Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Released" Looking Glass

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    i' ve also sent a mail but got no reply back and your pms were full to receive one so if it' s already been answered plz quide me to the reply else can u tell me if there is any way to use the icon overlay to non app-store apps so that the icons look rounded up? i know i can make an icon for each app but i want to know if there is a way to globally affect all non apple store icons. thanks in advance and again sry if this has already been answered but due to heavy job schedule im unable to check the forums here as often as i want. also i want to ask u what shall i do to remove the clock from the center of the screen so that only the background image is shown
    I didn't know my pms were full I deleted them, try it now, if you send me the file I can do both of what your asking

Thank you shanejoe for all your help I have been gone for awhile building a new theme.

@gren as of right now there is no way to auto create the non app store icons that i know of if this changes ill let you know.

iPhone? More like MyPhone phoenix81's Avatar
    Thanks

http://pbckt.com/aC.F2UhW

A collection of looking glass icons. More on the way

Does the theme fully support 4.1 now?

Probably needs a few files changed I'll look into it

This thread is dead stop replying to it

Quote Originally Posted by shanejoe View Post
    This thread is dead stop replying to it
    ????

Well it's 3 weeks old so it seemed like the right call is all obviously I was wrong lol

Quote Originally Posted by shanejoe View Post
    Well it's 3 weeks old so it seemed like the right call is all obviously I was wrong lol
    Oh lol I gotcha now bud lol yea I have been gone for awhile but I'm trying to get back.

Just downloaded the paid theme after using the free one for a while , after a fresh restore and jailbreak to 4.1

But looks like with 4.1 the folder backgrounds are just the stock ones, not the nice leather texture...any idea how I can fix this?

Another bug with 4.1 is the folder icons on the springboard, some of the mini icons will be shown over or slightly outside the folder icon
    Last edited by theimapwnu; 2010-11-10 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

how can i download this theme? i tried to click that link but it takes me to another site and when i looked for it there it takes me back here :/

Quote Originally Posted by my1past1is1ur1future View Post
    how can i download this theme? i tried to click that link but it takes me to another site and when i looked for it there it takes me back here :/
    It's on the other site hover over the theme store tab then iPhone 4 themes

hi there. why i dun have the clock in my home page.??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does anyone know how to get the clock working on a 3GS?

Also does anyone have a blue question mark where the weather icon should be on the lock screen?

P.S Great theme by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by twalsh View Post
    Does anyone know how to get the clock working on a 3GS?

Also does anyone have a blue question mark where the weather icon should be on the lock screen?

P.S Great theme by the way!
    A few pages back someone posted a version for 3G and 3GS I'm not home right now if you can't find it let me know and I'll give you the link when I get hone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

A few pages back someone posted a version for 3G and 3GS I'm not home right now if you can't find it let me know and I'll give you the link when I get hone
    I downloaded the 3GS version but I don't seem to have a clock enabled?

Do i have to pay for this theme?

Quote Originally Posted by no0BeR View Post
    Do i have to pay for this theme?
    Well the answer is yes ........ but the truth is you may not receive a download link, which is what has happened to me so be wary.

Quote Originally Posted by Basilrath View Post
    Well the answer is yes ........ but the truth is you may not receive a download link, which is what has happened to me so be wary.
    The truth is if you pay for my theme you will get a copy or I will refund your money and send you a copy of my theme I'm working on now for free

Don't assume anything until you here from me please

On a side note this theme is for iphone4 only on 4.0 it has not been updated for anything else and probably won't be at this time.

I'll find out what's going on with the then store I'm assuming you downloaded from idevicedaily?

Firstly yes it was bought from idevicedaily

Secondly my device is iphone 4 jailbroken 4.2.1

Thirdly i wasnt assuming anything and apolagise if thats the way it came across. I simply thought after buying it would (as it states) send a download link.

Sorry for any inconvenience in this matter.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast