Page 113 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by golfnut View Post
    That Stinks.. Thanks for the reply
    No problem.

You'll find in your searching that pretty much every theme which has HD in the title is designed to take advantage of the higher resolution of the Retina display on the iPhone 4, so they won't work right on the lower resolution of the 3GS.

Good luck in your search for the perfect UI.

Default fyi
    Hello everyone! I know [email protected] has already mentioned this, but we are finally jailbroken on 4.2.1..YAAAAYY! now the fun begins(well, not really that fun) -

As you all know the latest firmware has broken a lot of things with themes and I have already been hard at work, as have some of you(thank u!), trying to resolve all the issues it has caused. I have pretty much solved every issue, however some things just don't work the way they were originally designed. But there are ways around them and if you're SSH savvy it will be very easy! And if you're not, then it's time to learn!

Please continue to be patient as we try and address these issues and make sure they are satisfactory. But I promise you an update will be released THIS WEEK! Thanks everyone for being so patient. Cheers!

P.S.
    DO NOT UPDATE TO 4.3!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

I installed g.o.c hd. for a while now. And impossible to have 5 icons on the dock. What can I do wrong? Before I g.o.c pro and it was good.

Helioss

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by helioss View Post
    Hello,

I installed g.o.c hd. for a while now. And impossible to have 5 icons on the dock. What can I do wrong? Before I g.o.c pro and it was good.

Helioss
    even with five icon dock installed?
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

I had read that with G.O.C HD it was integrate. I found it and installed. Ok now. Thanks

Default Frames around dock-icons
    since 4.2.1 i got black frames around the dock icons - is there something i can do about it or do I need to wait for the update?

EDIT: sorry, just forgot to install the HD_UPDATES, now everything is fine. :/
    Last edited by Schakal_No1; 2011-02-09 at 11:47 PM.

First and foremost... this theme is great. Better than great in fact. Hands down the best imo. The bugs were to be expected so I'm not overly concerned. I'm just happy to be JB again. The good outweighs the bad by a lot.

That said, as far as the homescreen wallpaper issue goes... I found altering the filename to include thumbnail worked just fine. Perhaps it's because of the actual wallpaper I'm using (a rather basic one of Toy's) that it's not as noticeable. I've got it just right so I'm not in the mood to mess around with it. Just know it's worth a shot. The other option may look better... but not being able to change the wallpaper in the settings would suck. So I think it's worth the tradeoff.

Anyway... other than a slight lag (which may be due to other jb apps) I'm quite pleased with it. Really the only thing I'm missing (and this is as minor as it gets) is the at&t logo and blue status bar battery. I've tried every app on cydia and none of them work. Really though... it's no BFD

Removed
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2011-02-13 at 01:00 AM.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Talking AT&T logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JPSalerno View Post
    Anyway... other than a slight lag (which may be due to other jb apps) I'm quite pleased with it. Really the only thing I'm missing (and this is as minor as it gets) is the at&t logo and blue status bar battery. I've tried every app on cydia and none of them work. Really though... it's no BFD
    If you install one of the cydia AT&T logo fixers it places a folder in --> system/library/carrier bundles/
    in that directory is the folder added (name would depend which exactly you installed as mine was called ATT_US.bundle) the other folder is called IPhone.
    Copy all the contents of the folder not titled IPhone and cut and paste them into system/library/carrier bundles/IPhone/ATT_US.bundle
    and PRESTO - you have your AT&T better looking logo
    I was hating that it didnt work and just searched for it and BAM-figured it out...
    As far as the battery-never changed mine so you are on your own or perhaps another with a sense of adventure can direct ya to that fix.

-david

PS when you paste those files you want to overwrite all....
    Last edited by davidcarswell; 2011-02-12 at 11:15 AM. Reason: PS

10. The Following User Says Thank You to davidcarswell For This Useful Post:

JPSalerno (2011-02-14)

Default How To Make Transparent Icons
    >>>>>>>>>HOW TO MAKE TRANSPARENT ICONS<<<<<<<<<

1) SSH into: /private/var/stash/Themes.xXxxXx/G.O.C. HD.theme

2) Create a new folder/directory and name it Icons

3) SSH to: /private/var/mobile/Applications and using the toolbar buttons: Commands/Find Files... Type in the search block to find your app name. Once in the folder, validate the icon name and/or EXACT name of the App.
    OR you can delete the App on your iPhone and the name that pops up SHOULD be the correct app name, record, then cancel delete.

4)Take the two templates below and change "Blank" to the app name and drop into the "Icons" folder you created above.

5) You must have a .png and a @2x.png for each app...they can both be 114x114px

6) Go to Winterboard and Activate (Turn ON) Summerboard and respring.

You should now have Transparent App Icons and can place them anywhere you want. Good Luck and Enjoy

There ARE two png's below...They are BLANK, drag and drop to your desktop.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2011-02-14 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

kanganova (2011-02-13), toyvan (2011-02-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Showstopper, please remove the (C) word and images from your post. We do not support, nor condone that app or what it does and do not wish it as part of this theme.

Thank You
    I got an infraction for posting an icon! That is crazy.
    I hope all the theme creators also received an infraction for creating an icon for (i)nstallous.
    Well i have learnt my lesson i wont be posting any more icons again.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Hello all I am having a bit of trouble trying to get an image to work with the slidelockscreen also the camera and maps icon are not orbed. I am using this with a 4th gen ipod, any help will be appreciated thanks.

I did ask nicely and even said please. We do not support apps that support piracy and theft. Other then that, your contributions have been greatly appreciated. Sorry for your infraction, but you were asked.

Hey DD...Fix is on the way! I have the Beta in hand and am testing. Your bug is fixed. Please be patient for another 24-36 hours.

In meantime, I recommend everyone make backups of your .CSS and .HTML personal mods for the impending 2.0 release of HD. You will be able to use these widget files.

Patience, release is forthcoming very very soon.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2011-02-12 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Delicate Donut (2011-02-13)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I did ask nicely and even said please. We do not support apps that support piracy and theft. Other then that, your contributions have been greatly appreciated. Sorry for your infraction, but you were asked.

Hey DD...Fix is on the way! I have the Beta in hand and am testing. Your bug is fixed. Please be patient for another 24-36 hours.

In meantime, I recommend everyone make backups of your .CSS and .HTML personal mods for the impending 2.0 release of HD. You will be able to use these widget files.

Patience, release is forthcoming very very soon.
    Thanks! I apologize if it had already been answered I have been away from this theme and forum for 3 months now. I have sold my iphone 4 and switched over to droid . However, I just purchased an itouch two days ago and the first thing I did was install this theme cause it rocks! Keep up the good work TV and as always thanks for the support [email protected]

Before I lost my jailbreak I can use my own wallpaper with the weather and date, now it's black and there is a "?" in the middle of the screen. How can I fix this so I can use my own wallpaper? Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You could possibly take some time and read the messages in this forum

Is anyone having problems with sms tones not playing the complete file>?? When I get a text sometimes the tone will play all the way but sometimes it gets cut off!! I didn't have this problem on 4.1. Also I have searched this forum high and low and was wondering if anyone has figured out a solve to get the wallpaper in HD and be able to change it from your pics or setting while using the glassdock or userwallpaper. I like the glassdock and pro-date, but ever since I updated to 4.2 you can't use HD wallpaper. I know if you put "thumbnail" after the homewallpaper.png file in the HTML file you can see the homescreen wallpaper but it looks like pooo so if anybody found a fix please share, it would be greatly appreciated !!! Thanks guys and gals Take care.

Default Almost there
    Alright I apologize if the answers to my questions have already been posted. Ive been messing with this for 4 hours and have been reading the forums. I'm on iOS 4.2.1 so that is probably part of my problem but we'll see.

The order of my winterboard is as follows (BOLD=ACTIVATED)...

HD UPDATES
    HD TAP LOCKSCREEN

HD SLIDE LOCKSCREEN
    HD USER WALL PAPER
    HD GLASS DOCK
    HD NO UNDOCKED LABELS
    HD DOCKED LABELS
    HD TAP TO UNLOCK
    HD SLIDER 3
    HD SLIDER 2
    HD PRO DATE
    HD WEATHER+DATE
    HD PRO WEATHER
    HD UI SOUNDS
    GOC HD

Here is what I'm getting now...

I'm looking to get rid of the secondary time and date (so only what is in the blue bar remains and have my spring board look identical to the blue theme that was posted on page 1(third pic in) but I would like to keep my labels how they are.

Sorry if these are easy fixes/discussed before but I can't seem to find the answer.

Thanks for the help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER12 View Post
    Before I lost my jailbreak I can use my own wallpaper with the weather and date, now it's black and there is a "?" in the middle of the screen. How can I fix this so I can use my own wallpaper? Thanks
    I think ur supposed to edit the HTML file in the theme change homebackground.jpg to HomeBackgroundThumbnail.jpg case sensitive. People just help if you know.

Did ANYONE read my posts on this and the previous page???

PEOPLE...the update is on the friggin way. Do you want a half baked release or one that is complete and fixes everything???

I have kept everyone up to date and posted EXACTLY what is going on and still I HAVE USERS THAT DO NOT READ MY POSTS!!!

Toy DOES NOT WORK on themes over the weekend...this is HIS FAMILY TIME!!! I already posted that I had the BETA and was testing and it would be released tonight or tomorrow!!!

I have COMPLETED BETA and all is working and fixed so PLEASE BE PATIENT while TOY submits the update, changes the instructions in post 1 and wait for the repositories to approve and release.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...The fixes are coming and reposting your problems when you have already been informed does NOTHING MORE THEN PISS us off!!!

IF NOTHING ELSE...AT LEAST READ THE LAST 10 PAGES and you might learn somethin!!!

PLEASE STOP POSTING YOUR ISSUES UNTIL AFTER UPDATE 2.0 HAS BEEN RELEASED...and even then...READ POST 1 and FAQ for UPDATES and CHANGE of instructions.

THANK YOU!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-02-14)

Page 113 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast