Page 115 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider View Post
    Please disregard my email i sent you . i'll just buy it again so i dont have to wait on cydia.

Ok went into Cydia uninstalled GOC HD, Updates folder and sbsetting theme. Installed Themeit and the 2.0.1 GOC HD version on my iphone 4 and now Cydia crashes. I uninstalled GOC HD from Themeit and Cydia works again. Is there something else i need to uninstall from Cydia. thanks
    the following info might help:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5807934

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ok updated Cydia and that fixed it. thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I was surprised to see a reference to this recent deb Cydia file. My place for finding cydia debs has always been from here:

Index of /cydia/debs/

Scrolling down this list shows the latest version cydia version was 1.0.3366-1 dated 11/23/10. Installed the .7 file anyway even though I was having no problems.

There is a simpler way to install cydia debs that I use...

Just place the deb file in the directory /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall and reboot!!

Most likely you'll have to create the Cydia and AutoInstall directories from the Media directory. I use iPhoneBrowser for such things.

regards.
    reb

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Yep that was the way i installed it. Very quick and easy.

Thanks

It's on Cydia. I have issues. :=) Dusting off page 1 faq.
    Last edited by rebraun; 2011-02-16 at 03:22 AM.

I've installed the new 2.0 update and has cleaned up some issues, but still can't get my custom wallpaper to work

Either by tweaking winterboard settings or replacing [email protected]

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like a lot of the tweaks where fixed but I'm having trouble adding custom wallpaper and custom lockscreen. Is the compass to be wood grain or metallic, and calculator landscape going to be default icons?
    Thanks
    Truly do appreciate all your hard work and upkeep.

PS
    How can I change the phone docked icon to my custom picture? That fits in the glass dock.
    Don't allow others to tell you What you Can and What you can't Do. Live that's your only option.

Thanks

Why do updates take sooooooo long to download. I'm on at least half an hour now. There are other things I'd like to do with my phone!

Got everything working including my lockscreen and home screen. Thanks for the update toy

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post

Got everything working including my lockscreen and home screen. Thanks for the update toy
    Nice

How did you get the springboard wallpaper to work, if you could share please and your theme order

Also, nice wallpaper pic, what is that?

Quote Originally Posted by elektrobank View Post
    Nice

How did you get the springboard wallpaper to work, if you could share please and your theme order

Also, nice wallpaper pic, what is that?
    Not sure what the picture is actually but my lockscreen had been working the entire time, just had a blank screen on home page until update. Still couldn't get a wallpaper so I used ifile and copied this picture into my glassdock theme and renamed it wallpaper.png and [email protected] and just added a 2 to the original files and resprung and done.

Make sure your using an HD size picture or wallpaper or it will shrink the photo, had it do it to me the first time

Bigger that 320x480?

If so that's never been a problem in the past

Bigger that 320x480?

If so that's never been a problem in the past
    640x960

sorted thanks

just updated the wallpaper in the glass dock theme

Got AT&T finally gone too

I just managed to get my background image thanks to your tutorial, but I just can't change Icons:
    In my case, i want to get the small firefox-Icon to my browser called iCabMobile. The CFBuldeIdentifer is de.icab.iCabMobile, so I created the folder inside the GOC-Bundle-Folder and copied the mobile-safari icon to it, after that I deleted the [email protected] from the mobile-safari folder.
    Nothing happend after respring so I deleted the whole /var/mobile/Library/Caches/IconsCache - Folder and turned summerboard on and off. Stil nothing happens - safari kepps the firefox-icon, iCabMobile keeps it's old icon. Did I miss something?

Thanks

I want more than a custom background image. I want the ability to use the stock wallpapers with the icons from this theme. That's what I was doing before the latest update (I like using 3dBoard, doesn't work w/GOC walls). Now, however, changing to a stock background leaves the background of the springboard black. Is there a fix for this?

Page 115 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast