Page 106 of 140 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrown366 View Post
    HEllo, I fully installed this and Im pretty sure at first there were 2 invisible icons one for calender and one for weather. I still have the one for the calender invisible behind the weather and date/time but cannot find the invisible weather icon so i can look at weather in other cities. Please help me locate this or tell me what i need to do to be able to locate and use this icon and put it back behind the weather on the top row

thank you
    open winterboard and unselect the 'G.O.C. HD_NoUndockedLabels' option..then u should be able to locate it

TV i need help with my time, i cant remove the am/pm stamp since im using the 24hr time check my screenshot on the lockbackground lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0925.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

I'm not aware of an issue with the wallpaper...what is it

The same as before. I can't use a wallpaper. When I use on, it only shows up if I open a folder. When I close the folder, the background goes back to black. It was the same issue that me and LanMan66 had about a week or so ago.

Quote Originally Posted by beaniesegal View Post
    The same as before. I can't use a wallpaper. When I use on, it only shows up if I open a folder. When I close the folder, the background goes back to black. It was the same issue that me and LanMan66 had about a week or so ago.
    i got the same problem too,i hope TV fix this soon

Quote Originally Posted by barryson77 View Post
    TV i need help with my time, i cant remove the am/pm stamp since im using the 24hr time check my screenshot on the lockbackground lol
    Please read the FAQ section found at the bottom of Post 1. Although it talks about how to change the widget, the same instructions can be applied to the Lockscreen. Just look for the same code and follow my directions on how to remove it.

Good Luck

Ok, for all of those having issues with wallpaper. I need you to post what iPhone you are using, what iOS you are using and if you are using additional themes in conjunction with G.O.C. HD. Also need to know which weather widget you are using because settings are different for each...found in post 1.

I will help you get this fixed once and for all today but need more info so I can see what the similarities are.

Please make sure you have tried this (from post 1) first:

CHANGING WALLPAPER WHEN USING WEATHER & DATE WIDGETS(Springboard only!)
    1. Open winterboard and make sure 'G.O.C. HD_UserWallpaper' is on the very top and selected.
    2. Select the wallpaper of your choice via Settings>Wallpaper or your camera roll.
    3. Respring device.(wow, that was easy!)

NOTE: Feel free to use the custom wallpapers when using 'G.O.C. HD_PRO_Weather/Date' options by downloading the 'G.O.C. HD_PRO_Weather_Wall.zip' attached below. You can use any wallpaper from your camera roll when using the weather+date widgets by selecting the 'G.O.C. HD_UserWallpaper' option in winterboard(Make sure it is on the very top). You must RESPRING YOUR DEVICE each time before your wallpaper will appear. If you're NOT using the Weather+Date option DO NOT HAVE 'G.O.C. HD_UserWallpaper' SELECTED IN WINTERBOARD!!

I am using BossPaper with alternating screen and do not have any of these issues but will help you all get it worked out.

I am on all day and have nothing else to do...WINTER BREAK...Fall Quarter is DONE!!!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-12-18 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-12-18)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Please read the FAQ section found at the bottom of Post 1. Although it talks about how to change the widget, the same instructions can be applied to the Lockscreen. Just look for the same code and follow my directions on how to remove it.

Good Luck

Ok, for all of those having issues with wallpaper. I need you to post what iPhone you are using, what iOS you are using and if you are using additional themes in conjunction with G.O.C. HD. Also need to know which weather widget you are using because settings are different for each...found in post 1.

I will help you get this fixed once and for all today but need more info so I can see what the similarities are.

Please make sure you have tried this (from post 1) first:

CHANGING WALLPAPER WHEN USING WEATHER & DATE WIDGETS(Springboard only!)
    1. Open winterboard and make sure 'G.O.C. HD_UserWallpaper' is on the very top and selected.
    2. Select the wallpaper of your choice via Settings>Wallpaper or your camera roll.
    3. Respring device.(wow, that was easy!)

NOTE: Feel free to use the custom wallpapers when using 'G.O.C. HD_PRO_Weather/Date' options by downloading the 'G.O.C. HD_PRO_Weather_Wall.zip' attached below. You can use any wallpaper from your camera roll when using the weather+date widgets by selecting the 'G.O.C. HD_UserWallpaper' option in winterboard(Make sure it is on the very top). You must RESPRING YOUR DEVICE each time before your wallpaper will appear. If you're NOT using the Weather+Date option DO NOT HAVE 'G.O.C. HD_UserWallpaper' SELECTED IN WINTERBOARD!!

I am using BossPaper with alternating screen and do not have any of these issues but will help you all get it worked out.

I am on all day and have nothing else to do...WINTER BREAK...Fall Quarter is DONE!!!
    yea, what he said

ok i did exactly what [email protected] said,G.O.C. HD_UserWallpaper' is on the very top but now the GlassDock is not showing anymore and no wallpaper just black screen,when i open a folder u can see the wallpaper on top as shown on my screenshot below,oh yea and im using the Weather+Date but look at the screen shot,its damn cold and goin to midnight but my weather tellin me that the sun is shinning lol
    Edit: i'm on iphone 4 4.2.1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0929.png   -img_0931.jpg  
    Last edited by barryson77; 2010-12-18 at 11:20 PM.

ok i did exactly what [email protected] said,G.O.C. HD_UserWallpaper' is on the very top but now the GlassDock is not showing anymore and no wallpaper just black screen,when i open a folder u can see the wallpaper on top as shown on my screenshot below,oh yea and im using the Weather+Date but look at the screen shot,its damn cold and goin to midnight but my weather tellin me that the sun is shinning lol
    Edit: i'm on iphone 4 4.2.1

I did the same thing and also having the same problem. I'm also using the same 4/OS 4.2

guys, I have not upgraded my devices to 4.2.1 yet so I won't have answers until I do

I upgraded but now i have the problem of i cant get clear folder with no border to work. any suggestions?

im still on 4.1

i downloadd the update but i see no changes,still the same,no wallpaper no lockscreen
    The wallpaper issue I believe you are experiencing was addressed in my huge post on page 139 (and linked in the FAQ), although I saw after I looked it up that I had left out the step for fixing the lockscreen image. I have added that information to the original post and will copy the appropriate section here as well. Hope it helps:

---------------

I think Apple is intentionally thumbing their noses at jailbreakers with the first item. They have changed the homepage and lockscreen background images to where they use an unreadable image file called LockBackground.cpbitmap and HomeBackground.cpbitmap. There are two ways you can work around this. You CAN point the theme files to use LockBackgroundThumbnail.jpg and HomeBackgroundThumbnail.jpg. The problem with this method is that these files are only 206x308 so they look like absolute crap with an HD theme like this one. As a temporary workaround, I have settled on single lockscreen and home page background images that I want to use for now, saved 640x960 copies of those files in a folder on the phone and pointed the appropriate files to them. This way I at least get nice high-resolution backgrounds until smarter people than me can figure out how to enable easily rotatable files again.

For the HomeBackground, you will have to modify the Wallpaper.html file inside of the G.O.C HD_GlassDock.theme if you are using the glass dock, and I BELIEVE the Wallpaper.html file inside of the G.O.C. HD_UserWallpaper.theme if you are not using the glass dock. Toyvan can probably correct me there if I'm mistaken or missed any other places. You will either need to point it to the location where you have saved your high-res background images, or if you would rather use the low-res files that you can change with a quick respring, then you can point it to /var/mobile/Library/Springboard/HomeBackgroundThumbnail.jpg.

For the Lockscreen Mod, you will have to modify the LockBackground.html file inside of the G.O.C. HD_SlideLockscreen.theme folder. There are four separate entries near the bottom of that file which originally point to a file in the /var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard folder. You will need to replace all four instances of this filename with the location of whichever high-res image file you would like to use for your lockscreen picture, or if you would rather use the low-res files that you can change with a quick respring, then you can point it to /var/mobile/Library/Springboard/LockBackgroundThumbnail.jpg.
    Last edited by LanMan66; 2010-12-19 at 06:55 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LanMan66 For This Useful Post:

barryson77 (2010-12-19), toyvan (2010-12-21)

thanks man i got it workin now,but just like u said would be cool if toyvan can work on the CHANGING wallpapers,but i got now HD wallpaper set to my home screen

I am using the GOC theme combined with timeless clock overlay which covers the glassdock area.
    See attachements.

But I want to use the GOC glassdock. It is so beautiful and I really like it.

I was wondering: does anyone have the GOC glassdock as a [email protected] so I can use it with this clockoverlay?

Or another option would be : can anyone make the dock area of the overlay transparant?

I don't know if I am asking too much, hope not.

Thanks,

Grt,

Robertus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0715.png  
    Last edited by robertus; 2010-12-19 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robertus View Post
    I am using the GOC theme combined with timeless clock overlay which covers the glassdock area.
    See attachements.

I was wondering: does anyone have the GOC glassdock as a [email protected] so I can use it with this clockoverlay?

Or another option would be : can anyone make the dock area of the overlay transparant?

Thanks,

Grt,

Robertus.
    In Cydia, there is Glass Orb Extras which has the dock for iPhone 3GS and older. If you want the dock for iPhone4 then you will have to purchase G.O.C. HD and the dock is included. We cannot just give away parts to a paid theme. If you have already purchased it (you do not specify which one you are using)then you can SSH into themes and it is already there, just need to activate it in winterboard.

I have also posted holiday wallpapers a few pages back that have the G.O.C. HD Dock cut out and transparent. You can use one of those as your template if you are using Photoshop.

Hope that answers your question...Good luck
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-12-19 at 04:15 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-12-23)

Hi [email protected],

Thanks for your reply.

I use GOC HD theme and have purchased it.
    I have already used this theme for a long time without any problems.

So I already have the glassdock theme but it contains an overlay and if I activate it in winterboard it works fine but not in combination with the clock overlay. Not even when I put it on top of the winterboard.

I could use the glassdock when I make a picture of my springboard with this glassdock and use it as a background in combination with a transparant clock overlay as posted before.
    If only this clockoverlay were transparant at the dock area, this would solve my problem.

Grt,

Robertus.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    In Cydia, there is Glass Orb Extras which has the dock for iPhone 3GS and older. If you want the dock for iPhone4 then you will have to purchase G.O.C. HD and the dock is included. We cannot just give away parts to a paid theme. If you have already purchased it (you do not specify which one you are using)then you can SSH into themes and it is already there, just need to activate it in winterboard.

I have also posted holiday wallpapers a few pages back that have the G.O.C. HD Dock cut out and transparent. You can use one of those as your template if you are using Photoshop.

Hope that answers your question...Good luck

Hi [email protected],

Thanks for your reply.

I use GOC HD theme and have purchased it.
    I have already used this theme for a long time without any problems.

So I already have the glassdock theme but it contains an overlay and if I activate it in winterboard it works fine but not in combination with the clock overlay. Not even when I put it on top of the winterboard.

I could use the glassdock when I make a picture of my springboard with this glassdock and use it as a background in combination with a transparant clock overlay as posted before.
    If only this clockoverlay were transparant at the dock area, this would solve my problem.

Grt,

Robertus.
    Ok...got ya and know what you are looking for. I use BossPaper and my wallpaper rotates each time I open/close and app. With the G.O.C. HD theme, there are three layers that have to be accounted for.

Layer 1 is the default iPhone Wallpaper that the user chooses.
    Layer 2 is the Widgets...Weather and Glass Dock
    Layer 3 for me is the BossPaper wallpaper.

To get my widgets to show through my BossPaper wallpaper, I had to cut out and make transparent where the the widgets sit. If you got back a few pages, you will see my Christmas and Winter wallpapers that I have edited and these can be used as templates for your wallpaper. To use, you have to use the magic wand tool in Photoshop. Then you have to clear (make transparent)each cutout and drop in your wallpaper folder.

There is no other easy way to do this because Apple is being big A..holes and changing formats/code to fight themers which is really stupid as what we do does not affect the secruity of the system.

Your layers may vary but I think you get the picture.

Hope this helps some...Good Luck

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

robertus (2010-12-19), toyvan (2010-12-21)

Still looking for an answer to my problem. If i disable the Hd_updates in winterboard my clear folders with no boarders works . But since the new update it seems the hd_updates breaks it.

Quote Originally Posted by woolfman72 View Post
    Still looking for an answer to my problem. If i disable the Hd_updates in winterboard my clear folders with no boarders works . But since the new update it seems the hd_updates breaks it.
    can u post a screenshot..not clear on what your problem is

See attachements.

Thanks,

Grt,

Robertus.
    mooi clock lol

make a screen photo
    Last edited by barryson77; 2010-12-22 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    can u post a screenshot..not clear on what your problem is

this was a before shot. i was able to get clear folders with out borders.

now with the update nothing i try works to get rid of the folders... i get this .

any ideas?

Page 106 of 140 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast