Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours-HD

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Thanks for the reply Free Apple. Just another question - how do I get the icon names back?

Wow, excellent help man, did it effortlessly with your help. I too am having trouble with the springboard weather, but you said you were working on that I think. I'm attaching a screen shot of my clock to see if you can help me out. Thanks for the help mate.

Also, this is off topic but I figure someone may be able to help here. I was trying to mod my homescreen and following pages to have five columns of icons rather than just four. I looked up tutorials to figure out how to do this but the only thing that I could find was videos saying that I needed four programs. I can find them all except MobileSubstrate. I just can't find it in the Cydia store and don't know if I'm looking in the wrong place or what. Any help is appreciated greatly guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0060.png  

I knew there was something I was forgetting. The battery icon doesn't show up when I charge it. Is this fixable or no? Thanks.

Thanks

I have followed the instructions as per Free Apple and here are the 3 icons I would love to have themed:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trent2092 View Post
    I knew there was something I was forgetting. The battery icon doesn't show up when I charge it. Is this fixable or no? Thanks.
    If you are using an HTML lockscreen that will never work... So for now you will be without a battery

Quote Originally Posted by viiolent.hd// View Post
    if you are using an html lockscreen that will never work... So for now you will be without a battery

until now =)!!!!!

I figured it out using lockinfo! =) will be part of the update but lockinfo is required

Few more quick questions:

1. I uploaded a picture of my LS clock, its more of just a digital look while the one in pictures looks like an android flip clock. Is this complicated to do or will it be in an update?

2. I saw other people had problems with their wall weather widget and you said you just had to do some work first to make them HD and it'd be on the next update. Am I correct in this or did I miss something? Just checking.

3. For the red and green color schemes, will they be out anytime soon? I know you said that they take a while, no rush, I was just being curious as to when they were coming.

Keep up the amazing work FA, thanks man!

Yeah my clock is digital and sobody posted a screenshot that they moddified to have the flip clock in it....I have a flip clock of my own but am still working on the numbers to look right with the theme....maybe in a released update or maybe just post on first page for download to keep the package small....

I am fixing the weather widget as we speak.....it worked on 3.0 but has many issues with 4.0 and + iam upgrading the weather images to HD quality =)

The red color scheme will be uploaded to cydia by version 2.0 and the green by version 3.0 versions 1.5 and 2.5 will be used to just fix things such as the wather and add stuff such as Icons...=) Much more too come with this theme just stay tuned with me in AfterHours...=)

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

:-) sup Free, Yea i had no clue you made the animation ClockLock, i remember receiving The animation clock for the wall paper, But if you have the file for the Clock on LS, would highly appreciate That, thanks

oh yeah I did have alot of trouble I ended up having to use lockinfo...so to use the animation on the lockscreen it requires lockinfo....do you have lockinfo from cydia?

If so download the file then just enable locklscreen on lockinfo I have done the rest within the files all should be A ok

Iam making a few ajustment and will also attemp to make the quality HD in Retnia display but will need a tester!

Thanks

I do have lockinfo, and it has always been enable, what file in winter board should i check off?

Default many questions
    Free,

I am a huge fan of your theme and I will be honest it is the first theme I have ever paid for and feel that its clean design that was worth the money. I have to ask the order...i have read all 16 pages of the thread and you mentioned the order several times but I have several more theme parts than the 3 you mentioned. I will list them below and you tell me the order you need to have them so they work correctly. also I can not get the clock to have the cool looking background and platform that it has on my lock screen. Also how do i get rid of the lock screen default clock so it looks like it does in the video debut video? Also what file do i alter to change the pulsating animation timing? One last question…I know i had a lot here, its a two parter, what is the feature that has a little bubble that shows where you have touched the screen and what is the conversations text message screen? Those last two were on the original video from this thread. I also just noticed that my wall weather no longer shows weather but has a duplicated clock on it...thats new, it was working earlier. I attached screenshots of my LS, Wall, Winterboard.

winterboard theme order?

afterhoursanimation
    afterhoursLSweatherwidget
    afterhoursWallclock
    afterhoursuserLS
    afterhoursWallweather
    afterhours-HD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-1.png   -photo-2.png   -photo-3.png  
    Last edited by cheapsin; 2010-10-26 at 08:23 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cheapsin For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-26)

Great theme, just one question...

Can we expect a red version, or a green?

Here's what it looks like after I got it all set up Works great! I just have to get the City label changed.

I am using (for those that would like to do something similar):
    Five Icon Dock (Have to have this for 5 icons on the bottom)
    Five-Column SpringBoard (Not really needed, but helps put the icons further on the edges of the clock graphic)
    FolderEnhancer (So you can get everything on one page, and condensed into the two folders)
    iBlank (to leave all that open space between icons, and keep the top row open)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2652.png   -img_2653.png  
    It's not where you've been, or where you're going..
    It's where you are.
    Reflect on the past, plan for the future, mod for today.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CynicalDriver For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-26)

Iam real close should have the update ready by this weekend and then the red version next =)

Harlem I will upoad the file here by tonight =)

Thanks

Awesome, I'm here

how do i change the weather? im not in lake george. lol and my messages aren't themed? do you have my 3g themed?

also my box around the apps are not perfectly around them like yours. it goues into the top clock
    Last edited by KILLER CAPONE; 2010-10-27 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I will add a read me file in the update =) But to change weather you have to SSH your device with iFile...winSCP iFunbox or somthing of that nature...go to
    var/stash/themes/AfterHourswLSWeatherWidget.theme/AfterHoursWeather/Configureme.js

in the configureme.js file you will see the varlocation where you need to place your city and state this will not work on the springboard right now but will in the next update! Lockscreen works just fine! =)

Thanks

Sorry to ask again, but how do I get the icon names to appear and with my icon requests I posted yesterday is there anything different I needed to post?

Thanks
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

I am submitting an update today with the new HD wall wighet for the homescreen ....icon labeles...new icons new widgets with animation and much more! =) you should all see this by tonight or tommorrow =)

I just bought this theme through Cydia and it is awesome.
    I do have one request though...
    Can you modify the lockscreen weather/clock widget so that when the device is charging it replaces the clock section with a battery indicator similar to the "cool blue battery" theme?

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast