Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours-HD

Free...Is the update available yet?

I will beta test. Like I said earlier I bought the non hd by mistake. I am hoping to get the hd version w/out repaying. Thanks.

sorry guys! I wanted to release the new beta the other night but got stcuk with the calculator! I cant seem to get a good pressed image to match what I already have....There new widget look! New Icons defualt loaders and more in the nwe beta which I hope to release and get out to most of you tonight!=)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    sorry guys! I wanted to release the new beta the other night but got stcuk with the calculator! I cant seem to get a good pressed image to match what I already have....There new widget look! New Icons defualt loaders and more in the nwe beta which I hope to release and get out to most of you tonight!=)
    Can you add me to the list of beta testers please

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jgrimberg1979 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-01)

Add me to list as well!! That clock is awesome

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cocotherat For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-01)

Please! can you add me to the list of beta testers, i don't wait! This theme is AMAZING!!

Thanks

apple,we gonna get the update tonight rite

Yup=) Iam just waiting for my help...I have a friend who helps me becuase he has the iphone4 and I dont! I will upload all the new stuff and make sure were Good to go and then I will send out to all of you! I would say around midnight for me at the latest! its 9 now so in 3 hrs you all should start recieveing beta links! Thanks

Default Another one confused
    I was impressed by the theme and went str8 to rock to buy it and it did not notice the one for sale is not the one optimized for iphone 4. Can I be beta tester?

There have been alot of request for Beta Testing on the HD Theme! If you have purchased the them please send me your RockId I will will send you the link. If you havent purchased the theme and still want to beta test others then the ones that are already on you must have more then 50 post! I normally dont but I do not want this to be leaked and already have plent of beta testers! Thank you =) The Full Version Should be ready in two weeks and submitted to Rock and Cydia!

There have been alot of request for Beta Testing on the HD Theme! If you have purchased the them please send me your RockId I will will send you the link. If you havent purchased the theme and still want to beta test others then the ones that are already on you must have more then 50 post! I normally dont but I do not want this to be leaked and already have plent of beta testers! Thank you =) The Full Version Should be ready in two weeks and submitted to Rock and Cydia!
    I've PM u with my rock ID

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kevinv21 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-02)

Ok I sent out Beta Version 1.5 to alot of you!!!=) If I missed anybody please let me know! Any Beta tester please just post screenies and chat here in the forum so were all on the same page.! Also you can send a PM to Teach who is making a overall list of things that need to be adressed! =) I hope you enjoy and lets get this going and ready for public release! Thanks everybody!!!!=)

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

First I just want to say thanks for this awesome theme! I just downloaded the beta and everything seems to be working great. The only problem that I have found is when I try to open multitasking it will be blank with no icons in it. And if I try to open multitasking from within an app it just won't appear at all which is weird.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quick Scrrenshots will do a formal thread update 2morrow night!=)

Thanks

freeapple you snt me a pm but my box was full so i didnt get it

hey guys im back after a couple hectic days.. glad to see things are going well with the beta so far.. im compiling a list of stuff that needs to be addressed with the hd theme, so whoever is on the beta team, if you find any issues could you please inbox me with the details so me and free can address them and get the issues fixed for the next beta release can be sent out which im going to talk to free and hopefully have out sometime on the weekend

I had a big PC crash last night! All better now! =) I am about to reinstall photoshop and be back at it!!! If anybody is having issues with the weather widgets showing please install libWeather from Cydia its free easy and fixes the problem!!! thanks

I had a big PC crash last night! All better now! =) I am about to reinstall photoshop and be back at it!!! If anybody is having issues with the weather widgets showing please install libWeather from Cydia its free easy and fixes the problem!!! thanks
    I love this theme but i have a lot of cydia apps that arent themed, do you have a psd for the icons that you could share. Thanks!!

LAST WEEK OF BETA TESTING! I WILL SEND OUT ONE MORE BETA AND MAKE SURE I HAVE GOT THINGS COVERED THEN NEXT WEEKEND I WILL SUBMITT THE FULL VERSION TO THE PULIC IN CYDIA AND ROCK!=)

Beta testers if there is anything that needs to be adressed please let me know so I can try and fix for the next beta! =) thanks

Thanks

hey apple,here is my screenshot,i dont know is this its already update,if its not can i get the updates,thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -006.png   -005.png  

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon76 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-04)

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast