Page 89 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome, can't wait to put them to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi all,

Well I'm almost done tweaking this new AW, I will try and get it posted here after the weekend
    Had a lot of problems trying to draw haze but I got it the best I can (see screenshot below, the one with tree's) The haze will have a wavy line to it slowly floating across the screen , hope you like it. I just have to test the snow & re-check the position of the sun, oh, and check the lightening as I have reduced it's size dramatically to try and make it look more realistic (thanks Eddie)
    The first 4 screenshots below are for this themes version of it, as most of you already know, the rain, fog/haze, clouds (day & now night ones too) and snow will be continuous, no more stopping and re-starting
    The Sun is the only one that has not been altered, yet..

The last 3 screenshots below are from the universal version, this will work on top of any theme, Iv'e even had both versions running together with the TimelessHD theme This universal version I will release also next week but in the main iPhone4 themes page so look for it their, I will let everybody here know when I have posted it.

I sure hope you guy's & girl's like this, it has been a lot of learning for me and a lot of trial & error I have been on this for about 2 weeks! This is why I just mod stuff, I don't know how Blue and the other pro theme makers do it, it would probably take me a year to do a full theme

These screenshots have been reduced to 320X480 for easy uploading.

Can't wait to put these to use. Nice work

Hi all,

Well I'm almost done tweaking this new AW, I will try and get it posted here after the weekend
    Had a lot of problems trying to draw haze but I got it the best I can (see screenshot below, the one with tree's) The haze will have a wavy line to it slowly floating across the screen , hope you like it. I just have to test the snow & re-check the position of the sun, oh, and check the lightening as I have reduced it's size dramatically to try and make it look more realistic (thanks Eddie)
    The first 4 screenshots below are for this themes version of it, as most of you already know, the rain, fog/haze, clouds (day & now night ones too) and snow will be continuous, no more stopping and re-starting

The last 3 screenshots below are from the universal version, this will work on top of any theme, Iv'e even had both versions running together with the TimelessHD theme This universal version I will release also next week but in the main iPhone4 themes page so look for it their, I will let everybody here know when I have posted it.

I sure hope you guy's & girl's like this, it has been a lot of learning for me and a lot of trial & error I have been on this for about 2 weeks! This is why I just mod stuff, I don't know how Blue and the other pro theme makers do it, it would probably take me a year to do a full theme

Can't wait to put these to use. Nice work
    Last edited by mcdad03; 2010-12-03 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mcdad03 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-04)

@Ian.. WOW! keeps improving and keeps giving.. Good guy this Ian

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-05)

Hi all,

wow draw haze?? OMFG u are the bestest bro

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Thanks Ian. Too busy to test this all but when you're done I will

Just to let you know: I got some requests for the SBSettings theme only, so in about one or two weeks comes a separate paid version of the SBSettings to Cydia. Users of the TimelessHD Full version don't need that as it's included.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-04)

Hi all,

Ian,

Out of curiosity is there any MOD to the "cloudy" forcast? I have seen nothing but clouds and an occasional rain since using the AWW. I was hoping to see maybe a little sun on a "partly" cloudy day. I see it outside just not ever on my phone. I am not sure this MOD has any "sun" feature I am sure it is just my yahoo weather but, there are only so many clouds a man can take

Anyway, can't wait to see your MOD they all always top of the line!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by envious86 View Post
    hey guys is this theme compatible with 4.2.1? i updated yesterday and its not looking the same

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

as you can see my folders and some icons are not themeing and when i open my folder it goes back to my wallpaper.

any suggestions?

Hey Guys,
    i have the same problem with this Theme "TimlessHD".
    My iOS is 4.2.1

Is it compatible now?
    Or have i make a mistake?

Sorry for my bad english.. IŽam from germany

ooGabrioo

Is there a jailbreak for iOS4.2.1? I want this theme but I need to jailbreak my ip4 with 4.2.1

yes..
    it for the ios 4.2.1 is a jailbreak via Redsnow available.

iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS / iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.1 ? Jailbreak Anleitung ? Redsn0w (Tethered) | Ma3xl3

hope you understand abit german

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ooGabrioo For This Useful Post:

amitaf (2010-12-05)

Thank you.

If this theme, or Blue's other themes (Signature, Helvetica) compatible with 4.2.1, then I'll jailbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    Ian,

Out of curiosity is there any MOD to the "cloudy" forcast? I have seen nothing but clouds and an occasional rain since using the AWW. I was hoping to see maybe a little sun on a "partly" cloudy day. I see it outside just not ever on my phone. I am not sure this MOD has any "sun" feature I am sure it is just my yahoo weather but, there are only so many clouds a man can take

Anyway, can't wait to see your MOD they all always top of the line!
    The daytime clouds have a balloon floating across the screen (only in the TimelessHD version), plus I have also added "Partly Sunny/ Partly cloudy" conditions for day and night where you will get sun/moon animation + clouds/night clouds animations.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-05 at 03:18 AM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (2010-12-05), lao3hero (2010-12-05), Sheff1889 (2010-12-09)

Thanks

Does anyone know if the battery icons from Evolution OS3 will work with the signature theme. Just miss that classy look over the standard battery.

Sorry meant to ask if the battery icons from Evolution OS3 will work with Timeless HD.
    Last edited by mcdad03; 2010-12-05 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Here is the screen shots for the partly sunny/cloudy weather conditions, one from the TimelessHD version and one from the Universal version.

I am having a small problem, I have added the rain to the thunder (lightening) so you get rain and lightening together but I also want to add the clouds to this so you will have rain, clouds and lightening, but each time I try, the rain drops turn to small square images
    If any of you are experienced in html/css I would very much appreciate some help

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -partly-sunny-thd.png   -partlysunnytop.png  

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-12-06), crector (2011-03-25), EddieEckhardt (2010-12-05), jtskinz (2010-12-05), lao3hero (2010-12-06)

Hey,
    i dont know if it is compatible with ios 4.2.1

I only follow the Guide an i have the same problem as envious86.

Maby we make mistakey during the installation or we must install some pakages more.

The daytime clouds have a balloon floating across the screen (only in the TimelessHD version), plus I have also added "Partly Sunny/ Partly cloudy" conditions for day and night where you will get sun/moon animation + clouds/night clouds animations.
    The BEST news I have heard in 2010!

Thanks Ian!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-06)

IAN, just want you to know i congratulate you on all your hard work for modding this theme , waiting patiently for that mod to ome out, but what will be modded next ?

And blue, incredible theme as always

25. The Following User Says Thank You to mtbsickrider For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-06)

Thanks

I am in love with this theme. Still having problems with the Facebook glyph. I've gone through all the threads and tried about everything but can't get it. Any ideas or something else I can try to get this ? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Amazing!
    iPod Touch Fans member Tkf1
    Twitter Gamecenter Tkf530

Quote Originally Posted by mcdad03 View Post
    I am in love with this theme. Still having problems with the Facebook glyph. I've gone through all the threads and tried about everything but can't get it. Any ideas or something else I can try to get this ? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Can you tell us what you have done so far?

Place 2 copies of the Glyph into the TimelessHD.Theme\icons folder.
    Name 1 icon: Facebook.png
    Name the other: [email protected]
    Enable Summerboard in Winterboard

Respring if needed

Thanks

I have done all if those things and it shows up perfect when I enable summerboard but some of my other icons, such a my phone, my SMS and a few others go to much larger sizes. They are all glyphs if that helps.

Default New animated weather released
    Hi all,

Well here it is, hope you all like it

Download & Unzip the zip file (LowerAW.theme) and place it in your iphone's theme forler replacing the old one (if you have it)

No screen shots as I posted most of them already

This animations are continuos, no more stoping and re-starting

If you want to use my weather wallpapers (like in the screenshots) too (recommended) download this:
    AWW.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    It's the new AWW.theme, again place it in your phones themes folder replacing the old ones.

You should back-up all originals first just incase.

Remember to set your weather code in both these new themes, as you did with the old ones.

The universal version which is at the top of the screen is now released in the main iPhone4 themes page, you can also use the universal version with this theme, try it with the AWW theme Here is the link to the page:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...universal.html

Hope you all like the new animations, it took me weeks to do
    If you download it please press my "Thanks" button, that's all I ask

Would appreciate any comments/screen shots, suggestions for improvement .

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    LowerAW.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Ian

EDIT, Updated so now when it's thunder storms you will now see rain, lightening and night clouds
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-06 at 08:58 AM.

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

big "dd" (2010-12-06), crector (2011-03-25), EddieEckhardt (2010-12-06), Ew4rty (2010-12-07), jtskinz (2010-12-06), lao3hero (2010-12-06), lutey48 (2010-12-06), mcdad03 (2010-12-06), mtbsickrider (2010-12-06), Pronup (2010-12-06), sandy1010 (2010-12-06), schutzhund (2010-12-06), Sheff1889 (2010-12-09), Tomuch (2010-12-06)

Page 89 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast