Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours-HD

Any updates on the red theme yet?

Its there I fixed the package but Kyle the owner of MMI is in greece as soon as he can get to a pc "later tonight" it will be up and live! Sorry for the wait it will be shortly

Why is my clock like this now?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Never mind fixed it. Lol

ooops we must have been writing at the same time! glad you got it! =)
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-12-17 at 03:55 AM.

There is this on the clock is there a way where I can or you can make the green background on the actual number more dim bc right there you can barely tell the time.

I cant download after hours HD red for some reason. My cousin is having the same problem. Anybody else got this issue? I would copy and past what it says in the error message but it wont let me. After hours green hd works fine. But i like the red better

FreeApple this is the message i get when dowloading red. Its not overwriting like others say. Hopefully there isnt something wrong with my phone. Im sure in the next update it will be fixed

no nothing is wrong with your phone the red just is not up yet it should be by tomorrow! =)

Hey free is there anything I can do to dim down the numbers on the clock? Like the spaces of green that are not being used?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cukhoa2005 View Post
    Thanks for your help and it looks nice how you fixed it. But I want the Wall clock and the Weather shown on my home screen and lock screen too. I've tried so many times but I don't know why the Wall clock didn't appear. Sometimes I managed to get it appeared and there was a digital clock overlayed on the weather as well and I got so aggrevated. Does anyone know how to do it and please post a screenshot of Winterboard? Sorry I can't post my screenshot because I don't know how to do it, plus I'm using my iphone to reply. I've not tried the new Lock Screen yet, hence I still want the clock and weather on Lock Screen. How did you change to High and Low in Weather widget? Could you please post a screenshot?
    Hey, I've been meaning to reply, but first I had to finish my final exams. It would be easier to see how you have your afterhours set up in winterboard, so if you can, please find a way to post your screen shots. I'm going to post a picture of how I have mine setup and how it looks once I respring. Also, don't forget to get "clock hide" from Cydia in order to disable the iphones default clock. The overlay issue is most likely due to having two wallpapers, each wallpaper having a wallclock (having both "AH-HD-(GreenAnimation") and "AH-HD(Green)WallClock" active at the same time will cause an overlay of the clocks as both sources carry the wallclock animation). Try organizing afterhours the same way I do in winterboard.

To get the "high and low" temps, you need to edit the "widget.html" in the "AH-HD-(GreenAnimation") folder. Look for the code:

#humidity{

text-transform:capitalize;

top: -80px;

left: 178px;

font-family: sans-serif;

font-weight: bolder;

font-size: 10px;

color: #ffffff;

text-transform:capitalize;

text-shadow: 0px -1px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7);

position: absolute;

}

and change the "#humidity{" to "#forecast{", respring, and it should load the "high and low" forecast.

PS: I made a few mods to the wallpaper as you can see in the pic (look at numbers and glow lights).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0189.png   -img_0190.png   -img_0191.png   -img_0192.png   -img_0193.png  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Egbert For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-12-21)

What's about the red theme?

There all up in Cydia Iam trynig to get some other project done so I can make this purple and some other color options as well =)

Thank you very much, but the red theme is always impossible to download on cydia!
    It was the same problem with the green theme but this works now.
    I like you theme very much!!!!

regards

Hum I thought they fixed it! I will recheck with Kyle and make sure everything is the way it should be! I will keep you all posted on the Red color mod =) thanks for letting me know

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow this is an amazing them.

Quick question, and this is my problem with all themes I get, how do I change the weather?

Is it the Widget.html?

If so, how do I edit that on a Mac?

If not, what am I looking for to edit?

Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

also, what is causing the doubles of time/weather???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

here is what I have checked in winterboard

Thanks man glad your enjoying the theme! Sorry about all the folders I started making this theme and Have had ALOT of request. to change your weather you have to open whatever weather widget your using which right now you have too many checked off.Open that folder then inside that folder will be Weather folder inside that is a Configureme.js open that and edit the varlocale to find your area go to Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News type in your zip and pull the last "digits" from the URL and that is your code!

Now as for winterboard you nrmally can only have 3 items checked off for themes.

So check off
    AfterHours-HD
    AfterHoursLSWeather
    AfterHoursAnimation

and you will not egt those overlapping widgets! =)

I hope this all helps! thanks

The red theme will be fixed today?

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast