Page 105 of 140 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Cool beans! G.O.C. HD was voted as one of the top 5 HD themes - Thanks to all of you for making it such a success!!

Top 5 best iPhone 4 HD themes [Jailbreak] | TiPb
    Congrats, bro! Well deserved ^_^
    #eli7e revived me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-12-10)

Thanks

Congrats TV!!! Excellent job on this theme, my favorite.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Congrats, bro! Well deserved ^_^
    Thanks to u an Z as well. I'll officially congratulate you on the twilight thread
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-12-13 at 10:15 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

Great job TV, you do excellent work.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-12-13)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    Okay. It took quite some time, but I'm finally back up and running good with 4.2.1 and G.O.C. HD. Now, I WON'T say that this process is user friendly in the LEAST or for the faint of heart, but it can be done for the most part. There are definitely some things that are still broken in 4.2.1. The thing that's killing me the most is the fact that BiteSMS is not compatible yet. It causes constant springboard crashes when it's installed.

I did manage to get G.O.C HD running and looking good, but some things were done with direct manual intervention and can not easily be automated yet. Without further ado, here's what you will need to change to get it working:

I think Apple is intentionally thumbing their noses at jailbreakers with the first item. They have changed the homepage and lockscreen background images to where they use an unreadable image file called LockBackground.cpbitmap and HomeBackground.cpbitmap. There are two ways you can work around this. You CAN point the theme files to use LockBackgroundThumbnail.jpg and HomeBackgroundThumbnail.jpg. The problem with this method is that these files are only 206x308 so they look like absolute crap with an HD theme like this one. As a temporary workaround, I have settled on single lockscreen and home page background images that I want to use for now, saved 640x960 copies of those files in a folder on the phone and pointed the appropriate files to them. This way I at least get nice high-resolution backgrounds until smarter people than me can figure out how to enable easily rotatable files again.

For the HomeBackground, you will have to modify the Wallpaper.html file inside of the G.O.C HD_GlassDock.theme if you are using the glass dock, and I BELIEVE the Wallpaper.html file inside of the G.O.C. HD_UserWallpaper.theme if you are not using the glass dock. Toyvan can probably correct me there if I'm mistaken or missed any other places. You will either need to point it to the location where you have saved your high-res background images, or if you would rather use the low-res files that you can change with a quick respring, then you need to point it to the thumbnail files I mentioned above in the /var/mobile/Library/Springboard directory.

Under the Bundles folder in the G.O.C. HD.theme, create a new folder called com.apple.camera
    You will have to copy some of the files from the com.apple.mobileslideshow folder to the new com.apple.camera folder and then rename them to make them work properly.
    You will need the following files in com.apple.camera (capitalization is important)
    Move and rename [email protected] to [email protected]~iphone.png
    Move and rename [email protected] to [email protected] (Capital I in Icon)

Make the following changes in the com.apple.mobileslideshow folder (capitalization is important):
    Rename [email protected] to [email protected]~iphone.png
    Rename [email protected] to [email protected] (Lower case i in icon this time)

Make the following changes in the com.apple.Maps folder (capitalization is important)
    Rename [email protected] to [email protected]

After making all those changes, I had to clear the icon cache as well as toggle the summerboard mode on and off in Winterboard before the icons changed back to the orbed versions.

The following changes all need to be made in the com.apple.springboard folder:
    COPY [email protected] to SBBadgeBG.png (so that both filenames exist)

That's all I've found for now, but as you can see, the results look pretty good for now. Happy Hacking!

Thank you so much... I got my to work nice for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Congrats TV!!! Excellent job on this theme, my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekbro View Post
    Great job TV, you do excellent work.
    Thanks guys! I need to get cracking on something new. There's a lot of great themes coming out!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

wolvorine4424 (2010-12-13)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default dock icons not sync with G.O.C pro theme
    Dock icons not in the G.O.C pro theme. see the picture and provide solution please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0205.png  

Quote Originally Posted by kalanmatta View Post
    Dock icons not in the G.O.C pro theme. see the picture and provide solution please.
    wrong thread..this is the G.O.C. HD support thread - And yes, I have already addressed this in the G.O.C. Pro thread, but I will say it again...I haven't updated any of my devices to 4.2.1 yet so I am unable to fix any of the problems it has caused to themes. However, I am aware of the issues and will release an update to fix them as soon as there is a reliable untethered jailbreak available.

There is a thread with tips on how to get things working correctly in the meantime>>>>>>>
    http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...p-4-2-1-a.html

13. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

kalanmatta (2010-12-14)

Default icons missing
    I have goc hd installed and with it is the goc hd pro weather installed. But the default iphone weather icon is missing. The goc hd pro weather is up there fine. Any suggestions of what to do.

Thanks

Erik

Congradzz on the top 5 still love mine

16. The Following User Says Thank You to primalscream.40 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by erikn68 View Post
    I have goc hd installed and with it is the goc hd pro weather installed. But the default iphone weather icon is missing. The goc hd pro weather is up there fine. Any suggestions of what to do.

Thanks

Erik
    please read my first post thoroughly...the default weather app is "invisible" by design

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry but I need help with lockscreen. Would like to have it display the month not just the numbers.
    Don't allow others to tell you What you Can and What you can't Do. Live that's your only option.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorinthe60s View Post
    Sorry but I need help with lockscreen. Would like to have it display the month not just the numbers.
    No problem. Just follow this LINK to a post I wrote back on page 88 of this thread which details exactly how to do that.

G.O.C. HD_UPDATES 1.3 submitted to Cydia.

Hopefully this will address most of the issues that 4.2.1 brought with it -

Unfortunately I still haven't updated, so I can't verify if it fixes everything. Please keep me posted

21. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

LanMan66 (2010-12-16)

Unfortunately I still haven't updated, so I can't verify if it fixes everything. Please keep me posted
    Is this suitable for 4.1 or should I give it a miss until I update to 4.2?

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Gregatgmail View Post
    Is this suitable for 4.1 or should I give it a miss until I update to 4.2?

Greg
    Update has been approved and should be available on cydia shortly, if not there already.

You can update even if you're on 4.1

does the update fix the wallpaper issue?

Quote Originally Posted by beaniesegal View Post
    does the update fix the wallpaper issue?

I'm not aware of an issue with the wallpaper...what is it

i downloadd the update but i see no changes,still the same,no wallpaper no lockscreen

Smile weather icon
    HEllo, I fully installed this and Im pretty sure at first there were 2 invisible icons one for calender and one for weather. I still have the one for the calender invisible behind the weather and date/time but cannot find the invisible weather icon so i can look at weather in other cities. Please help me locate this or tell me what i need to do to be able to locate and use this icon and put it back behind the weather on the top row

thank you

Page 105 of 140 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast