Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 467

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AfterHours-HD

  1. #201
    Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    .theme>Bundles
    Posts
    2,344
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

    Did you figure out your wall widget Free?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (2010-10-19)

  3. #202
    Small nitpick, but is there a way to get the day to display properly on the icon app? The day of the week is slightly above the date.

  4. #203
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I know I'm a dumbazz but where in the heck is configureMe files at on the iphone to make the weather work and live clock too. and what order show it be in.

    what order should be in forgive me only 2 hours sleep.
    Last edited by Payaso623; 2010-10-19 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    Hey FreeApple, is there any way to put that HTC clock in your HD LS? also what software do you use to do the creating? I wanna try and get into it, but in that aspect I am a noob lol Thanks!
    Yes You cn or I can I actually have my own version of the flip clock but just havnt had time to put in any themes yet...I use photoshop cs3 extended but all are moving up to cs5 I just stick with mine =)

    For the codes I am still learning how so I use tutorials all over the web and dreamweaver...good luck let me know if theres anything I can do to help =)

    Quote Originally Posted by Methodfilter View Post
    Small nitpick, but is there a way to get the day to display properly on the icon app? The day of the week is slightly above the date.
    canyou show me a screenshot , I probally can help but it would be nice to see a screenshot

    Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    You have to change the city to your city in the configureMe files for whatever ones you want to use, then respring...as for the live clock , i would suggest try to adjust the order in winterboard then respring...
    VaioOSX is right just change your location to get there open the theme in i-FunBox or winSCP by going to var/stash/Themes/AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget/AfterHours/ConfigureMe.js in there you will see Lake George, NY change that to your location but make sure to use the capitols and abbreviations and do not erase anything but the location itself.


    AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget
    AfterHoursWallClock
    AfterHours-HD

    this is the propper way to set up in winterboard! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Did you figure out your wall widget Free?

    yeah sure did...thanks agin man! I am just modding the files to work and I have to make my icons HD to fit the widget now =) Thanks bro!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-10-19 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

    ChrisOSX (2010-10-19)

  7. #205
    Actually I can use your own screenshot to show you. You see how Monday rests above the bar it should be sitting in?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -14vn0jr.png  

  8. #206
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hey Thx I got weather working for Az and the question I meant to ask how do you get the clock icon to work with present time. I tried live clock but doesn't work.

  9. #207
    The reason being I never put the nessicary files into the theme, I started making this theme on 3.0 and was able to use LiveClock from Cydia then I upgraded to 4.0 and now it just makes me Crash...Ironic you asked me cause just today I downloaded LiveClock and now it doesnt make me crash but it doesnt work either!

    Warning If I give you the files nessicarry to try Live clock for yourself it can make you stay in a reboot!!!! Just the files in the springboard.app can and will make your device crash if not Worse I advise NOT to do so but if your using LiveClock and It works fine you can use this at your own Risk!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. #208
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fort Erie, ON
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    Anyone get the Weather for Canada to work? For the lockscreen I used Niagara Falls, Canada and it worked, but on the animations for the homescreen I just get N/A


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  11. #209
    The homescreen isnt quite workin yet and the creator is doing an update to fix it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Methodfilter For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (2010-10-20)

  13. #210
    formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    root
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,022
    Thanked 433 Times in 282 Posts

    So Ive been messing with PhotoShop CS5 today, takes some gettin used to, but i came up with this so far...the spacing of the numbers is little off though :/ any thoughts? Thanks!

    *edit*

    even though i did nothing to the weather, its not working now for some odd reason?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0014.png  
    Last edited by ChrisOSX; 2010-10-20 at 04:44 AM.

  14. #211
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Does clock icon suppose to be working or display current time and why isn't the battery display when I'm charging? I know I'm a pain but new to this iphone 4 stuff way different setup. Thx

  15. #212
    formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    root
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,022
    Thanked 433 Times in 282 Posts

    yah my battery charging isnt displaying either so i dont know. as for the clock icon, mine isnt displaying the correct time either

    Hey FreeApple, if you wouldnt mind I would like to see your version of the Flip clock LS. Also How would I get the correct spacing of the numbers in the clock? Some look ok, while others are too left or too right...Thanks!
    Last edited by ChrisOSX; 2010-10-21 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Payaso623 View Post
    Does clock icon suppose to be working or display current time and why isn't the battery display when I'm charging? I know I'm a pain but new to this iphone 4 stuff way different setup. Thx
    your not a pain bro...=) its all good thats what the threads for so I can help with any issues! =)

    The clock icon is supposed display current time if your using Liveclock from Cydia and the package I uploaded a page or two back =) If it doesnt try going into the settings prefs then change your time just a minute ahead somtimes this works!

    You wont get the battery charge if your using a widget on the lockscreen ! HTML override the battery charging artwork...turn all lockscreen widgets off and just use the main theme and plug it in and you sould get a really nice battery! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    yah my battery charging isnt displaying either so i dont know. as for the clock icon, mine isnt displaying the correct time either

    Hey FreeApple, if you wouldnt mind I would like to see your version of the Flip clock LS. Also How would I get the correct spacing of the numbers in the clock? Some look ok, while others are too left or too right...Thanks!
    I am still working on the flip clock graphically to work with HD but I will eiher upload here when finished or just add to the update or both =)
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-10-21 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

    ChrisOSX (2010-10-21)

  18. #214
    formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    root
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,022
    Thanked 433 Times in 282 Posts

    Hey FreeApple, how would I fix the spacing for the numbers in the lockscreen? I'm trying to do the flip style and thats the only thing I cant figure out..Thanks!

  19. #215
    Iam not sure what you mean by spacing is wrong ....in the flip clock your using? Most are different and it would depend on the widget your using. I would check in the "styles.css" file if you have one in the widget your using.

  20. #216
    Omg, I just pressed this theme link because of the awesome preview!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to MindGem For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (2010-10-23)

  22. #217
    amazing theme but i get this for my lockscreen (the blue ?) any help.
    plus my gamecenter, facetime, weather and notes icon arent themed. help would be great
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  23. #218
    Ok, so I recently got this theme and agree that it looks amazing. However I am having a few problems. I will say though that they are probably my fault as I have no idea what I am doing but I didn't know where else to go for help but here.

    First, my weather is set on Lake George. I saw that you have to go to that place and change the location. However, I am on a Mac and can't use WinSCP and for some reason I can't download i-Funbox. I have Cyberduck but have absolutly no idea how to use it or even hook my phone up to it. I am completely lost here.

    Second, I noticed that the weather/clock in the pictures sets on top of the top row of icons when the phone is unlocked. Mine is behind the top row and I don't know how to get rid of my top row.

    Third, my clock doesn't look like the one in pictures. I saw you describe it to someone but I was hoping you'd be able to dumb it down for me somehow?

    Lastly, my dock row is still set of four icons, while the one in the pictures has five icons. No idea how to change this either.

    Again, I really just have no idea what I'm doing. This is my first Iphone and first Mac but I love them both. The theme is amazing too. I feel so dumb asking what are probably stupid questions but I didn't know where else to go. Thanks so much everyone!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Trent2092 For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (2010-10-24)

  25. #219
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    I just purchased this theme and love it so far! Just a couple of questions. I too are getting the N/A for the weather on the wallpaper (don't want weather on my lock screen so not sure if it's doing it there as well). I am outside of the US but used the code I successfully used for the accuweather source when using the iCatalyst theme and it still doesn't seem to work. Also, I have 3 icons I would like to have converted over (MiTube, NewsRack and Pocket Weather AU) so whats is the best way to get that done (i.e. do I post the original icon and someone does it for me - btw, where is the best place to get the original icon if this is the case?).

    I will attach screen shots to show what my screen looks like and what I've done:

    -img_0701.png

    -img_0706.png

    -img_0707.png
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (2010-10-24)

  27. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by luongo View Post
    amazing theme but i get this for my lockscreen (the blue ?) any help.
    plus my gamecenter, facetime, weather and notes icon arent themed. help would be great
    I will ork on those icons here soon! =)

    for the lockscrenn Iam confused to as why....

    How do you have this set up in winterboard?

    Try setting up like this

    AfterHoursUserLS
    AfterHoursWallWidget
    AfterHours-HD

    Let me know how it goes

    Quote Originally Posted by Trent2092 View Post
    Ok, so I recently got this theme and agree that it looks amazing. However I am having a few problems. I will say though that they are probably my fault as I have no idea what I am doing but I didn't know where else to go for help but here.

    First, my weather is set on Lake George. I saw that you have to go to that place and change the location. However, I am on a Mac and can't use WinSCP and for some reason I can't download i-Funbox. I have Cyberduck but have absolutly no idea how to use it or even hook my phone up to it. I am completely lost here.

    Second, I noticed that the weather/clock in the pictures sets on top of the top row of icons when the phone is unlocked. Mine is behind the top row and I don't know how to get rid of my top row.

    Third, my clock doesn't look like the one in pictures. I saw you describe it to someone but I was hoping you'd be able to dumb it down for me somehow?

    Lastly, my dock row is still set of four icons, while the one in the pictures has five icons. No idea how to change this either.

    Again, I really just have no idea what I'm doing. This is my first Iphone and first Mac but I love them both. The theme is amazing too. I feel so dumb asking what are probably stupid questions but I didn't know where else to go. Thanks so much everyone!
    Ok the weather widget can be changed using iFile from Cydia! Its an awsome and very very usfel "A must" for jailbreakers...Iam not sure about mac's Iam on Vista and just dual boot when using SDK....
    Open ifile
    go to var/stash/Themes

    in this you will see AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget

    open the main theme go into AfterHoursWeather folder
    Once this is open you will see configure me.js

    open that file hit edit button then change "Lake George, NY" to your location =)


    Respring and you should be good to go! If you dont know what respring is go download SBSetting from Cydia and google it it is another must have....

    To move the icons away from the clock download gridlock or iblank from cydia...GridLock is better but it cost money iBlank is nice too and easy and free! =)

    Set four blank icons to the top of the page or gridlock allows you to just move icons anywhere meaning the will not automatically shift when you move an icon....

    Iam not sure when you say the clock dosnt look like the one in my sscreenshots...you should take a screenshot and upload it here so I can see a little more...

    And for the five icon on the dock I use infinidock but theres also other mods that do this in Cydia....

    Dont ever feel like you cant come in and ask !
    We were all new to this at once too! =) I hope this helps let me know how it goes

    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    I just purchased this theme and love it so far! Just a couple of questions. I too are getting the N/A for the weather on the wallpaper (don't want weather on my lock screen so not sure if it's doing it there as well). I am outside of the US but used the code I successfully used for the accuweather source when using the iCatalyst theme and it still doesn't seem to work. Also, I have 3 icons I would like to have converted over (MiTube, NewsRack and Pocket Weather AU) so whats is the best way to get that done (i.e. do I post the original icon and someone does it for me - btw, where is the best place to get the original icon if this is the case?).

    I will attach screen shots to show what my screen looks like and what I've done:

    -img_0701.png

    -img_0706.png

    -img_0707.png


    The weather on the springboard is a fix Iam working on right now....I have to do some more with the HD icons before its ready...and Iam also making icons and the best way to get the originals which would be very helpful is go to here

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...made-easy.html


    I hope this helps you out let me know how it goes! =) thanks
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-10-24 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •