Page 107 of 140 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

I understand that you are trying to create something entirely different but the second screen shot is EXACTLY what G.O.C. HD is suppose to look like and is displaying correctly.

If you want something more personal and/or beyond what the theme is suppose to do, then that is on you to discover. Apple has changed formatting/filename again with the release of 4.2. There is a post a page or so back that discusses the change in file names and how it has affected wallpaper. I am sure this has happened with folder png's as well. You will have to discover this on your own as what is displaying is exactly as you paid for it to do.

Good Luck

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Quote Originally Posted by woolfman72 View Post
    this was a before shot. i was able to get clear folders with out borders.

now with the update nothing i try works to get rid of the folders... i get this .

any ideas?
    i think this is what you want,download the attached file and navigate to G.OC updates/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and replace the file with the one u downloaded,respring after that then u will be good

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barryson77 For This Useful Post:

Linkelly (2011-05-07), toyvan (2010-12-23), woolfman72 (2010-12-22)

Thanks that did work. I had something installed from cydia that was working and did the same thing . But for some reason with the update . Hd_updates would override it and not let it change. Because if i disabled hd_updates in winterboard it would change . Hoping maybe TV can look into it so every update i dont have to do that ..

but thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by woolfman72 View Post
    Thanks that did work. I had something installed from cydia that was working and did the same thing . But for some reason with the update . Hd_updates would override it and not let it change. Because if i disabled hd_updates in winterboard it would change . Hoping maybe TV can look into it so every update i dont have to do that ..

but thanks again!
    please understand that not everyone wants to have a clear folder like u...therefore u will have to make the necessary custom changes after every time u install an update.

Or u can just create an 'InvisibleFolder.theme' and put the necessary files in there and ssh to private/var/stash/Themes - then it won't ever be affected by updates
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-12-23 at 09:50 AM.

what im saying is there is a theme or how ever you want to term it, In cydia that creates the clear folders. This was working fine with your theme up till your last update. I wasnt sure if maybe something wasnt right. So your "idea" of creating a theme is there.. YOUR theme wont let it happen with the last update. It overrides the other "theme" and doesnt allow the clear folders. Since this only has happened since the last update i thought i would mention it.

As i said before if i unselect the HD_updates in winterboard. The clear folder theme works great with your theme. This wasnt something i did to alter your theme. Not sure how else to make it clear of what im trying to say.

http://modmyi.com/cydia/com.modmyi.iphone4clearfolders

wow, I've probably used Voice Control 4-5x since it came out yrs ago, so color me surprised! Very cool themeing on Voice Control TV! looks great and it gave me a good smile for the day

Merry Christmas to all

I got a question. I wanna change the color of the globe icons. I know how to change the color in photo shop. But where in the theme do I add my newly colored icon for all the icons.

A screen shot of newly enhanced bg lol. Gonna change the icons to a blue color

9. The Following User Says Thank You to primalscream.40 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-01-03)

Quote Originally Posted by primalscream.40 View Post
    Merry Christmas to all

I got a question. I wanna change the color of the globe icons. I know how to change the color in photo shop. But where in the theme do I add my newly colored icon for all the icons.

A screen shot of newly enhanced bg lol. Gonna change the icons to a blue color
    If I understand you correctly, you will need to create a folder in the G.O.C. HD Theme Folder and name it Icons so that it has a path similar to this: Gary's iPhone/Root Directory/var/stash/Themes.*****/G.O.C. HD.theme/Icons.

Hope that helps...Good Luck and Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    If I understand you correctly, you will need to create a folder in the G.O.C. HD Theme Folder and name it Icons so that it has a path similar to this: Gary's iPhone/Root Directory/var/stash/Themes.*****/G.O.C. HD.theme/Icons.

I'll give it a try later tonite

Hey guy,
    I was just wondering if there was anything new to this theme or if anything has changed. I haven't posted in awhile and my last upgrade was to 4.1 and kept the same bandwidth or whatever it was. Everything Is working fine, besides my phone freezing every now and then but I was just wondering if any updAte was in the works? Thanks fellas

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    Hey guy,
    I was just wondering if there was anything new to this theme or if anything has changed. I haven't posted in awhile and my last upgrade was to 4.1 and kept the same bandwidth or whatever it was. Everything Is working fine, besides my phone freezing every now and then but I was just wondering if any updAte was in the works? Thanks fellas
    Welcome back! Nothing has really changed, there was one minor update which I am sure you have already done but theme wise we are in a major hold until the untethered jailbreak is released for 4.2+
    Toy and I and the majority of others do not want to be tied to our computers with a tethered so have not upgraded.

Once a the unthetetherd is released then Toy and I will find all the bugs and issues, get them fixed and release an update.

As of now, you are fine...may want to uninstall some cydia apps that you recently installed to fix your crashes...mine is not and has not crashed since the last update and jailbreak. You must have a bad Cydia app or two.

Good Luck and Happy New Year!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

a.t. (2010-12-28), toyvan (2010-12-27)

Welcome back! Nothing has really changed, there was one minor update which I am sure you have already done but theme wise we are in a major hold until the untethered jailbreak is released for 4.2+
    Toy and I and the majority of others do not want to be tied to our computers with a tethered so have not upgraded.

Once a the unthetetherd is released then Toy and I will find all the bugs and issues, get them fixed and release an update.

As of now, you are fine...may want to uninstall some cydia apps that you recently installed to fix your crashes...mine is not and has not crashed since the last update and jailbreak. You must have a bad Cydia app or two.

Good Luck and Happy New Year!
    thanks for replying. Yeah, when i purchased HD i had no problems and everything was running right. thats the only reason i havent logged on in a while. everything is still running ok except for the freezing that i believe is being caused by my new font, but i will handle it. thanks again for the info.

Happy Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    thanks for replying. Yeah, when i purchased HD i had no problems and everything was running right. thats the only reason i havent logged on in a while. everything is still running ok except for the freezing that i believe is being caused by my new font, but i will handle it. thanks again for the info.

Happy Holidays

u don't have to login only when you're having theme problems! u can stop in and say hi any time - happy holidays to u as well!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Folders
    Hey, does anyone know how to change the folder icons in this theme?

ok I finally got around to trying it but it didn't work.

ah man. has ne one updated their FolderEnhancer?

MOD: Icon layout and wallpaper sizing now better matches SpringBoard's.
    Wallpaper is now scaled to fill screen, preserving aspect.
    This may affect custom themes. Theme artists may need to update their themes.
    The "New Layout" option can be used to revert to the old wallpaper sizing method; however, this option will be removed in the (as-of-yet unscheduled but soon to follow) v1.4.0 release.
    I don't like it. Bright side is it is still TV's background wallpaper for folders; but I don't like it taking the whole screen.

I disabled "New Layout" in preferences and still have the folder backgrounds that were posted in this thread a good ways back. I love it. So ne help on keeping it like that for 1.4.0 release when the time comes? could we just mess some code around once that time comes?

Quote Originally Posted by natrev View Post
    ah man. has ne one updated their FolderEnhancer?

I don't like it. Bright side is it is still TV's background wallpaper for folders; but I don't like it taking the whole screen.

I disabled "New Layout" in preferences and still have the folder backgrounds that were posted in this thread a good ways back. I love it. So ne help on keeping it like that for 1.4.0 release when the time comes? could we just mess some code around once that time comes?
    I completely agree. I immediately disabled the New Layout option. Can't stand the new full-screen backgrounds. It hides the glass dock. When 1.4 comes out, I'm really gonna have to look at the new features and decide if I want to upgrade or stop at this version so I can keep my old folder backgrounds which look REALLY NICE as-is. I really don't understand why he's changing it and not leaving in an option to choose which way you'd rather have them displayed. /sigh

By the way, I'm still a few hours early, but what the heck.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I'm sure it's New Years somewhere by now.

Default Happy New Year!!!
    I want to wish all of the G.O.C. HD/PRO Family a Very Happy New Year and a Prosperous and Successful 2011!!! Hoping that there are many more good things to come and new codes to tackle

I wish all of you a very safe celebration and hope to see you all again posting next year!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -004.png  

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

LanMan66 (2011-01-01), toyvan (2011-01-03)

check this live NX S wallpaper combined with G.O.C HD,lookin SWEEEET
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1064.png  

24. The Following User Says Thank You to barryson77 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-01-03)

Quote Originally Posted by pizzafootbal View Post
    Hey, does anyone know how to change the folder icons in this theme?
    If u follow the past post here then u can find it where they explain how to do that,it's very simple,or you can download G.O.C HD UPDATES from cydia

Page 107 of 140 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast