Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Released" Looking Glass

Quote Originally Posted by Westside86 View Post
    Hi great theme have weather set up correctly showing my location however I have no weather icon any ideas thanks
    Check if you still have the weather.html file on the LookingGlassHomeWidget\Widgets\Weather and LookingGlassLockwidget\Widgets\Weather folders.

Thanks alot the settings did not match so I changed them and now icon is there thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westside86 View Post
    Thanks alot the settings did not match so I changed them and now icon is there thanks
    Great, glad it worked!!

Default Broken Clock
    Quote Originally Posted by adolfopacheco View Post
    Maybe you deleted the value on the analockclock.html file, remember that you need to put one value, "default or black" on the class="CoolClock:Black:175:Seconds". You can find the analockclock.html file on the LookingGlassLockWidget folder inside Widgets/clock, just go ahead and check that between class="CoolClock: and :175:Seconds", you have the word either Default or black depending on what you desire.
    I'm having the same issues... that wasn't the problem and I've tried both default and black options. I wonder what it could be? Could it be in conflict with something else I'm running?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -brokenclock.png  

Quote Originally Posted by dioenigma View Post
    I'm having the same issues... that wasn't the problem and I've tried both default and black options. I wonder what it could be? Could it be in conflict with something else I'm running?

There are a few things that comes to my mind, what tool are you using to edit the html files? Are you on Iphone 4 or lower?

I would suggest to move the files again to the iphone making sure that you have the original files, then try changing just the value from default to black to see if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by adolfopacheco View Post
    There are a few things that comes to my mind, what tool are you using to edit the html files? Are you on Iphone 4 or lower?

I would suggest to move the files again to the iphone making sure that you have the original files, then try changing just the value from default to black to see if it works.
    Hey, thanks for your recommendations. Unfortunately, I've re-downloaded the file twice (must note that everytime I extract it, I get a CDC error) and transferred twice. I'm using iPhone Explorer to do the transferring. The issue occurs regardless of whether or not I make any edits to the HTML file, though editting it does not fix the problem. I am on a jailbroken iPhone 4.

Default .
    i'm also on a jailbroken iphone 4 running 4.01

i tried both Default and Black on both the lock screen widget and the home screen widget, but no clock shows.

i've confirmed that the files transferred correctly (via iphone explorer) and have tried editing on my pc using notepad++ and using iFile on the iphone itself. everything works except the clock.

in winterboard the only themes checked are lookingglasstheme, lookingglasslockwidget, and lookingglasshomewidget. the "nowidget" one is unchecked. i made sure not to copy the Templates folder.

if you want me to list all my cydia apps, i will. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by gilestyles View Post
    i'm also on a jailbroken iphone 4 running 4.01

i tried both Default and Black on both the lock screen widget and the home screen widget, but no clock shows.

i've confirmed that the files transferred correctly (via iphone explorer) and have tried editing on my pc using notepad++ and using iFile on the iphone itself. everything works except the clock.

in winterboard the only themes checked are lookingglasstheme, lookingglasslockwidget, and lookingglasshomewidget. the "nowidget" one is unchecked. i made sure not to copy the Templates folder.

if you want me to list all my cydia apps, i will. thank you
    We're not the same person, I swear. Haha... but yeah, sounds exactly the same as my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by giogee View Post
    How did you change the weather to how you wanted it on your home and lockscreen? please reply.

p.s looks sweet!
    go into the weather.html for each theme (using ifile)

and edit where it says locale and has a number to the one that yahoo uses (eg. mine was USCA1018)

the entire theme was set up using my iphone btw, safari downloader, ifile, no shsh or ifunbox needed

i should note the zip CRC fails on [email protected], which seems unrelated.

Hey, thanks for your recommendations. Unfortunately, I've re-downloaded the file twice (must note that everytime I extract it, I get a CDC error) and transferred twice. I'm using iPhone Explorer to do the transferring. The issue occurs regardless of whether or not I make any edits to the HTML file, though editting it does not fix the problem. I am on a jailbroken iPhone 4.
    Looks like I have a file that is corrupt in the zip what probably is happening is when your unzipping it and the error occurs and all the files are not getting transferred I'll try to fix this as soon as I can but I got called into work early today and I'll be doing good to get off 16 hours from now.

OK found the corrupt file heres a work around for now

Open the zip file navigate to the clock folder and look for a file called link-wallpaper.sh delete this file before unzipping this file is not needed I will get the zip file fixed and reuploaded first thing in the morning
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-09-14 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi I have irealsms is there anyway to edit the icon as it is square but all my other app icons are rounded many thanks

I got the weather figured out and I have mine set up with all my apps in folders along the bottom using infinidock so my screen looks clean.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0051-1-.png   -img_0052-1-.png  

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    Looks like I have a file that is corrupt in the zip what probably is happening is when your unzipping it and the error occurs and all the files are not getting transferred I'll try to fix this as soon as I can but I got called into work early today and I'll be doing good to get off 16 hours from now.

OK found the corrupt file heres a work around for now

Open the zip file navigate to the clock folder and look for a file called link-wallpaper.sh delete this file before unzipping this file is not needed I will get the zip file fixed and reuploaded first thing in the morning
    So are there people out there who had the unzipping error, but also have a working clock?

thanks for the suggestion. deleted link-wallpaper.sh from both Clock folders in the zip, the unzipped. still crc failure on that png file. and after transferring to my iphone, still no clock. i'll await your fix tomorrow. thank you so much

i unzipped everything with ifile, it took forever but no errors here

woow this is one of my top favorite themes so far very very nice my friend well done

can anyone with a working config zip up and reupload?

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

So are there people out there who had the unzipping error, but also have a working clock?
    I got the error several times but my clock works great. The theme is awesome. I would love to make a bunch of my own icons and be able to do some for others if a .psd is available for the icon. I even got the weather to work in Germany. I had to use the yahooWeather and use the location code which, by the way, was a bit difficult to find but when I finally found it, and plugged it into the html file, it worked great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0369.png  
    Last edited by whsnnnd; 2010-09-15 at 12:43 AM.

Hi fellow 3GS and 3G

Would someone be a dear and upload the "Folders", folder with "@2x" removed from all the files the "Folders" contain. And upload them to a site.

LookingGlassTheme -> Folders
    Love Chu!

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast