Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Released" Looking Glass

Please be patient with me and I'll get the zip file fixed as soon as I get home in the morning

We are looking at 1100 downloads so far awesome!!!!!!

For the icons there is a png file in the templates folder just use Any pic editing program that supports png files and layering a free one is paint.net. Take the icon template and paste it over the icon you choose and erase anything you don't want to show I'll have a video up soon on how to do this

iPhone? More like MyPhone phoenix81's Avatar
    Thanks

Can the gray box around my time/date in my picture be removed?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix81 View Post
    Can the gray box around my time/date in my picture be removed?
    It looks like that plugin for lockinfo uses one of the UI images for that and honestly I don't know which one there's only 292 of them lol I'm sure though if you delete it then you will loose that ui other places

Try going to lockinfo settings and take the transparency all the way down and see if it goes away

Srry the noobish question guys, but only way I got the sphere like icons to work was creating a "Icons" folder inside the theme folder and drag those I use... is there any easier way?
    Thanks for the help and Im sorry for the noobish that incorporated here
    Last edited by diogofmaciel; 2010-09-15 at 06:50 AM.

Moon

Rain

Wind

Sun

etc.
    etc.
    etc...

now thats a looking glass,iPortal wouldve been cool too.

yes i realize the weather pics are off a bit, was a rough draft

Quote Originally Posted by diogofmaciel View Post
    Srry the noobish question guys, but only way I got the sphere like icons to work was creating a "Icons" folder inside the theme folder and drag those I use... is there any easier way?
    Thanks for the help and Im sorry for the noobish that incorporated here

That is the best way but they won't display in Hd for iphone 4 but it should work great for the 3G and 3GS

Thanks for the idea that how I will make the 3G version!

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    That is the best way but they won't display in Hd for iphone 4 but it should work great for the 3G and 3GS

Thanks for the idea that how I will make the 3G version!
    Also got to the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder and reduce the size of the images in there and take the @2x off the end of them and it will auto create the rest of them make sure the black one with the white circle in it gets saved as a 24 bit png

And reboot your phone not respring

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Moon

Rain

Wind

Sun

etc.
    etc.
    etc...

now thats a looking glass,iPortal wouldve been cool too.

yes i realize the weather pics are off a bit, was a rough draft
    Looks pretty awesome to me floppy I like it alot!!!!

If you can send me enough of those hd images to replace all the weather icons I'll make it happen or if you do it be my guest to post it up!!!!!!!
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-09-15 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

ViViD69 (2010-09-15)

No problem, some fine tuning to be done. Like the clock hands not showing too well on brighter pics. Also I have more images on my other pc so Ill get to it as soon as unhumanly possible.

hey dogg congratz on the great theme I love it nice n clean.
    I got everything workin n just would like to know if there's a way to get rid of the am/pm.
    thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by ViViD69 View Post
    hey dogg congratz on the great theme I love it nice n clean.
    I got everything workin n just would like to know if there's a way to get rid of the am/pm.
    thanks...
    Thank you yes you can go to the clock folder then go to the digital clock set.css and scroll down until you see am/pm and change the color to transparent
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-09-15 at 08:08 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

musrmgr (2010-09-15)

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    Thank you yes you can go to the clock folder then go to the digital clock set.css and scroll down until you see am/pm and change the color to transparent
    You must also change the shadow from black to transparent. ie...in the am/pm section, change the word white to transparent and ALSO change the word black to transparent. Problem solved, at least on my iPhone 4.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to whsnnnd For This Useful Post:

holdemdogg (2010-09-15)

Hol SH this is sexy!!!

holdemdogg asked me to make this post.

He might not be available to answer questions/PM's today, he is having some "Medical Issue's" as he put it. I do not know any details. I wish him the best of luck and hope everything works out for him. I can answer any questions you may have in the mean time. Please PM me directly to get a faster response.

Thanks,
    rebman

holdemdogg srry if thats not so easy (really dont know) but my suggestion is: any way to make this work with boss paper? would be pretty awersome =)

Can anybody tell me how to install this???

I use ifunbox to access my iphone...

please HELP!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    can someone please put a link in for me so i can download the looking glass theme,but with weather working for united kingdom,wakefield please.ive tried n tried n tried but its beaten me im so slack when it comes to stuff like this.i would be very grateful.

GioGee

Thank you for the pointing directions... I have a 2G, and it says its for IPhone 4, but still can work on 2G, I'll give it a try...

Quote Originally Posted by spideyrules View Post
    Any case anyone else runs into this, the Cydia app for hiding the lockscreen is "LockScreen Clock Hide", not "Hide LockScreen Clock"

Just FYI
    Why? What's the significance of the difference?

Default Fair = Cloudy?
    My theme 99% of the time shows Fair. (Day or night) Why is it not updating. It did change the other day to show rain, but went back to Fair.

Why does my Fair which usually means sunny skies = a cloudy icon within the theme? How do we change it? (Files, etc...)

got mine working by transferring the zip to my phone then unzipping using iFile.

love love love the theme and just donated $10

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Looking Glass + Green Poison
    Found this new logo on the internet and I think it looks sweeeeeeet.

Quote Originally Posted by giogee View Post
    please HELP!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    can someone please put a link in for me so i can download the looking glass theme,but with weather working for united kingdom,wakefield please.ive tried n tried n tried but its beaten me im so slack when it comes to stuff like this.i would be very grateful.

GioGee
    you are going to have to go into the theme, into the home and lock themes, widgets, weather, and open the weather.html in a text editor. down from the top, you will see a us zip code in quote marks, like "75845". you will need to change the part inside of the quote marks to UKXX0152

Save the file and respring and it will fix your weather. You can PM me if you need to.

Here is the file with the UK location code added, temp changed to Celsius, and updates every 15 mins. Should work in both. Make sure you copy to wether folder in both home and lockscreen themes.Weather<---right click and select save target as. Make sure the extension saves as .html

For those needing location codes outside of the US. I found this site where you can look up the codes for your locale.

Weather Location Codes/IDs
    Last edited by whsnnnd; 2010-09-15 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to whsnnnd For This Useful Post:

giogee (2010-09-15)

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast