Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours-HD

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Just two things I have noticed FreeApple - I have noticed that the text in the Calendar app is slighly out of line with the gap at the top (the day of the week) - it is a touch too high.

Also, is there any way I can have the same square icon that all the regular apps have for the Folder icons (at the moment they are rounded)? That would be sweeeeeet.

EDIT: Nevermind on the Folder icon - I found how to do it. Just replaced the [email protected] that was in the com.apple.springboard folder with the square icon you have for iBlank. Worked perfectly.

Loving the theme mate!
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2010-11-09 at 01:50 AM.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-11-09)

Edited Down Below~=)
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-11-11 at 06:19 AM.

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Same layout as iFusion. Cool.

Banned
    Thanks

Default Hoping To Get Some Help
    I'm on an i4 running 4.0 I'm having a few issues.

Mostly editing issues, which i'm sure is just a matter of knowing where to look in the pertinent html's. Unfortunately, i don't know where in the html's to look.

1. The weather widget i'm using on the SB is not centered. I need to move it to the right.
    2. The pic i'm using on the lockscreen is huge and not centered. I think the size may be fine once it's centered, but of course i have to get it centered in order to tell.
    3. I'm still working on getting the weather working. I saw something in this thread that may help me out. If i can't get it working i'll put up another post.
    4. I'm typing this on the fly by the way. One other thing that comes to mind really quick is that i'd like to have all my undocked icons without the "afterhours theme, and leave the dock themed. I read somewhere in the first post that there is a file with the icons not themed (i have to reread the first post). But can someone correct me if i'm wrong.
    Most of what i'm referring to can be seen in the screenshot below. Thanks.

One last thing...i can't get the animation working. If i have nothing checked except AfterHours-HD then it works???

My winterboard setup:
    AfterHoursWeatherNoClock
    AfterHoursAnimation
    AfterHoursUserLS
    AHaltmediaplayer
    AfterHours-HD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0785.png  

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    AfterHours-HD

Now there are Two sets of icons and Two sets of Auto icons! The set that is going to come default with have around 200 icons. If you like to just have a frame Switch Icons and the auto icon should take care of most!
    Need help in understanding how to do this! I just wanna leave the docked icons themed.

When the widget is turned off you have three option "normal, widget, or an overlay which will enable the user to use the stock settings and apply their pictures but have a nice frame. Again, i'm trying to achieve this. Because My lockscreen and battery charging screen doesn't look like the pics below.

USER LOCKSCREEN FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO USE THE WIDGET

How my lockscreen looks as of now. Even when itz charging it's the same. Also, notice my slider is different.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0786.png  
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-11-10 at 06:40 PM.

Default Sweet theme
    Free, you need someone to beta test let me know. I already bought the HD version, and have an iphone 4.
    I can help out as much as i can.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrLingerLonger For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-11-11)

Here is 3 different Animated lockscreens! =)

Thanks to TCCEntex for lending me his files from Subywrex and also SubyWrex for letting me use then and help me get a few things right....theanks fellaz!

Viollent ...that was just for showing others I am making progress ...Tim sent me his to use and I learned a bunch ...then sent it to Suby then learned a bunch more then I made Two more on my own! =) These will be in Cydia on Firday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    I'm on an i4 running 4.0 I'm having a few issues.

1. The weather widget i'm using on the SB is not centered. I need to move it to the right.
    2. The pic i'm using on the lockscreen is huge and not centered. I think the size may be fine once it's centered, but of course i have to get it centered in order to tell.
    3. I'm still working on getting the weather working. I saw something in this thread that may help me out. If i can't get it working i'll put up another post.
    4. I'm typing this on the fly by the way. One other thing that comes to mind really quick is that i'd like to have all my undocked icons without the "afterhours theme, and leave the dock themed. I read somewhere in the first post that there is a file with the icons not themed (i have to reread the first post). But can someone correct me if i'm wrong.
    Most of what i'm referring to can be seen in the screenshot below. Thanks.

One last thing...i can't get the animation working. If i have nothing checked except AfterHours-HD then it works???

My winterboard setup:
    AfterHoursWeatherNoClock
    AfterHoursAnimation
    AfterHoursUserLS
    AHaltmediaplayer
    AfterHours-HD
    Ill try to awnser all your questions here just bare with me.

1-2)The actual widget is centered are you talking about the icon or data?

3)a page back gives a link to tyoe in your zip! =)

3) Not sure what your asking me here...

5) you cant use any other widgets working with animation....the animation already shows widgets

My winterboard setup:
    AfterHoursWeatherNoClockAfterHoursAnimation
    AfterHoursUserLS
    AHaltmediaplayer
    AfterHours-HD

one or the other

I hope this helps if not just let me know =)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    How my lockscreen looks as of now. Even when itz charging it's the same. Also, notice my slider is different.
    You wont see you battery if you using a widget and the overlay is a widget..But IDK why it looks like your photo I will take a look and see what the issue might be
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-11-11 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Oh I kinda figured you were still learning it, wasn't trying to say you were taking the CSS or anything lol :/
    You learned it a he'll of a lot faster I just got the hang of it last night after tinkering for almost two weeks haha
    You should do an Animated Weather Widget cuz that would sick with this theme

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-11-11)

lol..no I was pritty sure you knew that Tim let me use it..Its been a few straight days of teaching my self css animat6ions but I think I got it....I wanna do a weather widget..but u know got some other stuff to take care of first

I will be tapping refresh on cydia all day friday lol

This question is to anyone because I know Free is busy.
    I am on the iphone 4, if i use the weather LS looks like my battery gets the crap kicked out of it lol. Meaning it looks like it drains faster. Is that normal?
    Last edited by MrLingerLonger; 2010-11-11 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Free: check e-mail, I have a bunch of screenshots ready to send you tonight, it will help you see where some things are going wrong.

Also, the part that's not centered is the "location name" line. I have a long city name on mine and it runs off the graphic to the right. This is true with both the animated and non animated widget themes.
    It's not where you've been, or where you're going..
    It's where you are.
    Reflect on the past, plan for the future, mod for today.

checking the email....I was flooded the other day ,,,lol...the battery doesnt drain on me...maybee turn down the refresh rate in the configureme file looks like this
    var updateInterval = 1800; // In seconds, time between a new update is fetched
    var failedInterval = 300; // In seconds, time between another attempt is made for an update when the previous one fails

submitted New Animated lockscreens should be on Cydia tomorow =)Here are the videos to show the animations BIG thanks to TCCentex for the videos! hope you all enjoy

YouTube - AfterHours HD Animated Lock #3.avi

YouTube - AfterHours Animated Lock #2

YouTube - AfterHours HD Animated Lock #1
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-11-12 at 05:08 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (2010-11-12)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Love um
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-11-12 at 06:08 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-11-12)

should be there today..I have not heard anything yet...

Free..should the Nav addon work with the HD version as well?..
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

The refresh rate what is 1800?

Banned
    Thanks

I bought the AfterHours Nav add on from cydia and i'm trying to figure it out how to apply it to theme. I think it goes with the AfterHours Rotating Widget. But i can't even get that to show up on the SB.
    I need some help here...

Thanks

No the Nav Add On is a navigation style add on! this has its own thread in the other forum but does not support HD yet

NEW Animated Lockscreens are up in Cydia!

Free or anyone else who can answer. This is in regards to the pop up message box. For example the app for this forum. When I want to reply to a post a message box pops up from bottom of screen with options to reply and other options. Well I can't see what the options are because the text is the same color as the message box black. Any fixes or ideas?

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  
    Last edited by MrLingerLonger; 2010-11-13 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Add screen shot

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast