Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours-HD

ok the beta testers that have PM will get the link tonight!!! =)

Schmilk Iam not sure why thats not working for you! I have plenty of iPhone users that have not yet had any widget problems....the only thing I can suggest is how you set up in winterboard....

AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget
    AfterHoursWallClock
    AfterHoursIOS4AddOn
    AfterHours4.0

Just like this....I am alos converting the theme from Accuweather to yahoo weather wich some say is more accurate!=) hope this help and expect more and more to be in HD in the updates until HD id released!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

cherrybomb22 (2010-08-28)

Nice, reordering seemed to help but sometimes it still says n/a on lock screen

Thanks

hey apple i have bought the theme awhile back for my 3gs now i have the i4 will it works

Alot of things do! Couple dont but Iam making that happen right now! =) All retnia display and High def images coming soon! And I will give anybody the theme for free who has already purchased AfterHours and the updates have what I have so far for add ons!

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, the retina update so far looks beautiful!, can't wait till there all done:-D but then again take ur time :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HarlemState For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-28)

just wanted the beta to be worth our while! =) got springboard finished...most ui and most apps...still having icon issues but maybee once some of you beta testers recieve it youll know better then me!

Give me until about 5ish and I will start sendnig out links....=)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

HarlemState (2010-08-28)

qucik few of the all new HD progress loader....just a small tease of whats to come tonight! =)
    Attached Images Attached Images    

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

HarlemState (2010-08-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freeapple View Post
    qucik few of the all new hd progress loader....just a small tease of whats to come tonight! =)
    looks good cant wait

yo free jump on msn

The AfterHours-HD Beta 1.0 has been released if you have not recieved and wanted to be on the team go ahead and pm me....all those that did recive the lnik please respond with usful information on how or what needs to be fixed...thanks alot!!!=) I hope its looking good

Thanks

freeapple i sent you some emails

16. The Following User Says Thank You to richhee For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-29)

Thanks

hey free apple,i bought the afterhour theme for my 3gs awhile back,now i have the i4,will that theme works with the i4 or do i have to buy the one for the i4 one,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    hey free apple,i bought the afterhour theme for my 3gs awhile back,now i have the i4,will that theme works with the i4 or do i have to buy the one for the i4 one,thanks
    Nope No way! =) Anybody who purchases Afterhours before Afterhours -HD and has the iphone4 can send me the rock id and I will send them promition codes which enable them to get for free! Some people suggested I still gt .99 cents becuse theres all new Hd images, but I have not decided that yet but leaning more towards FREE for already customers!=)

Beta has been released and have been getting great screenshots and feedback...any beta testers reading this please post here from now on which will make it easier on all of us! We can all communicate togather =) post svcreenies and talk untill we get everything right and release the the 1.0 complete HSD theme!

Thanks top everybody helping and hope to hear from some of you a little more here in the forum!

Thanks

hi apple,the afterhour in rock, is that an afterhour hd or its just a regular one.i just bought it but it didnt change much.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    hi apple,the afterhour in rock, is that an afterhour hd or its just a regular one.i just bought it but it didnt change much.thanks
    No thats the original AfterHours...I have been adding the IOS4 add on but its not complete....

I sent you the beta link of what is HD so Far...Check it out let me know what you think

21. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Simon76 (2010-08-29)

Thanks

apple the theme is awesome bro,i like it.thanks

ure welcome!

would love some opinions on the default loader....you have to doube click to see full res!=)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    ure welcome!

would love some opinions on the default loader....you have to doube click to see full res!=)

i like looks nice

25. The Following User Says Thank You to richhee For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-30)

New Beta Release Tonight.....Going to have more icons defualts and such! =) hope to see some screenies which I will be posting my self tonight as well! =)!!!

Banned
    Thanks

Just bought this about 20 mins ago. Itz poppin like a mvthafvcka.
    Question though...none of my icons are "themed". Are none of the icons themed yet?

I have an Iphone 4...

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast