Page 90 of 253 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Amazing, can't wait to see them on my phone!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pronup For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi all,

Well here it is, hope you all like it

Unzip the attached zip (LowerAW.theme) and place it in your iphone's theme forler replacing the old one (if you have it)

No screen shots as I posted most of them already

This animations are continuos, no more stoping and re-starting

If you want to use my weather wallpapers (like in the screenshots) too (recommended) download this:
    AWW.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    It's the new AWW.theme, again place it in your phones themes folder replacing the old ones.

You should back-up all originals first just incase.

Remember to set your weather code in both these new themes, as you did with the old ones.

The universal version which is at the top of the screen is now released in the main iPhone4 themes page, you can also use the universal version with this theme, try it with the AWW theme Here is the link to the page:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...universal.html

Hope you all like the new animations, it took me weeks to do
    If you download it please press my "Thanks" button, that's all I ask

Would appreciate any comments/screen shots, suggestions for improvement .

Ian
    Bro, thanks so much for your efforts and generosity!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-06)

is it possible to make the the clock icon the size of the theme clcok? to make it transperent and just have it on top of th clock and can touch any of the 4 corners of the clock to activate the icon?

Wats the order for the 4 themes ian ?
    Last edited by mtbsickrider; 2010-12-06 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mtbsickrider View Post

Wats the order for the 4 themes ian ?
    Top = UniversalAW
    2nd = White Omega MOD
    3rd = LowerAW
    Bottom = AWW (animated weather wallpaper)

People, please re-download it, the thunder storms is now working with rain, lightening AND night clouds. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-06 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-06), lao3hero (2010-12-06)

@Blue and @Ian, been a while and I'm still admiring this theme especially with all the great mods. Thanks guys.

@Ian, you can't see very much of the light rain shower for the LowerAW from this screenshot but it sure is 'happening' when it's LIVE on the phone.. Luv it! Thank you! Will post shots of other conditions once they become live.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0293.png  

Quote Originally Posted by mcdad03 View Post
    I have done all if those things and it shows up perfect when I enable summerboard but some of my other icons, such a my phone, my SMS and a few others go to much larger sizes. They are all glyphs if that helps.
    Examine the locations of all the faulty glyps. If they're not working in the Bundles folder, go ahead and put them into the Icons folder and don't forget to duplicate. One with @2x and one without.

You can do this trick for all icons that did not worked when using the Bundles folder method. It's better than replacing the original icons inside the var .app original folder like what I used to do. When I did it that way, the icons got messed up when I turn off or change themes.

Default Sorry everybody
    I have made a mistake I got some of the settings mixed up with the universal version, some of you may notice the clouds go down too far and cover the land! I have fixed it already but can't upload it till tomorrow, so if you have not downloaded it yet please wait till it's fixed.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-06), GiZZeRR (2010-12-07), lao3hero (2010-12-06), Simon76 (2010-12-07)

Quote Originally Posted by mcdad03 View Post
    I have done all if those things and it shows up perfect when I enable summerboard but some of my other icons, such a my phone, my SMS and a few others go to much larger sizes. They are all glyphs if that helps.
    I am curious what icons you are using for phone/SMS, have you altered them? Are these icons part of your Overlay? You maybe using a non-HD Overlay? I used a non-HD Overlay and had similar issues, changing to an HD version resolved it.

Facebook (other App Store apps) will only Glyph in Summerboard mode.

Can you attach a screenshot of your homescreen?

Green Apple
    Thanks

@ Ian, great looking animations.

I have a problem though but go easy as i'm new to all this...lol
    Anyway, I have some of my icons (mail, weather, calander etc) on top of the theme rather than hidden behind. I saw one post that mentioned going to the bundles/com.apple.mobiletimer folder in the theme but I can't find this in the new theme, just in the old TimelessHD theme that isn't active anyway.

Thanks for any help.
    John

Thanks

can someone tell me how to get the weather widget to work with the calender widget,i dont want it to acitvated in winterboard,thanks

great theme

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I deleted the four files "com.apple.Springboard.folderswitcherLinen"
    and now every time i open a folder and open up the multitasking bar, its red. help.

Thanks

@Bluemetal
    when i purchase the theme from cydia,its doesnt have the sbsetting.its there anyway that i could get the sbsetting,thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Hey all... If you want to not have the page dots as I don't, install No Page Dots from the Cydia store. The Theme looks awesome Guys!! great job Ian, Blue and all those who have contributed.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-07)

Quote Originally Posted by GiZZeRR View Post
    @ Ian, great looking animations.

I have a problem though but go easy as i'm new to all this...lol
    Anyway, I have some of my icons (mail, weather, calander etc) on top of the theme rather than hidden behind. I saw one post that mentioned going to the bundles/com.apple.mobiletimer folder in the theme but I can't find this in the new theme, just in the old TimelessHD theme that isn't active anyway.

Thanks for any help.
    John
    Gizzer, if you want the weather animations over the top of all your icons then you have to make a new Overlay.png with the icon images already on it, then you have to make those icon files in the TimelessHD theme transparent. You will need photoshop to make the overlay.
    If your stuck, post your overlay.png file and a clean screenshot (no weather) of your home screen here, I will make you an overlay with your icon images on it.

Thanks

can some please post the sbsetting i buy the theme from cydia and the sbs its not there thanks

Thanks

Blue Crono theme link not working. Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    can some please post the sbsetting i buy the theme from cydia and the sbs its not there thanks
    Can you confirmed that you had selected it in the SBSettings Options?

Default LowerAW update
    Here is the link to the updated version of the LowerAW with the cloud position fixed:

LowerAW.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

The Universal version has also had a major update, see near the end of post 1 here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...universal.html

Enjoy.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-07), lao3hero (2010-12-07), Tomuch (2010-12-07)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomuch View Post
    Blue Crono theme link not working. Help!
    I'll help you.. I'm sure Ian won't mind since/if he's busy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-07), Tomuch (2010-12-07)

Page 90 of 253 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast