Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Released" Looking Glass

Using "A" shows like the attached pic. Using the "o" (degree sign) shows a ? With a diamond around it. Hmmmm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by musrmgr View Post
    Awesome clock. I see your not online, how can I get the files for clock?
    The clock is all HTML based no images all the files are in the clock folder

I don't understand off line could you post me a pic?

If your on a 3G or 3GS you have to change your dock height to align it vertical

Lol! Got it. The problem was the P.O.S. HTML editor I was using. Stay away from pagebreeze. I just erased the theme and redownloaded the theme. I used notepad the edit. All I had to do was put in my US zip and it worked. Stupid pagebreeze. Thanks for everything folks? Lookin good now.

Sent ya a donation BTW. Grab a few beers on me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by tankz504; 2010-09-14 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tankz504 View Post
    Lol! Got it. The problem was the P.O.S. HTML editor I was using. Stay away from pagebreeze. I just erased the theme and redownloaded the theme. I used notepad the edit. All I had to do was put in my US zip and it worked. Stupid pagebreeze. Thanks for everything folks? Lookin good now.
    LOL, great!!! I am glad that it is working 100% now!!!! Little things are the ones driving us crazy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tankz504 View Post

Sent ya a donation BTW. Grab a few beers on me!
    Awesome glad you got it

Thank you very much for the beers

WOW!! This theme is amazing!!
    thanks a lot man
    this is the best theme on iphone 4

The cool thing is you made an icon for all the apps i have
    except for Insallous... I made it myself but when it doesn't show up
    i created the folder Installousapp and put the [email protected] in it....help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png   -mobile-photo-sep-13-2010-5-25-26-pm.jpg  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Evilist For This Useful Post:

holdemdogg (2010-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Evilist View Post
    WOW!! This theme is amazing!!
    thanks a lot man
    this is the best theme on iphone 4

The cool thing is you made an icon for all the apps i have
    except for Insallous... I made it myself but when it doesn't show up
    i created the folder ********** . app and put the [email protected] in it....help
    I don't use it but try reducing the size of your icon by 50% then naming it icon.png or Icon.png or try naming the other one [email protected] sometimes the capital I makes a difference

Glad you like it

Default weather widget
    I opened up the weather.html with notepad but I can't seem to find where to enter my zipcode for the weather. Any help?

i am having so much difficulty with this on iphone 3g

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHoleSlam1994 View Post
    i am having so much difficulty with this on iphone 3g
    This has not been ported for iPhone 3G but you might need to change your location in the weather-config.js file in the configs folder

can anyone explain in better detail how to setup weather icon and how to get folders round like some apps but just all folders

it works ok with iphone 3g i just can't understand the above 2 things 2 well
    Last edited by BlackHoleSlam1994; 2010-09-14 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i am getting an error about the file being corrupt and is not working on my iphone 4, in winterboard it does not have clocks,wallpapers etc. it only says "lookingGlass v1.0" and when i turn it on in winterboard, it does nothing. any help?

Look back a few pages I explained how to make icons for 3G phones

As far as the folders you must decrease the size of the [email protected] by 50% and rename it to foldericon.png

Some if the icons work because I already resized them and renamed them to work with both so take the [email protected] and reduce the size by 50 % and rename them icon.png

Once again this version of the theme is made for iPhone 4 high resolution graphics meaning they are named different and the sizes are different I will convert the theme to iPhone 3 g as soon as I can

Hope this helps you out

Quote Originally Posted by ipod touch u View Post
    i am getting an error about the file being corrupt and is not working on my iphone 4, in winterboard it does not have clocks,wallpapers etc. it only says "lookingGlass v1.0" and when i turn it on in winterboard, it does nothing. any help?
    Yes first you must unzip the zip file then add the folders that are in the zip to winterboard you should se 4 different folders look at the pic in the first post under setup I got a pic of how it should look in your winterboard.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-09-14 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Smile RSS Feed?
    Any thoughts on adding an RSS feed to the lock or home screen?
    Just an idea. Id' like to see add it if I knew how.
    Thanks again for the Theme, it's one of if not the best.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to musrmgr For This Useful Post:

holdemdogg (2010-09-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone phoenix81's Avatar
    Thanks

awesome work,

Did i seem to skip over where you stated how to make icons... your post above says you explained it(edit, for 3g's.. I have an i4) but i must of missed it.. Clarification if you could.

Much thanks..
    Last edited by phoenix81; 2010-09-14 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix81 View Post
    awesome work,

Did i seem to skip over where you stated how to make icons... your post above says you explained it(edit, for 3g's.. I have an i4) but i must of missed it.. Clarification if you could.

Much thanks..

I will get a video up as soon as possible to help everyone out on icon making

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    New clock on home page I like this better

Awesome Theme but where's this wallpaper did i miss it or its not included with files

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

You can use any wallpaper from your camera roll. Install one of the many wallpaper apps from AppStore to find
    a nice one.

@Holdemdogg: Hallo my friend, found time to say that this
    is very nice. I see you have the same white-bar issue with your
    Theme. Whats annoying is that it not only happens sometimes after a respring but mostly when I close the iPod app
    If you know any workaround let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    Awesome Theme but where's this wallpaper did i miss it or its not included with files
    I'd also like this particular wallpaper, if you could post it up please.

Awesome theme btw. I usually never use a theme, but this one really caught my eye.

For those who get the "loading..." message while trying to edit the weather.html, I had the same message while trying to edit it on my Mac, just edit it through iFile. Takes merely seconds to edit the area code.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast