Page 93 of 253 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    So yes, this problem is solved meanwhile. You can copy a glyph twice to the icons folder and name one with a @2x and it works.
    hey bluemetal,i bought the theme from cydia,but the sbseeting its not in the folder or any folder,can i please get the sbsetting from you please,thanks

I'm still getting the white stripe down the left side. Anyone else still getting it? Using 1.7 paid.

Also, what would be cool is still having the red or blue gradient (below the clock) over the live weather. Right now it is cut off.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    hey bluemetal,i bought the theme from cydia,but the sbseeting its not in the folder or any folder,can i please get the sbsetting from you please,thanks
    SBSettings is autoinstalled at the right place, like for every SBSettings theme you must open SBSettings/More/SbSettings Theme and enable it. SBSettings themes are not choosable at Winterboard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    SBSettings is autoinstalled at the right place, like for every SBSettings theme you must open SBSettings/More/SbSettings Theme and enable it. SBSettings themes are not choosable at Winterboard
    thanks but it's not there don't know why

Thanks

Please check this again The paid version has this included and you're the first that reports this.
    You can try to reinstall.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Simon76 (2010-12-09)

Thanks

thanks but i got it already.

how can i fix this?
    the black background for facebook and qik video cam icons.

this is what i did: mobile/applications/(some random numbers)/facebook app and change Icon.png

i tried with bundles/com.facebook.Facebook/Icon.png but doesnt work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0126-1-.png  

Is the moon at night time suppose to have the rays? If that's how it's suppose to be is there a way to remove those? It makes the moon look too much like the sun

ian i resize and relocated the rain animation for the UniAW it was rain on all springboard now only rain on the top part..

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

Wanted to askif there are any custom loading pages available for this theme like in Evolution OS2 ? Now there is one standard loading screen but that extra detail is surely something I'd be willing to pay for. Also looking for something to do with my lockscreen. Any ideas that others may have used ?

Thank for all that worked to put this theme together. It is beyond anything I could have imagined. Awesome !!!!
    Last edited by mcdad03; 2010-12-09 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@ gramirez85,
    Are you talking about the LowerAW or the UniAW? Let me know and I will give you a moon without the rays, it is actually the sun, with the color removed and a moon stuck on top!!

@ Virus,
    When I first posted the UniAW it had rain & snow only in the top section but too many people wanted it all the way down so I changed it! It's hard trying to please everyone: the sun & moon in the middle, the sun & moon in the corner, only the moon in the corner, take out the sun & moon as now I have two,. you get the picture..
    I am still not happy with the moon, I can't believe how hard it is to find a moon photo that is sharp and clear!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

crector (2011-03-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MilesJay View Post
    I deleted the four files "com.apple.Springboard.folderswitcherLinen"
    and now every time i open a folder and open up the multitasking bar, its red. help.
    This is one File. I don't know what you deleted ?

Quote Originally Posted by virus1225 View Post
    how can i fix this?
    the black background for facebook and qik video cam icons.
    this is what i did: mobile/applications/(some random numbers)/facebook app and change Icon.png
    i tried with bundles/com.facebook.Facebook/Icon.png but doesnt work
    Read the FAQ at post one please
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-12-09 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Im sure this has come up but has anyone been able to remove the clouds in "fair" kind of annoying when its always sunny.

Also , i tried switching to accuweather source.
    Chagned all 3 (theme it self / wallpaper/ aw) and it didnt update the analog clock to correct temp , and also tstorms were going on the aw when its sunny out) Checked all zip codes etc and everything matches up.

Weird.

For the lowerAW Ian, and if you could give me one without the rays I would appreciate it. TIA

Where is the file to set temp in timeless theme?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm having an issue... on the White Omega mod, the weather in the top right won't change to my local.

added my code "USFL0040" to the locale in the Weather-Config.js and resprung. No luck though...

Also wanted to change the icon set to the realistic one (tango?) but it's not taking either.

Maybe a little help in what I'm missing?

tried to read through most of the pages here...

Also, any luck getting the psd for the white omega overlay?

THANKS!!!! (in advanced) AWESOME theme!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0045.png  

How do I get my wallpaper off so I can see animation?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Niner1000RR View Post
    I'm having an issue... on the White Omega mod, the weather in the top right won't change to my local.

added my code "USFL0040" to the locale in the Weather-Config.js and resprung. No luck though...

Also wanted to change the icon set to the realistic one (tango?) but it's not taking either.

Maybe a little help in what I'm missing?

tried to read through most of the pages here...

Also, any luck getting the psd for the white omega overlay?

THANKS!!!! (in advanced) AWESOME theme!!!
    You have to enter your code in the Weather.html file, not the Config.js

I can't share my psd, it is one psd file with lots of clocks and overlays in it, it is 55MB

21. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

crector (2011-03-25)

Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
    Im sure this has come up but has anyone been able to remove the clouds in "fair" kind of annoying when its always sunny.

Chagned all 3 (theme it self / wallpaper/ aw) and it didnt update the analog clock to correct temp , and also tstorms were going on the aw when its sunny out) Checked all zip codes etc and everything matches up.

Weird.
    All weather icon sets will show cloud & sun when the weather conditions are "Fair" I just set this animations the same as all others, but if you want to alter it read below:

The first screenshot here is the Yahoo source, the second screenshot is the function.js.
    The function.js controls which weather condition to play according to Yahoo's weather.
    So to remove the clouds from the "fair" weather condition you have to compare the function.js with the yahoo source.
    Here we see that in yahoo, the "fair" is the 15th one up from the bottom, now go to the function.js and we see the 15th one up from the bottom is set to "partlysunny" Than means it will play the partlysunny animation... change the=is (in the function.js) to "sun" if that is what you want. It MUST be set to one of the animations in the Animations folder.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -yahoo-source.png   -function.js.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-09 at 05:17 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

crector (2011-03-25)

Default Weather codes
    Just so everybody is clear on this, You set you weather codes in the following:

AWW.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html

Your Mod (whichever mod you are using.. Analog or Digital).theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html

LowerAW.theme/locationHere.js

UniAW.theme/locationHere.js

Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post

Weird.
    Most people prefer the yahoo source as it is normally more accurate! Accuweather is notorious for giving the wrong info.

Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    How do I get my wallpaper off so I can see animation?
    Your question is confusing

Your animations are showing fine but I can see you have changed the "sun.png" to one I posted especially to go with the "Bliss" theme, the Bliss theme already has a sun so I made one with only the sun rays for it.
    You need to put back the original sun.png in the sunny & partlysunny folders.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-09 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

crector (2011-03-25)

Page 93 of 253 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast