Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours-HD

I'm having trouble getting my animations going - it's only a double print of the font every letter and number :-/
    Also, I can't move any of my apps on my front screen into that cool circle motion you have shown on a video of the theme....

Helpppp guys

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i did that but it is still saying houston. do i need to reboot my phone for it to work

Zooguy - once you have visited yahoo's weather page and got your town 'code' out of it's URL you need to edit the confi...js file change the current one on all the weather plug-in's
    Else you will only be changing one plug-in.

Once this is done just restart springboard :-)

Ta

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DanHawk1987 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2011-01-24)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    never mind lol i forgot to replace the old file in the phone with the new one that i changed so now it is working. thank you
    Last edited by Zooguy87; 2011-01-24 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooguy87 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2011-01-24)

Quote Originally Posted by DanHawk1987 View Post
    I'm having trouble getting my animations going - it's only a double print of the font every letter and number :-/
    Also, I can't move any of my apps on my front screen into that cool circle motion you have shown on a video of the theme....

Helpppp guys
    Screen shot how u have set it up in winterboard and show me then i can help you out
    Black and White custom iPhone 4,Chrome Red and Gold 32GB 3GS, Black 32GB 3GS

If i have helped you out show me the love and press the Thanks button :P

So for these weather widgets can't get them to work been to yahoo I've got my zip code when I put it in under config in ifile it just keeps changing to places out of the US can anyone put me on the rite track tryin to put Memphis tn on them

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey,
    I just bought this theme and i like it
    Could you help me with one thing please?
    Im trying to use this with animated weather and i want to get rid of the weather ICON not the weather its self. Thanks
    When i try this is what i get.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0449.png  

Sup freeApple^v-

Joust bought the theme via cyDia, have 1 problemo
    some of the stock icons are not masking properly? and already tried iWipe cache still not happening any clues...i have the iphone4 4.2.1fw

hi i am having problem with the lockscreen.... i dont see the time and the weather there but i can see it on the homescreen....any idea why?

i got it working the only problem i have now is how to change the default city on the weather part....i alread tried editing the configureme.js an put the right WOEID number but still not working....though im not sure if i am editing the right file....so which one is it?
    Last edited by nejidark; 2011-02-04 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Some weeks ago I purchased Afterhours HD Red but it was impossible to download. Now it is deleted in Cydia. Why ? It was the greatest theme I ever have seen ! I wrote FreeApple via email and IM but no answer !

Excellent theme! I have managed to change weather location but I am struggling with 2 things so please help. I have installed the 3 animtions lockscreens but it doesn't show my wallpaper. Do I need to change this in ifile and how do i do this? Also is it possible to have the clocks in 24 hour format? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshy10 View Post
    Excellent theme! I have managed to change weather location but I am struggling with 2 things so please help. I have installed the 3 animtions lockscreens but it doesn't show my wallpaper. Do I need to change this in ifile and how do i do this? Also is it possible to have the clocks in 24 hour format? Thanks in advance.
    Anyone?? Sorry for double post!!

okay i bought this theme just now in cydia but i got a few problems.

1. the camera icon, photo, facetime, and music icons didnt changed

2. i downloaded the HD green theme addon which is this ModMyi.com | AfterHours HD Green and when i added it in, it looks nothing like in the screenshots!!! like the text/font didnt change to the one in the screenshot and the buttons for when youre listening to a song are not exactly the same and it doesnt have the AH thing on the status bar. can you help me with this Freeapple?

my last problem is in lockscreen, the original ipod clock is still there blocking the weather widgit, how do you get rid of that?

btw im using an ipod touch. and dont you have any animated HD lockscreens? cuz i cant find any in Cydia
    Last edited by KentaZX; 2011-02-11 at 12:52 AM.

Hey i just downloaded this theme and i cant figure out how to get rid of the time at the top of the lock screen. help me!

Default hide the built in lockscreen clock
    Quote Originally Posted by KentaZX View Post

2. i downloaded the HD green theme addon which is this ModMyi.com | AfterHours HD Green and when i added it in, it looks nothing like in the screenshots!!! like the text/font didnt change to the one in the screenshot and the buttons for when youre listening to a song are not exactly the same and it doesnt have the AH thing on the status bar. can you help me with this Freeapple?

my last problem is in lockscreen, the original ipod clock is still there blocking the weather widgit, how do you get rid of that?

btw im using an ipod touch. and dont you have any animated HD lockscreens? cuz i cant find any in Cydia
    So i had the same problem with the lockscreen. what you should do is go into cydia and search "lockscreen clock hide" (with out the quotes) and install. cydia should prompt you to respring and you should be done.

Quote Originally Posted by KentaZX View Post

I have that exact same issue. Those four icons are not changed, and are at their default for the ipod touch. Not sure how to fix this, as I can't find any icon packs to replace the missing ones with.

The slider on the lockscreen for the animated lockscreen you have out seems to be missing, and is slightly skew, as shown below.

Also, how would I put an image in that box?

Thank you for any help. :]

Edit: Well I have a fix for the whole icon deal. The problem is that the folder icon names that the theme is meant to replace were changed some time between now and the last time he updated the theme. So the theme isn't overwriting the correct files. I fixed this by replacing the base images themselves in the application folder, as simply renaming the icons in the theme folder didn't work for me, for some reason.
    Last edited by Rakaija; 2011-02-20 at 02:43 PM.

how to hide/remove iphone default slider? its blocking my blue slider.
    may i noe which theme folder is the homescreen with blicking lights clock?

I'm just wandering which after-hours add on in cydia that I can use for afterhours HD?
    thanks

Default Widget and icons/purple
    I bought this theme for my wife (iphone 4, ios 4.2) because she loved the purple mod, we did not know that the purple is for the SD version so she can't download it and I was wondering if it will be out for this theme... (it's the only reason I bought it, it is very nice though I looked at it several times myself)

I also need to know how to change the weather widget to my city.

Also there are a few icons that after looking in ifile I noticed have been made but they will not skin on the phone (see attached images).

I have emailed the author about 10 times and I got no response so I figured I would just try to get results here...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ahhd.png   -ahhd2.png  

I'm also having the icon problem. My music, photos, maps, facetime, and camera apps all won't skin properly, and I can't find the icon folders to change the name in SSH.

Has anyone actually found a fix for this?

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast