Page 96 of 253 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    I dropped them in with rain but nothing changed.
    It's not as simple as that, you need to combine the html's + edit the functions.js.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

crector (2011-03-25)

Yeah kinda figured thAt. I will leave that up to the people than do that

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    It's not as simple as that, you need to combine the html's + edit the functions.js.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Loving this theme. Great work

Could I request this icon please for wi-fi sync.

The bundle folder would be

com.ghughes.wifisync

Icon File name - Icon.png
    My first go at it. There are 2 different files. One I removed the "drop shadow" to remove any white areas. You can use either
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wifi-glyph.png   -wifisync-drop-shadow-glyph.png  

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-12-11), Sheff1889 (2010-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by virus1225 View Post
    can u make a Facetime and iMsn icon glyph plz.
    Try these
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -facetime-glyph.png   -im-glyph.png   -im2-glyph.png  

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    My first go at it. There are 2 different files. One I removed the "drop shadow" to remove any white areas. You can use either
    Thank you so much - looks great

Default Rain with clouds
    Hi all, If any of you are using my UniAW (which I know you are ) with this theme and would like to see some clouds when it's raining, please see post number 203 on page number 14 of the UniAW thread.

I have added the darker night clouds to the rain animation.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

crector (2011-03-25), lao3hero (2010-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi guys loving the theme! 1 question though... how do you change the background at the bottom half of the screen to my own personal background? i was thinking of putting a picture there
    You first need to be using a transparent overlay (the bottom window is transparent), then just pick a wallpaper from your settings page or camera roll in your phone.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

crector (2011-03-25)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    how do i get a transparent overlay? thanks for the response by the way
    They were originally only available in the paid version of the theme but Blue kindly allowed us to post overlays here, just look back through these pages, dozens have been posted.

I absolutely love it! Only complaint I have really is that you do notice the low resolution of the clock hands. Other then that it is wonderful!

Maby it is also possible to use small png's for the hands in this original timeless clock?
    Would like that..

Grt,

Robertus.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezer23 View Post
    I absolutely love it! Only complaint I have really is that you do notice the low resolution of the clock hands. Other then that it is wonderful!

Hello Ian.
    I have the same problem. I see a question mark, not a photo etc.

onair=mac,

Please tell me exactly what you installed and the order of all selected items in Winterboard, a screenshot of the problem would also be helpful, where exactly is the question mark on the screen?
    The more info, the easier it is for everybody to help you.

Thanks.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

crector (2011-03-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    So it is like I said: you need two icons at the icons folder, one without @2x and one with it for every app.
    But are you sure that you need the bundles folder too ?
    I'm playing with a concept here and will remove the bundles later for testing to see if it works.

You can request glyphs but it's unfortunatly not a copy and paste job like for most other themes so I can't promise to make every glyph you request

@Jean: To question NR. 2:
    Your issues are not caused by this theme. This are just graphics that have no influence on iOS functions.

Hi Blue ,

Ive tried everything ive seen posted to get the glyphs to work on app store icons but I only get them being very large?

could this be an issue with not being on 4.1?

thanks.

Ian could u please add your tree to this background and get rid of the black bar at the bottom of over lay. I am using this overlay. Overlay Analog transparent. I had it all good then my daughters thought it would b fun to play catch with....need I say more. One more ? Y is my snow comin from middle now and not top and no moon. Sorry so manny request
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Hey Guys!

Okay love this theme! I have been using a HTC one, but this one rocks...just a few questions about it...

Anyone thought about instead of an analog face, using a digital watch face?

Also, does anyone have an icon/glyph for HapticPro?

Two more things...
    Has anyone attempted to get the weather to work based on location? My partner's HTC EVO picks up the location of where he is uses that as his weather info, there has to be a way to do it with these things!

And the other thing is, is there a way to put put in a google search bar on the springboard and be able to use it? Right now I am tricking it by using (or will be using) a blank icon over the wallpaper, where I put a graphic of the google search bar. I'll post pictures later, I've been reading the forums all night, since about 5pm, and just got to page 118...

Thanks alot, and I can't wait to get this up and running fully, it's effing awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    Ian could u please add your tree to this background and get rid of the black bar at the bottom of over lay. I am using this overlay. Overlay Analog transparent. I had it all good then my daughters thought it would b fun to play catch with....need I say more. One more ? Y is my snow comin from middle now and not top and no moon. Sorry so manny request

I have fixed the tree deal but still cant figure out home to get moon back and rain coming from top instead of middle. and the black bar at bottom. If someone could help that would b awesome !

@ mtb29er,

I think maybe you have a mixed version of the animated weather! If I were you Id'e start over!
    The LowerAW has everything in the lower half of the screen (no full screen rain, snow or mist.
    The UniAW has everything at the top but the rain, snow and mist are full screen.
    My suspicions are that you have the UniAW version but underneath the analog mod so you can only see the weather in the transparent part, I suspect that the moon is actually their at the top but hidden by the overlay, check your order in Winterboard.

There are many transparent analog overlays (different color shadows over the clock), if you post the one you want modded here I can di it for you.

This is my overlay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    @ mtb29er,

I think maybe you have a mixed version of the animated weather! If I were you Id'e start over!
    The LowerAW has everything in the lower half of the screen (no full screen rain, snow or mist.
    The UniAW has everything at the top but the rain, snow and mist are full screen.
    My suspicions are that you have the UniAW version but underneath the analog mod so you can only see the weather in the transparent part, I suspect that the moon is actually their at the top but hidden by the overlay, check your order in Winterboard.

There are many transparent analog overlays (different color shadows over the clock), if you post the one you want modded here I can di it for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 96 of 253 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast