Page 10 of 140 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

My weather isnt transparent either.. and i dont have weathericon installed..

awesome theme, but i also have the same problem with the weather widget not becoming transparent. i am in australia.

how do i make an icon transparent. i use a weather app called pocket weather and it would be nice to be able to use that instead of the stock weather app.

and also any way of making the time 24hour clock in the weather and date widget?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    My mistake...okay, you are the second user with this problem. Please let me know if you find a fix and what it was so I can help the other user. I have tried everything with him. It has to be a Cydia app that is installed as you two are the only ones with the problem so far.

Keep us posted please

PS...are you in another country?

Default Native Weather App Problem
    Okay, this post is for ToyVan and myself so that I have a record of this issue:

If anyone else has a problem with the Native Weather App not becoming Transparent, then I need you to post in reply to this post:

Which iPhone you use
    What country your in
    If you have ANY other theme/weather widget installed on iPhone and what they are: Please use Cydia and Rock management sections to get the file name (Looking for similarities)
    What iSO you are using

So far I have:

Ripidtommo
    Tezz001
    LS 80
    guitarfreak26
    cocotherat

We will fix this, but need as much input as possible from those with the bug
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-05 at 09:44 PM.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-06)

I don't have any weather related apps installed

Hey

Im in UK with iphone 4

I also have nine hd installed and lockinfo but no weather programmes.

I'm in the UK also, iPhone 4 ios 4.01

No other weather apps

Also nitpicking but is there anyway i can make the weather icon in at the top a little smaller? It covers birmingham lol...

Default Fix Weather Widget FONT SIZE
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    Also nitpicking but is there anyway i can make the weather icon in at the top a little smaller? It covers birmingham lol...
    SSH into the following: /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD_Weather+Date.theme/Private/Stylesheets

Open myopia.css and look for the following:

#city{

position: absolute; top: 45px; right: px; down: 0px; left: 20px; width:480px; height: 20px;

text-align: left;

font-family: Helvetica;

font-size: 22px;

font-weight: normal;

text-transform:capitalize;

padding-top:0px;

color: white;

opacity: 0.9;

text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black;

Go to the line in bold red and reduce the font size until it fits properly. I would not move the Weather image as this will throw the balance of the theme off and look terrible.

Hope this gets you on track...Good Luck

PS...move to a smaller town...LOL
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-06 at 03:37 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

bignick85 (2010-09-13), guitarfreak26 (2010-09-05)

I have that issue..
    Uk
    iPhone 4
    Ios4.01
    No weather tweaks or themes selected

Hope this helps
    Which iPhone you use = iPhone 4

What country your in = Australia

If you have ANY other theme/weather widget installed on iPhone and what they are: Please use Cydia and Rock management sections to get the file name (Looking for similarities) = No Weather themes

What iSO you are using: iOS 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Okay, this post is for ToyVan and myself so that I have a record of this issue:

If anyone else has a problem with the Native Weather App not becoming Transparent, then I need you to post in reply to this post:

Which iPhone you use = iPhone 4

What country your in = Australia

If you have ANY other theme/weather widget installed on iPhone and what they are: Please use Cydia and Rock management sections to get the file name (Looking for similarities) = No Weather themes

What iSO you are using: iOS 4.0

So far I have:
    Ripidtommo
    Tezz001
    LS 80
    guitarfreak26

We will fix this, but need as much input as possible from those with the bug

Ahh 18 done the trick

Thanks alot mate

Ok let me get caught up and maybe help.
    Sorry if this has been tried but
    Uncheck all themes in wb, all of them so when it resprings everything is stock.
    Then go into wb and only select the goc weather theme and move it all the way to the top.

Respeing and see if it is transparent
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-05 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I don't know how but mine is sorted now, I was changing the weather code using ifile and when I Selected the g.o.c theme in winterboard all is fine now. Strange. Thanks for all the help

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Ok let me get caught up and maybe help.
    Sorry if this has been tried but
    Uncheck all themes in wb, all of them so when it resprings everything is stock.
    Then go into wb and only select the goc weather theme and move it all the way to the top.

Respeing and see if it is transparent
    Nope no luck

Brillant work as usual TV
    great support on here by the other guys too.

Love the HD theme looks fantastic

Just noticed there's a new app in cydia called
    Gridlock might be easier using that instead of iblank

Keep up the great work lads.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to localboy For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Tezz001 View Post
    I don't know how but mine is sorted now, I was changing the weather code using ifile and when I Selected the g.o.c theme in winterboard all is fine now. Strange. Thanks for all the help
    Tezz...please give us a very detailed Step by Step of what you did so that the other four can try/do the same thing.

Thank You!

Just curious.. is there anyway to remove the calender label? i like the labels on because my second page is folders with all the other apps in..

i thought of rename but it just quits when i open it

Sorry to be a pain guys

Default icon PSD
    Do you include an icon psd in the theme package purchase on rock? I want to buy it but i would like to know if it does include the psd for the icons so i can complete the theme and fill in the missing icons. Let me know so i can purchase

Page 10 of 140 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast