Page 97 of 253 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

This is my settings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Ok I just shuffled around and now I have a moon?

Ian,

Do you have the white omega overlay with transparant middle and transparant dock and without a tree?

Thanks,

Grt,

Robertus.

No only have the one I sent.

Quote Originally Posted by robertus View Post
    Ian,

Do you have the white omega overlay with transparant middle and transparant dock and without a tree?

Thanks,

Grt,

Robertus.

Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    Ok I just shuffled around and now I have a moon?
    So now the UniAW is working, the "TimelessHDAW" I presume is the bottom weather? Is that image in the bottom part of you overlay? If so, it is covering the bottom weather, but I wouldn't run two weathers on this, de-select the TimelessHDAW.

Gotta go now, taking the kids fishing..... tomorrow.

Could some help me and take the black bar at bottom off of this overlay.

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Hi Blue ,

Ive tried everything ive seen posted to get the glyphs to work on app store icons but I only get them being very large?

could this be an issue with not being on 4.1?

thanks.
    This theme does work on 4.1, what I am using. The glyph/icon folder does work but, you need 2 copies with the exact file name (ex. Facebook.png and [email protected]). Each name is case sensitive, also spacing can get you. Are you are having trouble with one specific or all? Are you using your own glyphs or ones from here?

Please post screenshots of your "icons" folder and a copy of the glyph (if it's your own). Also the app names help. Some are harder to figure out than others, trial and error.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

sandy1010 (2010-12-13)

Yeah I am haven a little trouble myself with them. Is it possible fir someone to Make a folder/bundle that u can just drop right in?

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    This theme does work on 4.1, what I am using. The glyph/icon folder does work but, you need 2 copies with the exact file name (ex. Facebook.png and [email protected]). Each name is case sensitive, also spacing can get you. Are you are having trouble with one specific or all? Are you using your own glyphs or ones from here?

Please post screenshots of your "icons" folder and a copy of the glyph (if it's your own). Also the app names help. Some are harder to figure out than others, trial and error.

Hi JtsKinz ,

here are my screenshots.

Have only tried it with two apps , but neither worked.

what I meant about 4.1 is that im only on 4.01 , isnt there some kind of issue with HD graphics lower than 4.1?

thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png   -photo-3-.png  

Setup looks correct, do you have "Summerboard" enabled in "Winterboard", this must be done for it to work?

Try going into Winterboard and disable/enable TimelessHD, sometimes this has corrected various issues.

Also, do you have a copy of the Overlay (wondering if your Overlay is HD 640x960 or nonHD 320x480). Which this may have nothing to do with it, just a thought.

As far graphic issues with phones < 4.1, not sure.

Let

Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    Yeah I am haven a little trouble myself with them. Is it possible fir someone to Make a folder/bundle that u can just drop right in?
    It should work that way for Cydia apps since Winterboard, Cydia, etc are done that way. I haven't tested since just dropping them into the icons folder was easier. But, if it's not working then yeah go for it. Also would come in handy if you want to use the TimelessHD loading screen
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-12-13 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

sandy1010 (2010-12-13)

Setup looks correct, do you have "Summerboard" enabled in "Winterboard", this must be done for it to work?

Try going into Winterboard and disable/enable TimelessHD, sometimes this has corrected various issues.

Also, do you have a copy of the Overlay (wondering if your Overlay is HD 640x960 or nonHD 320x480). Which this may have nothing to do with it, just a thought.

As far graphic issues with phones < 4.1, not sure.

yep summerboard is on.

The overlay is 640x960 , also tried disabling/enabling timelessHD but no luck.

bit of a puzzler this one , think it may be the 4.1 issue. Will update tom and find out for sure.

thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    yep summerboard is on.

The overlay is 640x960 , also tried disabling/enabling timelessHD but no luck.

bit of a puzzler this one , think it may be the 4.1 issue. Will update tom and find out for sure.

thanks for your help!
    I am on 4.1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1835-1-.png   -timelesshdfb.png  

I am on 4.1
    Yeah , I meant the issue for me is that im not on 4.1 , i think this soloution may only work on 4.1+

Ian,

I have looked through the thread and apologise if I have missed this being asked before. I am using the Lower animated weather and was wondering if it would be possible to have a sun the same size and shape as the moon so it fits into the corner.

Thanks

Pete

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hy guys..i've just downloaded this free version of Timeless Hd theme..and the "Animated Weather 1.0.zip" also ..but it doesn't work :-?? ..i've copied the the weather's extracted folder in Themes like any else ..hit the respring button but nothing. I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but in 102pages it is a lot of reading..can someone please help me ? thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0527.png   -img_0528.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=jtskinz;5609153]Paid theme. You can get it from the source by emailing [email protected]. For a donation you can get it in both blue and red. Don't forget to tell 'em I sent ya

I e-mailed to try and get this theme but either got to wrong person or something. Anything else to help would be appreciated.

@ mdoru,
    What position is the Analog MOD in Winterboard? it's not in your Winterboard screenshot?

[quote=mcdad03;5649429]
    Paid theme. You can get it from the source by emailing [email protected]. For a donation you can get it in both blue and red. Don't forget to tell 'em I sent ya

I e-mailed to try and get this theme but either got to wrong person or something. Anything else to help would be appreciated.
    In Cydia search for Red Retina HD Status Bar (free download). If you want the extra icons plus the blue bubble theme you will need to "donate". His email is listed on the app (same as above). I think he is putting out a new theme and is swamped

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

mcdad03 (2010-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Ian,

I have looked through the thread and apologise if I have missed this being asked before. I am using the Lower animated weather and was wondering if it would be possible to have a sun the same size and shape as the moon so it fits into the corner.

Thanks

Pete
    Try these, rename the sun to "Sunray" and the moon to "moonray".

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sun.png   -moon.png  

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-12-14), Sheff1889 (2010-12-14), Tomuch (2010-12-16)

Page 97 of 253 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast