Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours-HD

Quote Originally Posted by richhee View Post
    how did you manage that did you get an iphone 4
    how did who manage what??? lol.. im a little confused

Thanks

it was meant for free apple he said he didnt have an iphone 4 but hes posting screenshots of the retina display sorry for any confusion

i got ya..

were using my i4 for testing purposes

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tach08 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-24)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ridingsupreme's Avatar
    Thanks

looks sick

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ridingsupreme For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-25)

Hi hi....

love your theme....pls advice how to make purchase ?

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by warrior888 View Post
    Hi hi....

love your theme....pls advice how to make purchase ?

cheers
    The AfterHours HD theme for iPhone 4 isn't out yet, but when it is you can purchase through ROCK, Cydia, or possibly Paypal.

hi hi....

i see i see....thanks thanks....let hope it launch soon lol....

cheers

Expect Screenshots of the phone...SMS...Mediaplayer...Voice Memos...Compass...widgets ...homescreen and more tonight!!! =)

Thanks everybody and I will give and expected release date tonight after I see where I am !

dude.. were so close.. oh and by the way... red looks pretty good too..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tach08 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-25)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Expect Screenshots of the phone...SMS...Mediaplayer...Voice Memos...Compass...widgets ...homescreen and more tonight!!! =)

Thanks everybody and I will give and expected release date tonight after I see where I am !

Good work bro....pls let us know once the HD version is release...would like to be the 1st one to have your theme...

cheers

14. The Following User Says Thank You to warrior888 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-26)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

pump out the damn green version already. I went ahead and got it and immeadiately modified it... Uses some new icons that I custom made and it looks really cool. Green looks great. PS! After Amber Alert is finished (and absolute obviously) hwo would you feel about a co operative effort? I would LOVE to do some work with icons and backgrounds lockscreens stuff like that on your themes. I think that yours look great but i als feel that they appeal more to the group of people who like the bright colors a lot. Maybe something more simplfied down would an interesting change of pace.
    Well any way if your interested just blast an email my way and we can talk, ive been having a lot of free time and right now im just blasting out the last bits of absolute so we could probably start as soon as you have time. :P

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-27)

Bought this tonight and I have a 4g. I should have read the forum first to see it's not ready. I really just want the dialer. Will that be ready soon.

Oh, actually, I want a five dock png two with the blue lights.

Nice work btw.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to galaxygrrl For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-27)

dailer is in version 2.0 bcause I know iphone4 users are purchasing so i fel bad =)
    so i put the IOS4 add on in the version 2.0 which has been submitted =)

I will remove and anybody who purchases the theme now will get HD for free if they have iphone4! thank you for your purchase and Ii am on my way to finishing this up!

You KNOW since we're both 518'ers I get to be a beta tester

My brother is up at Long Lake this weekend. I know that's up your way. I think they're spending some time in Lake Placid as well. I went to Great Escape a month or so ago! LOL!
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2010-08-26 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-27)

Thanks

am i still going to be beta testing for you ill still donate

23. The Following User Says Thank You to richhee For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-26)

Definilty! I just sent you a PM Richhee! Let me know how things go!

Anybody who wants to try the Alpha..."Beta" all I ask is to respond within a resonable time with some feedback! This is a beta not the full complete finished theme! But all opinons help...I do not ask for any donations during beta but ask for people to purchase when complete and submitted to the store if they feel I deserve it! Thanks to everybody intrested in the theme and any of the people who have purchased the theme! ...

Speaking of any iPhone4 users who have purchased the theme contact me PM or email and give me your Rock id and I will send what I have for the HD theme!

Sorry if there was any confusion I tried to make clear!

Thanks agin...tonight I put my word on it ...as long as Teach is around ...

WOW just saw your post LAST SON Of Krypton!!!! That is a first time I seen anybody on here that lives remotley close!!! LOL that is freaking great! Yeah I actually live in Lake George..just put Albany so ppl know the rund abouts! You can defiinitly be a beta tester! Just send me a pm and Ill send the theme right away!

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    You KNOW since we're both 518'ers I get to be a beta tester

My brother is up at Long Lake this weekend. I know that's up your way. I think they're spending some time in Lake Placid as well. I went to Great Escape a month or so ago! LOL!
    HAHA!!!! AWSOME!!! THATS A FIRST!!! Never seen anybody on here that knows the area! 518!!!!! My stompin grounds..lol! sure thang man contact me with your email and Ill send it over! Thanks I hope you do it be nice to get feedback from a local!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-26 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

TheBeastSS2 (2010-08-27)

Thanks

Wow this looks beautiful!! Congrats on a job well done hard to decide which one to get lol

27. The Following User Says Thank You to fidosam For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-27)

I can beta test if you like.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to erochajr For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-27)

For all those I said I would send out the Beta tonight...Iam sorry but I am having alotof troubles getting the HD icons to work....Its very aggravating...lol! I promise as soon as I get home 2 morrow I will send what I do have out...!

All the ppl waiting for 2.0!

GO TO ROCK VERSION 2.0 IS NOW LIVE

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    dailer is in version 2.0 bcause I know iphone4 users are purchasing so i fel bad =)
    so i put the IOS4 add on in the version 2.0 which has been submitted =)

I will remove and anybody who purchases the theme now will get HD for free if they have iphone4! thank you for your purchase and Ii am on my way to finishing this up!
    Thank you so much! I just bought it as well and was wondering why things weren't working for me

On a side note...none of the weather widgets are loading data for me They just stay on N/A...

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast