Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours-HD

Sweet bro Iam glad you got it!!! BIG NEWS !!!!

BIG UPDATE THIS FRI!!!! LOTS OF REQUEST HAVE BEEN FUFILLED AND ALL DEVICES MEANING HD AND NON HD WILL BE SEE THE GEEN COLOR MOD THIS FIR AS WELL!!!

HOPE YALL ENJOY

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (2010-12-08), mickish1953 (2010-12-08)

Theme looks dope on a rope my man! But I'm waiting for the cracked version!

lmao take the patch of ure eye! Thanks bro means alot coming from the masta!

Cant wait for the update, been waiting on this. I absolutely love your themes bro. but you already know this lol. Also will the red HD mod be released as well? And will this be updated for 4.2.1? I have manually updated the chatkit for to 4.2.1.
    Last edited by Dark_Ninja; 2010-12-08 at 04:53 PM.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Thanks man! If you could name one thing you would really like to see in the update what would it be? I will see if I can accomplish that just for you my man!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (2010-12-08)

The one thing i would really love to see, but i think that might be a bit much for this update but an HD nav addon theme..that would be beast and make my year lol. But if you cant do that then could you make it 4.2.1 compatible? I could help with that if need be.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

I guess not update today?

The updates are done I just want to run through them one more time in the morning before submission to see if I made any mistakes before release....so submission will be 2morrow and there are two color mods!

Please, remember to send me a link to download the Nav Adonn

Here´s my screen again.

Is anyone else having a problem downloading this from Cydia? I purchased it, but when it goes to donwload it only gets to about 20%, and then just hangs. I've made at least 10 attempts. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks guys!

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

same here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kurtzhurtz32 View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem downloading this from Cydia? I purchased it, but when it goes to donwload it only gets to about 20%, and then just hangs. I've made at least 10 attempts. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks guys!
    Same here I get a http 403 error, should not happen on a purchased app, come on free sort it out.

Thanks

I have no problem but downloading the Colour mods I have?! Can't seem to download due to error 304?!

Thanks

I mean 403

Alright everybody I am still confused to why your having issues! I have had at least two people tell me downloaded AfterHours HD today with no issues! If you are getting an error by trying to download the AfterHours Color mods such as green or purple that is simple becuase it is NOT in HD that is for the original theme! I am submitting the HD color mods right now and you might even see them tonight! Sorry and thanks

Good evening everybody! Green and Red color mods have been submitted! Purple and battery widget will be towrds the end of the week! fo those who have not seen this theme in action here is a video check it out thanks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcWL9J8iwEM]YouTube - AfterHours HD[/ame]
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-12-14 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hello could anyone please show me how to set this theme right on Winterboard??? I tried to set it up many times and its still not right. I want the weather and the clock shown on homepage and lockscreen with the lighting animated. Thanks a mil.

iPhone? More like MyPhone claireth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello..
    i bought the theme a couple days ago..(had the 3Gs version) but the HD looks way better..anyway..the only "problem" i have is that my weathericon and clock isnt themed (i use live in both of them)!and i need a QuickLock icon also..
    very nice work and cant wait for the purple mod (my fav)

Last edited by claireth; 2010-12-14 at 11:28 AM. Reason: forgot the image
    Ignorance is Bliss

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cukhoa2005 View Post
    hello could anyone please show me how to set this theme right on Winterboard??? I tried to set it up many times and its still not right. I want the weather and the clock shown on homepage and lockscreen with the lighting animated. Thanks a mil.
    I attached a picture of how I have afterhours organized in my winterboard. In your case, you're going to want to exchange "AH-3rdAnimation" with "AfterHoursLSWeather"; respring, and you're good to go. Note that you may need "Clock Hide" to properly view the theme; you're also (probably) going to have to edit the "configureME.js" file to change the default "Huston" location to your own location (edit the "var locale = ########" with your own WOEID number).

To see how my setup looks like, see my pictures below.
    Also, I made a few edits of my own to fix the "weather image" problem where before it showed fog for a sunny day, it now shows the accurate image for the condition of the day. I also changed the "Humidity" to show the "Low and High" of the day. Moved the city location more to the center (need to move it more). I'm thinking of moving the "low and high" below the city name, but I'll think about it.

I installed Clock Hide, Infinitfolders, and Lockinfo to give it a smooth look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0182.png   -img_0183.png   -img_0184.png  

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Egbert For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-12-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone claireth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Egbert View Post
    I attached a picture of how I have afterhours organized in my winterboard. In your case, you're going to want to exchange "AH-3rdAnimation" with "AfterHoursLSWeather"; respring, and you're good to go. Note that you may need "Clock Hide" to properly view the theme; you're also (probably) going to have to edit the "configureME.js" file to change the default "Huston" location to your own location (edit the "var locale = ########" with your own WOEID number).

To see how my setup looks like, see my pictures below.
    Also, I made a few edits of my own to fix the "weather image" problem where before it showed fog for a sunny day, it now shows the accurate image for the condition of the day. I also changed the "Humidity" to show the "Low and High" of the day. Moved the city location more to the center (need to move it more). I'm thinking of moving the "low and high" below the city name, but I'll think about it.

I installed Clock Hide, Infinitfolders, and Lockinfo to give it a smooth look.
    whats the AH 3d animation?because i dont have it in my theme..its something you created?
    Ignorance is Bliss

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast