Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours-HD

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Niiiice!
    This theme totally rocks. However the # 1 being on the left side on the lockscreen clock is kinda annoying and the : in the clock dont show up, also wheres the script for adjusting the flashing lights on the lockscreen? Many Thanks and keep up the good work!

freeapple,

I am unable to change your code so that the time shows 24 hours on both lockscreen and the wall can you advise.

bob.

Here ya go sorry bout the wait! I was unable to put in package for Cydia the packages are simply getting too big! the download inclueds both weather and clock widgets in 24hr format
    Attached Files Attached Files

Does that fix the weather in the springboard ?

NO not yet I have it working Iam just recreating the weather icons to be in hd becuase not only will it work on the springboard now it will also be in HD =)

Thanks

can somebody tell me how to adjust so the one in the lockscreen clock is on the right hand side? also the : isnt working, and lastly the flashing lights...i want to speed them up or stop them, just to see what i like...Thanks!

*edit*
    One more thing, the name of the city in the clock isnt centered...i know Im picky THANKS!
    Last edited by ChrisOSX; 2010-10-18 at 04:10 AM.

download this zip extract the use the gif file to replace the 1 in the clock =) I uploaded the png file just to show you that I flipped it but that file will not work you have to use the .gif

the : doesnt do anything buit divide the two it doesnt blink or anything like that ...maybe for an update =)

to change the speed of the flashing light you have to go into the file and change the interval from 1.5 to 1 or 0 whatever you are loking for!

I have yet to figure out how to automatically center the city so when you change to yours it might be a little of to re center you have to open the actaul widget.html and find "city" and change the characters accordingly I usually start with 5px then respring and see where you want it from there =)

I hope this helps bro!@
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dg1-copy.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2010-10-19)

Thanks

thx man, yah the one look better, im still playin with it, i got the city fixed but adjusting the pixle, however i cant seem to find the 1.5 for the interval rate....idk....but other then that I cant wait for a Update!

*edit once again*
    im using your weather for my lockscreen but im using a different one for the springboard cuz I couldnt get it to work...both use the same weather source but display different temps....the other one has the one you use plus the yahoo one...would that make a difference??
    Last edited by ChrisOSX; 2010-10-18 at 05:16 AM.

theres alot behind the html that I use for the animations..the actual weather is two sources and whatever they e is what we get =) I have a widget that I am re-writing right now to make compatible for springboarsd and Iam aiming to get more accuarcy with yahoo instead of acuweather

AfterHours SBSetting went live in Cydia yesterday and already there are over 2500 downloads....its a free part of the theme but wow thats amazing Iam astonished ! 2500 dl in one day!!! thats alot

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

bob500000 (2010-10-18)

cheers for the 24 hour but doesn't seem to work on the wall, I am using a 3gs by the way as it looks good on that in HD!

Thanks

Hey im using the LSWeatherWidget2 and I still cant find the code for the interval for the lights on it....Can you show me what it looks like (sorry if I sound like a noob) I also had a idea but I dont know how to integrate it into the LS....The HTC style flip clock with blue numbers would look really good with that theme...any thoughts? Thanks!

*edit*
    Kinda like this but waaay better and in HD mabe instead of it being so white, be semi/transparent(0012)

(0011) is the weather widget i ended up gettin cuz the other one wouldnt work...i like it though, it uses yahoo..waay more accurate then acuweather
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0012.png   -img_0011.png  
    Last edited by ChrisOSX; 2010-10-19 at 12:25 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Thanks

some ppl asked about the #1 and how i fixed it...here's the one that i created hope this helps! Make sure to click on Thanks! if this helped!!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DoWoRkSoN For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2010-10-19)

Thanks

exactly what i was looking for before i just posted my idea...Thanks!

Please add an icon for the music app, video app, notes app, game center app and facetime app for itouch users!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey FA I can see you're a busy guy, but I still haven't seen an update for AfterhoursNAV in Cydia. I believe you said you had submitted Version 2.5 but I'm still not seeing it in there. Hope you haven't forgotten about that awesome theme !! JK

Nope havnt forgotten at all! I submitted the Nav but Kyle hasnt responded to me yet! The HD SBSettings is free so it gets uploaded automatically. The other is paid so it takes up to two weeks before I even get accepted then somtimes theres issues that need to be resolvd before it get uploaded to Cydia but I have yet to hear anything about it! I will try to contact Kyle agin but I dont want to bug him hes a busy guy with bigger problems then my package not being accepted yet!

Thanks

Hey FreeApple, is there any way to put that HTC clock in your HD LS? also what software do you use to do the creating? I wanna try and get into it, but in that aspect I am a noob lol Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have an iphone 4 on 4.1 and had a few questions maybe you've have been asked already lots of times about a theme I purchased your afterhours hd. First why doesn't the weather info not work in my city/state I'm from Phx, Arizona it just says Lake George. Second the live clock icon is not working. Third can you make special requests for icons I got in mind. I'm using categories to make folders I got Apps, Custom, and Games. Last but not least nice freakin theme bro. Keep them rollin!

Yeah I forgot I did have a good question at last in what order do you have to put the theme afterhours hd to make it work in winterboard. Thx Vince
    Last edited by Payaso623; 2010-10-19 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Payaso623 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Payaso623 View Post
    I have an iphone 4 on 4.1 and had a few questions maybe you've have been asked already lots of times about a theme I purchased your afterhours hd. First why doesn't the weather info not work in my city/state I'm from Phx, Arizona it just says Lake George. Second the live clock icon is not working. Third can you make special requests for icons I got in mind. I'm using categories to make folders I got Apps, Custom, and Games. Last but not least nice freakin theme bro. Keep them rollin!

Yeah I forgot I did have a good question at last in what order do you have to put the theme afterhours hd to make it work in winterboard. Thx Vince
    You have to change the city to your city in the configureMe files for whatever ones you want to use, then respring...as for the live clock , i would suggest try to adjust the order in winterboard then respring...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisOSX For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-19)

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast