Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 374

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: "Released" Looking Glass

  1. #81
    I can help you answer one of the questions:

    1. Open the weather.html file and look for "Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit var isCelsius = true", you will see that the default value is "false", so just change it for "true" and that's it, you will get your temp in Celsius.

    I am not quite understanding your second question, therefore I am not able to answer it.

    And yes, this is probably the best theme I have seen!!!

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by adolfopacheco View Post
    I can help you answer one of the questions:

    1. Open the weather.html file and look for "Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit var isCelsius = true", you will see that the default value is "false", so just change it for "true" and that's it, you will get your temp in Celsius.

    I am not quite understanding your second question, therefore I am not able to answer it.

    And yes, this is probably the best theme I have seen!!!
    Hi, thanks for the info - what I mean is that not all my icons apear as a circle e.g 3G unrestrictor still show as a normal square icon -How do I change it to appear as a circle and to look like one of the theme icons?

    Thanks again

  3. #83
    Anyone know why there is a question mark next to the temp? All I did was put in 75703 for the zip. I have had this problem with other weather widgets and would like to figure out what I'm doing wrong here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by ady199 View Post
    Hi, thanks for the info - what I mean is that not all my icons apear as a circle e.g 3G unrestrictor still show as a normal square icon -How do I change it to appear as a circle and to look like one of the theme icons?

    Thanks again
    For that, I believe that you will have to ask holdemdogg for help, since he would be the one creating a HD icon for the apps that you have.

    Quote Originally Posted by tankz504 View Post
    Anyone know why there is a question mark next to the temp? All I did was put in 75703 for the zip. I have had this problem with other weather widgets and would like to figure out what I'm doing wrong here.
    As I said on 3 or 4 posts ago, the zip code is only valid for US states I believe, you should follow the little guide I mentioned on a previous post regarding the theme widget.

    I you need help, just let me know.
    Last edited by adolfopacheco; 2010-09-13 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to adolfopacheco For This Useful Post:

    tankz504 (2010-09-13)

  6. #85
    75703 is Tyler, Texas. For some reason it shows that symbol. Thanks for any help I can get. This has been driving me insane! lol

  7. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by tankz504 View Post
    75703 is Tyler, Texas. For some reason it shows that symbol. Thanks for any help I can get. This has been driving me insane! lol
    Try putting this code "USTX1383" insted of the zip code and let me know if it worked.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to adolfopacheco For This Useful Post:

    tankz504 (2010-09-13)

  9. #87
    Well that gave me a diff question mark. No diamond around it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  10. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by tankz504 View Post
    Well that gave me a diff question mark. No diamond around it.
    I believe that's another problem, at least now you can see the Tyler temp!!!

    I believe that your problem is regarding another string on the weather.html file. Try this: Open the weather.html file and look for "Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit var isCelsius = true", you will see that the default value is "false", so just change it for "true" and that's it, you will get your temp in Celsius.

    Make sure you have a value on the end of the string and that you did not erased anything else.

  11. #89
    // Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit

    var isCelsius = true //true|false

    That's what I have. Now there's no temp at all or weather at all...

  12. #90
    Green Apple spideyrules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ontario, California, United States
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Nice theme!
    Any case anyone else runs into this, the Cydia app for hiding the lockscreen is "LockScreen Clock Hide", not "Hide LockScreen Clock"

    Just FYI
    Last edited by spideyrules; 2010-09-13 at 11:26 PM.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spideyrules For This Useful Post:

    cwproctor (2010-09-14), tankz504 (2010-09-13)

  14. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by tankz504 View Post
    // Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit

    var isCelsius = true //true|false

    That's what I have. Now there's no temp at all or weather at all...
    Weird, that should be fine, I have this: Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheitvar isCelsius = true //true|false // Use 'Real Feel' temperatures where possible, taking into account Wind Chill, Humidity etc. var useRealFeel = false //true|false/

    You say that you can not see the weather, but on the screenshot you just included on your comment, I can see Tyler 93, so you actually can see the weather.
    Last edited by adolfopacheco; 2010-09-13 at 11:11 PM.

  15. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by ady199 View Post
    Works perfectly on an iphone 4 - thanks again for this amazing theme!!

    2 questions if i may?

    1) how do I change the temp to show Farenheit instead of Celcius?

    2) How can I make my missing icons appear like the ones in the theme and where do I put them once created?

    Thanks again - best iphone 4 theme I've ever seen!!
    The missing icons

    All my apps are updated some of which have the @2x icon first try rebooting your phopne this resets the icon caches if that doesnt work try downsizing the icon by 50% and take off the @2x and see if it helps


    Look in in the main theme folder you will see a folder called folders inside it is all the apps inside each folder is the icon.

    After you create them you must make a folder that matches the one for your app you can find this in applications folder using iphonefolders or ssh to look into your phone files.

    If you look in these files you will see icons some are icon.png and some are [email protected] if the @2x one is there or both thats what you name your icon. If it is not then you need to reduce the size of the template by 50% then make your icon and name it icon.png. Some apps are not HD compatible yet so it wont show full HD but it still loooks good enough until they update.


    @ adolfopacheco

    Thank you for all your help!!!! I'm headed to work so I wont be near a pc for the next 14 hours but I will try to help all I can from my iphone


  16. #93
    I am really enjoying your theme!!!! Therefore it is a pleasure for me to be able to help a little, sorry if I get in your way...

  17. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by adolfopacheco View Post
    Weird, that should be fine, I have this: Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheitvar isCelsius = true //true|false // Use 'Real Feel' temperatures where possible, taking into account Wind Chill, Humidity etc. var useRealFeel = false //true|false/

    You say that you can not see the weather, but on the screenshot you just included on your comment, I can see Tyler 93, so you actually can see the weather.
    Well I tried a fewother zips. I got Austin Tx and Dallas to work. Maybe the widget just does not like Tyler TX

    Oh and Ill e happy to help make some icons for folks a bit later. (If you need the help) Gotta get to my home PC for that!
    Last edited by tankz504; 2010-09-13 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by tankz504 View Post
    Well I tried a fewother zips. I got Austin Tx and Dallas to work. Maybe the widget just does not like Tyler TX

    Oh and Ill e happy to help make some icons for folks a bit later. (If you need the help) Gotta get to my home PC for that!
    Sorry I wans't able to help much, I am out of options..

  19. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by adolfopacheco View Post
    Sorry I wans't able to help much, I am out of options..
    No problem. Thanks for trying. This has happened on almost every weather widget ive tried. I even tried to put in the symbol for degrees. No good. I am gonna try to add a "*" on the script to see if I can at least get that to show.

  20. #97
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bamboozle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oslo, No(R)way
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 64 Times in 41 Posts

    Grats with Theme of the week!
    No(R)Way Is Heading down and under.
    Just a few decades and you will see and understand!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to bamboozle For This Useful Post:

    holdemdogg (2010-09-13)

  22. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by tankz504 View Post
    No problem. Thanks for trying. This has happened on almost every weather widget ive tried. I even tried to put in the symbol for degrees. No good. I am gonna try to add a "*" on the script to see if I can at least get that to show.
    Try going to your weather.html and scroll down until you see this

    Document.getElementByID("temp") .innerText=temp Value+"Ao";

    Take out the little o by the A and see what that does for ya

    Quote Originally Posted by adolfopacheco View Post
    I am really enjoying your theme!!!! Therefore it is a pleasure for me to be able to help a little, sorry if I get in your way...
    Thers noway your getting in my way Thank you for all the help I will add credits to you in the first post and who ever makes some icons

    WOW over 300 downloads so far amazing
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-09-13 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. #99
    Awesome clock. I see your not online, how can I get the files for clock?

  24. #100
    LOL, told you that this was the best theme I have seen so far!!!!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •