Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Released" Looking Glass

iPhone? More like MyPhone phoenix81's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Draven1013 View Post
    Phoneix,

Anyway to do this without changing the normal files. I'd like to keep everything within the theme folder if possible also do you know if you can apply fonts from the theme folder and not by overwriting the originals???
    Well I'm guessing but since his theme is based on auto create icons which looks for the stock images I'm pretty confident in saying no. But I don't know maybe dogg or someone else knows how to do that. I'll play with it later and see if I can come up with something.

Edit* I changed my mind you can do it I just gotta get to my computer

As for fonts and text, sorry but no clue

Thanks for all the help gotta love tinkering around.

The question about the Facebook icon I'll have to check on that one haven't tried it yet are you on iphone4 or 3G

If your on 3G you can make a folder called Icons and delete the auto creates but you will have to make all your icons

On iphone4 if you can't do it like that because they won't display in full hd.

I'll try to find other ways of doing this

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    The question about the Facebook icon I'll have to check on that one haven't tried it yet are you on iphone4 or 3G

If your on 3G you can make a folder called Icons and delete the auto creates but you will have to make all your icons

On iphone4 if you can't do it like that because they won't display in full hd.

I'll try to find other ways of doing this
    Ok good, your the genius I'll just make icons. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix81 View Post
    Ok good, your the genius I'll just make icons. Lol
    Please if found away please try it and let us know

Thank you for all your help bud

I'm on iPhone 4 running 4.01 I like to keep everything self contained so I'm not messing around with anything over than a theme folder keeps things simpler

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    Please if found away please try it and let us know

Thank you for all your help bud
    O i am still gonna try and figure it out. Just glad to have you looking into it as well.

And no prob, I love problem solving. :-)

I'm having trouble accessing the weather.HTML file so I can modify the zip code. I've installed ifile but can't find the right path. Any help would be appreciated. I LOVE THIS THEME!

Never mind, just found it. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix81 View Post
    O i am still gonna try and figure it out. Just glad to have you looking into it as well.

And no prob, I love problem solving. :-)
    Progress so far = Fail....

Default how to transfer file to iphone
    can u explane to me how to add the theme to my iphone period once i downloads frm link i dont knw how to do all that. may need it in like retarded form because im new to this lol.

Over 1700 downloads so far so I think all the modmyi members have had a chance to download this it will be in cydia in a few days but it won't be free anymore all donators up to this point will receive all future updates for free through email

I hope everyone understands this is alot of work and with 1700 downloads so far I believe that was a pretty good gift lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

xtremiphone (2010-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grip4018 View Post
    can u explane to me how to add the theme to my iphone period once i downloads frm link i dont knw how to do all that. may need it in like retarded form because im new to this lol.
    Windows or Mac?

Great theme but for some reason my Cydia icon does not change to a themed icon

Anyone know how I can get the icon to change??

Also can someone please give me instructions on how to make my own icons and where to put them to make them show?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by ady199; 2010-09-18 at 10:51 PM.

holdem, congrats again on a great theme. I PM'd you a couple days ago regarding using the Dusk (by Alien1974) (weather only) widget with this, and I got it working, doesn't look too bad I don't think. Just curious if you mind me posting up a shot of it- you're doing awesome work with this by the way-

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    holdem, congrats again on a great theme. I PM'd you a couple days ago regarding using the Dusk (by Alien1974) (weather only) widget with this, and I got it working, doesn't look too bad I don't think. Just curious if you mind me posting up a shot of it- you're doing awesome work with this by the way-

Sounds good man let's see it !!

Just please don't post any zip files that include any of the images from the theme because it will soon be a paid theme

I love this.

Two questions.

1. How can I donate? I now this is hard work and dont mind sending in some money for your great work.

2. I managed to change the zip code to Dallas but it only shows it on my lock screen. How do I set the home screen to dallas as well?

Edit:Nevermind. I found it. I wasnt setting both folders, just the one.

Edit again: I found how to donate. Have a few brews on me!! thanks again!!
    Last edited by sandmanws7; 2010-09-19 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok I better check with alien first- let me PM him and I'll post in a bit--

Quote Originally Posted by sandmanws7 View Post
    I love this.

Two questions.

1. How can I donate? I now this is hard work and dont mind sending in some money for your great work.

2. I managed to change the zip code to Dallas but it only shows it on my lock screen. How do I set the home screen to dallas as well?

Edit:Nevermind. I found it. I wasnt setting both folders, just the one.

Edit again: I found how to donate. Have a few brews on me!! thanks again!!
    Glad you got it working for ya and thanks for the beers I'll add you to the list for future free updates

iPhone? More like MyPhone dmrenfro's Avatar
    Thanks

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but at this point the analog homescreen clock will not work on a 3gS running 3.1.3? All I get is a blue question mark in the center.

Also, is anybody making or resizing Icons? I need a bunch resized since I am on 3.1.3 and I only have Paint as a photo editor.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast