Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours-HD

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    I am submitting an update today with the new HD wall wighet for the homescreen ....icon labeles...new icons new widgets with animation and much more! =) you should all see this by tonight or tommorrow =)
    Thanks, I'll look for it tomorrow. Looking forward to it.
    It's not where you've been, or where you're going..
    It's where you are.
    Reflect on the past, plan for the future, mod for today.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Free, I dont think I'm getting any of your HD updates since I purchased the non HD afterhour, If you can PM me the file when it's ready that would be helpful, thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Sorry to ask again, but with my icon requests is there anything I am doing wrong? I just havnt heard anything.

Thanks
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

nope Iam just having trouble finding a few of their locations...it use to be just stick all the icons in one folder now we have to make a seperate folder for each individual icon ....I have the game center icon but not the other two you requested it will be in the update as well ! =)

Harlem No problem bro I will do that ASAP

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Thanks heaps for that mate. Will wait patiently for the update. \m/
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

Submitted update..=) This update has about 2x more then 1.0....new widgets that work =p in full HD and much mucgh more...safari almost fully skinned....all of you should remember I do not have a HD device so Iam working blind here...lol...I also set up the package to send @2x wallpapers to your camera roll thanks to my buds TCCentex and SubyWrex...thanks guys I hope i did it right...

Submitted update..=) This update has about 2x more then 1.0....new widgets that work =p in full HD and much mucgh more...safari almost fully skinned....all of you should remember I do not have a HD device so Iam working blind here...lol...I also set up the package to send @2x wallpapers to your camera roll thanks to my buds TCCentex and SubyWrex...thanks guys I hope i did it right...
    thanks did you fix weather widget on 4.01 there was a 10% chance of it popping up but on 4.1 there is a 0.0.1 chance. libweather does not effect it anymore and i bought afterhours hd for my donation

I have an iPhone 4, if you need beta testers.
    It's where you are.

Yeah I fixed the widgets....=) I will send it to you if you would like..and YES I could use a couple beta testers....This is really difficult without any ....I had some in the beginning but the beta was quickly pirated and leaked so I stopped

Yeah I fixed the widgets....=) I will send it to you if you would like..and YES I could use a couple beta testers....This is really difficult without any ....I had some in the beginning but the beta was quickly pirated and leaked so I stopped
    I won't be pirating, I paid for it, lol.

No, it's safe with me. It's a pretty sweet theme, well worth the money.

I'll PM you my e-mail so we can communicate about it.

.. Your PM box is full.
    It's where you are.

I cleaned up my inbox.....that would be sweet if you could help out....thanks bro hope to hear from you soon

PM sent. Update still isn't on Cydia, hopefully it will be there today, I've been chompin at the bit waitin for a workin widget so I can put it back on.

After getting my icons and all that arranged for this theme, the plain wallpaper themes aren't doing much for me, lol.
    It's where you are.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Free wassup, the AnimationLS looks beautiful! but just one Prob:-/

is there anyway from the Stylesheets folder? or the configureme.hs file
    that can push up the time and weather for me? how can i go about tthat?
    then again i am running the non HD animaLS, dont kno if theres any difference

Hey free how come I can't get the update? I'm stuck on 1.0

Or do I have to buy the add on?
    Last edited by KILLER CAPONE; 2010-10-29 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by KILLER CAPONE View Post
    Hey free how come I can't get the update? I'm stuck on 1.0

Or do I have to buy the add on?
    It might not be released by Cydia yet, keep checking. They go through a process just like the official App store... Just not for the same reasons, lol.
    It's where you are.

Lol. Gotcha! Thanks CynicalDriver. Ohhhh and free I don't mean to be such a bother but my notes isnt themed and can you theme my3g and iwipe chache please.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapsin View Post
    Free,

I am a huge fan of your theme and I will be honest it is the first theme I have ever paid for and feel that its clean design that was worth the money. I have to ask the order...i have read all 16 pages of the thread and you mentioned the order several times but I have several more theme parts than the 3 you mentioned. I will list them below and you tell me the order you need to have them so they work correctly. also I can not get the clock to have the cool looking background and platform that it has on my lock screen. Also how do i get rid of the lock screen default clock so it looks like it does in the video debut video? Also what file do i alter to change the pulsating animation timing? One last question…I know i had a lot here, its a two parter, what is the feature that has a little bubble that shows where you have touched the screen and what is the conversations text message screen? Those last two were on the original video from this thread. I also just noticed that my wall weather no longer shows weather but has a duplicated clock on it...thats new, it was working earlier. I attached screenshots of my LS, Wall, Winterboard.

winterboard theme order?

afterhoursanimation
    afterhoursLSweatherwidget
    afterhoursWallclock
    afterhoursuserLS
    afterhoursWallweather
    afterhours-HD
    I know you are busy with the update and beta testing but I was hoping you or anyone could peer at my question here...still having issues with my theme.

Sorry bro Iam not too busy to awnser your question just overlooked it I guess... Alot of thoses things will be fixed in the update! Download LockscreenClockHide to get rid of the clock on the lockscreen obviously lol! From Cydia its free and easy and you can turn your stck clock on and off in settings presfs=)

I set up in winterboard like this for now...

AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget
    AfterHoursWallClock
    AfterHours-HD

This should be the correct way and just wait until I fix the other things before I tell you how to set them up =)

Notes Icon covered...
    Thanks for the other request I will jump right on it! =)

Is the current version for AfterHours HD 1.0?....

no ....well that what might be on cydia but I submitted 1.5 which fixes all weather issues and lots lots more =) ....check your pm I will send you ther link its taking to long in cydia!!! =)

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast