Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Released" Looking Glass

Quote Originally Posted by dmrenfro View Post
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but at this point the analog homescreen clock will not work on a 3gS running 3.1.3? All I get is a blue question mark in the center.

Also, is anybody making or resizing Icons? I need a bunch resized since I am on 3.1.3 and I only have Paint as a photo editor.
    Yes there is a few making icons and I'll make them as soon as I can you can download paint.net for free just google it and it's very easy to use and you can resize them with it if you want to try yourself

2. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

dmrenfro (2010-09-19)

iPhone? More like MyPhone dmrenfro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    Yes there is a few making icons and I'll make them as soon as I can you can download paint.net for free just google it and it's very easy to use and you can resize them with it if you want to try yourself
    Thanks!! What about the clock? Is there anyway to get that to work on a 3gS?

I don't have a 3 gs to try it out on I think someone here has it working

Can someone help him out please

5. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

dmrenfro (2010-09-19)

Thanks

Default Icon request
    Can somebody please resize the following icons to 60X60? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -camera.png   -cydia.png   -ipod.png   -mail.png   -media.png   -phone.png   -safari.png   -settings.png  

-sms.png  

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up. Since I'm at work, I cannot install programs on the computer.

This theme is awesome. I will gladly donate if I can get the clock to work. Great job!!

here's those screenshots of the Dusk weather on Looking Glass lockscreen- Alien said it was ok to post-- the weather finally updated to a status other than /fair/, hence the last photo, also, changed carrier so I wouldn't look like such a noob--
    Last edited by joe97; 2010-09-19 at 05:42 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Dogg, I have some icons I am using for the weather part. I am having probs with the wrong icons being displayed. ie: condition is cloudy but icon being displayed is cloudy1 but should display overcast icon. I also live in Canada and I am wondering if there is a way to use "The Weather Network" app in place of Yahoo weather?

iPhone? More like MyPhone phoenix81's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll do them tomorrow if no one gets to them first.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shull895 View Post
    Hey Dogg, I have some icons I am using for the weather part. I am having probs with the wrong icons being displayed. ie: condition is cloudy but icon being displayed is cloudy1 but should display overcast icon. I also live in Canada and I am wondering if there is a way to use "The Weather Network" app in place of Yahoo weather?
    I think I found the problem. It was located in the 'Weather-Config.js' file where the icon name and weather condition are located. In the weather industry 'Cloudy' and 'Overcast are the same thing. Cloudy was pointing to icon name 'cloudy1' (which is actually partly cloudy). After renaming cloudy1 to overcast it seemed to work correctly. I will monitor this a bit more closely over the next few days. If I find anything else I will post, so no news will be good news.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shull895 For This Useful Post:

joe97 (2010-09-19)

Quote Originally Posted by ady199 View Post
    Great theme but for some reason my Cydia icon does not change to a themed icon

Anyone know how I can get the icon to change??

Also can someone please give me instructions on how to make my own icons and where to put them to make them show?

Thanks in advance
    Anyone???

Thanks in advance

I have seen this issue in other themes some themes have a @2x cydia and some gave a regular one you might have to take the @2 x off of it and reduce the size by 50 %

The icons are found in the folder called folders then find your app in there

Thanks

Dogg:

So far I have had no luck on putting those icons anywhere but in the default location. Have you messed with it at all???

Thanks

I'm trying to set this up as a 1 page theme but everytime I respring, the icons move to different pages and they all move out of the dock. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Even if I dont have a theme checked in Winterboard, the same thing happens. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Shull, I was having that same issue with /fair/ being directed to use the /mist/ icon for some reason, what you posted earlier worked though to fix it- thanks--

Thanks

19. The Following User Says Thank You to phoenix81 For This Useful Post:

dmrenfro (2010-09-19)

I'm trying to set this up as a 1 page theme but everytime I respring, the icons move to different pages and they all move out of the dock. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Even if I dont have a theme checked in Winterboard, the same thing happens. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Are you trying to leave the first page blank if so you have to use 1 iblank because gridlock won't leave the the first page blank

21. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

dmrenfro (2010-09-20)

Thanks

Are you trying to leave the first page blank if so you have to use 1 iblank because gridlock won't leave the the first page blank
    No I'm trying to set it up like you have it in the screenshot. With icons only around the clock and in the dock. I am using iBlanks and not Gridlock. Before respring they are all on page 0. After the respring, they go all the way up to page 5 and my dock is empty.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

No I'm trying to set it up like you have it in the screenshot. With icons only around the clock and in the dock. I am using iBlanks and not Gridlock. Before respring they are all on page 0. After the respring, they go all the way up to page 5 and my dock is empty.
    This is what I did. Install the following: 'five icon switcher', 'infinidock', and 'five-column SB'. Then you should be able to place icons in almost any position on any screen that you want. They are also all available through Cydia as well. Hope this helps.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to shull895 For This Useful Post:

dmrenfro (2010-09-20)

I just thought of how to get that Facebook icon how you wanted it- try making a /stock/ like icon with the colors you want and the "f" centered and everything, add the icon /artwork/ you created in iTunes and choose it, sync and let the auto create take effect- you guys might have figured it out by now though- that's probably too easy iTunes probably won't let you do that--
    Last edited by joe97; 2010-09-21 at 02:36 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    I just thought of how to get that Facebook icon how you wanted it- try making a /stock/ like icon with the colors you want and the "f" centered and everything, add the icon /artwork/ you created in iTunes and choose it, sync and let the auto create take effect- you guys might have figured it out by now though- that's probably too easy iTunes probably won't let you do that--
    I don't think that will work. But good thinking. As far as I can tell dogg would have to update the theme to include a folders/Facebook.app

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast