Page 114 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Default OK
    Tristan,

To tell you the truth, a few portions of the FAQ are difficult to understand, so it's not completely ludicrous for a couple users to ask for clarification on some things. I'm sure everyone appreciates all the hard work that is put into these themes. There is no need to be a jerk.

John
    Last edited by mavericksfan41; 2011-02-14 at 03:28 PM.

I agree. If it was a free theme I could see the reluctance to deal with questions that you see as dumb. However the second you attach a price tag to something you open yourself up to a lot more questions that may have already been answered. You really need to relax a little bit. I have read the tutorials which have been very helpful but for people with little experience they can be kind of confusing.

Everyone appreciates the support just keep this in mind.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CKATES15 For This Useful Post:

mavericksfan41 (2011-02-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

I apologize to any that I may have offended with my last post.

Our goal is to provide the best support possible in an easy to understand format. This is why ALL of my How To's have step by step instructions with the paths to the correct directories. I also encourage other contributors to use similar format but it is up to them on how they write it up.

My frustration is that I posted no more then 2-3 pages back that Toy and I had upgraded to 4.2.x and had applied the new untethered jailbreak. I asked everyone to please hold their questions until after we released the update. I then started seeing repeated questions about the native square icons and wallpaper issues. I and Toy already responded to these issues before and still the same posts keep appearing. This proves that users are NOT reading the last 5-10 pages or using the handy search feature.

I will repeat myself again...the native icon issues are fixed. The wallpaper issue has been addressed as best as it can due to Apples changes. The widgets all work correctly, if the yahoo code does not work then enter your zip code.

Instructions will be updated on post 1 to reflect the changes in the pending release of G.O.C. HD 2.0

Please also remember that Toy has 5 themes to update and get tested so that his faithful users get a solid bug free update. We have and will continue to provide full support for this and other themes, but PLEASE hold the bug issue posts until AFTER you update to 2.0.

Thank you for your patience and understanding...the update will be released any day now!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2011-02-14 at 09:39 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

JPSalerno (2011-02-14), toyvan (2011-02-14)

Alright now that we are back on track lol...I've got the wallpaper thing more or less worked out.

I still need help with the date though. I'm not positive which lines I need to delete but I'm pretty sure it's in the taplockscreen directory.

I want to keep the native iPhone date and time but eliminate what is added in by using this lockscreen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CKATES15 View Post
    Alright now that we are back on track lol...I've got the wallpaper thing more or less worked out.

I still need help with the date though. I'm not positive which lines I need to delete but I'm pretty sure it's in the taplockscreen directory.

I want to keep the native iPhone date and time but eliminate what is added in by using this lockscreen.
    CKATES...which exact lock screen mod are you using? There are or will be 5 different lock screens so I need to know which exact one you are using then I or Toy will take a look and let you know which lines of code to alter. Highly recommend that you never delete code but take it out of operation by using // in front of the line of code. That way if you change your mind later you can just remove // and it will go back to default.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

I'm using g.o.c. Hd_taplockscreen. There is a picture of what my screen is showing a couple of posts up. I can wait till the update comes out if it takes more than just a couple seconds to look at.

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CKATES15 View Post
    I'm using g.o.c. Hd_taplockscreen. There is a picture of what my screen is showing a couple of posts up. I can wait till the update comes out if it takes more than just a couple seconds to look at.

Thanks
    Ok, I looked at what I assume you are using G.O.C. HD TapToUnlock.theme since there is no file under the name you posted above.

Locate the following file: /private/var/stash/Themes.xXxxXx/G.O.C. HD_YOURWIDGET.theme/Config

Find the LockScreen.css file, scroll down to: #clock { AND #calendarbar { AND place // in front of both those code lines so that it looks like //#clock AND //#calendarbar.

This will remove the date and calendar from your lockscreen.

ENJOY
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2011-02-14 at 09:40 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

CKATES15 (2011-02-14)

Perfect! Now was soon as the update comes out I'll have everything how I want it.

Thanks for the help!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CKATES15 For This Useful Post:

[email protected] (2011-02-14)

Default 2.0 Update!
    Hello all! I submitted a HUGE update a couple of hours ago to Cydia. This update should address all the issues that 4.2.1 has caused. [email protected] has been beta testing it all weekend for bugs and has given me the green light.

There are A LOT of changes and I will be posting detailed instructions on how to work with the new changes. Thank you for all your patience!!! Cheers

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

CKATES15 (2011-02-14), JPSalerno (2011-02-14), mavericksfan41 (2011-02-14), Skeo (2011-02-15), [email protected] (2011-02-14)

is this a complete new package for only us (buyers) to download? or is this like one of the updates you applied last time? If it is just an update folder, you should upload it to a site for us to download so that we don't bog down the repo with all of us downloading ;-)

just a thought...that and i don't want to wait for the repo to post it ;-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trojanmac View Post
    is this a complete new package for only us (buyers) to download? or is this like one of the updates you applied last time? If it is just an update folder, you should upload it to a site for us to download so that we don't bog down the repo with all of us downloading ;-)

just a thought...that and i don't want to wait for the repo to post it ;-)
    This is a completed, consolidated package. Everything has been combined and consolidated for the 2.0 release. If it had just been an update it would be 1.7 or .8 .

The server will not be bogged down. It will be updated on Themeit, the other site he posts in post 1 and Cydia.

Reminder...MAKE SURE EVERYONE BACKS-UP their personal mods and/or changes before updating to version 2.0 IT WILL replace ALL folders.

Reminder #2...DO NOT UPDATE to iOS version 4.3.x when released, you will LOOSE ALL of your jailbreak.

Reminder #3...IF 4.3 is released AND a jailbreak is released shortly after...IF it is a TETHERED jailbreak, Toy, I and others WILL NOT jailbreak until an untethered is released so bugs and issues are at your own risk.

Hope you all enjoy the update and can get all caught up and looking good with the worlds best theme!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

trojanmac (2011-02-15)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Hello all! I submitted a HUGE update a couple of hours ago to Cydia. This update should address all the issues that 4.2.1 has caused. [email protected] has been beta testing it all weekend for bugs and has given me the green light.

There are A LOT of changes and I will be posting detailed instructions on how to work with the new changes. Thank you for all your patience!!! Cheers
    If we are staying on 4.1 should we download this update?
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    If we are staying on 4.1 should we download this update?
    I recommend that you copy every G.O.C. theme folder to your desktop and then if version 2.0 causes problems, then you can replace it with the old version. There will be issues because of file name changes so you will have errors with 2.0 update.

G.O.C. HD 2.0 is now AVAILABLE on Themeit. Refer to post 1 for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    G.O.C. HD 2.0 is now AVAILABLE on Themeit. Refer to post 1 for more info.
    Does the fact that you purchased this thru Cydia not transfer over to Themeit?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shart View Post
    Does the fact that you purchased this thru Cydia not transfer over to Themeit?
    Please DO NOT send Toy a PM or email and request access to Themeit. SORRY DAD
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2011-02-15 at 09:49 PM.

If we purchased the theme via cydia and used amazon for payment, where would we get the purchase ID?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mavericksfan41 View Post
    If we purchased the theme via cydia and used amazon for payment, where would we get the purchase ID?
    Bad advice given...read below...I apologize to everyone for releasing bad information
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2011-02-15 at 09:50 PM.

Although his intentions were good(cough*[email protected]*cough), please do not email me asking to have your licenses transferred to themeit. If you purchased on Cydia then u will need to install all updates via cydia!

I submitted the update yesterday so it should be available soon! I have no control over when they actually approve it

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Although his intentions were good(cough*[email protected]*cough), please do not email me asking to have your licenses transferred to themeit. If you purchased on Cydia then u will need to install all updates via cydia!

I submitted the update yesterday so it should be available soon! I have no control over when they actually approve it
    Yeah, I read about that and just removed themeit. I just have the one theme and I'm not in THAT big of a hurry.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Please disregard my email i sent you . i'll just buy it again so i dont have to wait on cydia.

Ok went into Cydia uninstalled GOC HD, Updates folder and sbsetting theme. Installed Themeit and the 2.0.1 GOC HD version on my iphone 4 and now Cydia crashes. I uninstalled GOC HD from Themeit and Cydia works again. Is there something else i need to uninstall from Cydia. thanks
    Last edited by PaleRider; 2011-02-15 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 114 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast