Page 88 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by mcdad03 View Post
    Thank you so much. Awesome layout. Is there a way to hide the original phone icon behind the one that you created in overlay2.png ? I love that look and would love to keep that icon.
    If you want to use the icon that is embedded into the overlay then you need a transparent one over it so the phone will open when you press it. Go to TimelessHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.weather and copy the [email protected] file. Place this transparent one in the TimelessHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone floder replacing the original one, you should back-up the original one first

On your home screen, get the icons wiggling and make sure the invisible phone icon is over the embedded icon.

EDIT.. Or you could re-name this one that I just made now and use this with the HD Overlay.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -shield-icon.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-02 at 04:19 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-02), lao3hero (2010-12-02), mcdad03 (2010-12-02)

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Thank you bluemetal, but how do you make the icon label for the calendar app transparent too. I just want the calendar app icon label to be transparent and not all of the icon labels. Thank you.
    Take a look at post #1711 - two pages previous.

Hey Eddie, did you get the Overlay to fit?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-02)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Eddie, Try copying the Wallpaper.html from the White Omega mod into the new themes folder, if that doesn't work then I think the easiest way is to duplicate one of my HD clock mods that has clock hand .png's (blue clock or the white Omega), re-name it Spiky clock or whatever you want, use the spiky clock Overlay. If the hands are too long for this clock use the ones from the non HD version of spiky clock theme, the clock hands are in the images folder (sechand, minhand & hourhand). Any problems let me know.
    Yes my bro.. u did it! Excellent. Just copying the Wallpaper.html did not do the job but the duplication of OmegaMod and re-using the clock hands from the SpikyMod did the job. Now the overlay is super sharp!! Thank You!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-02)

That's good, then you can zip it all up and post it if you want, I'm getting too many PM's about this!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Ian
    Had a look at those files and still couldn't find the source of the problem. Have zipped them up for you to have a look at your leisure. Thankyou.

For Waxxone - the font is Neuropol. It's a straight winterboard font off cydia (it's not quite a system font and it pops up in all kinds of unexpected places). I've enclosed the folder icon which I really intend to use when some genius figures out how to disable the mini icons (I hate 'em). If anyone has any update on this, please let me know.

I've also included a little "minutes" template. I've found that the easiest way to change my clock is to paste a circular image (@222-224 pixels) onto my favorite overlay and then paste on the transparent minutes. Viola!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foldericonbg-2x.png   -tv-camera.png   -minutes.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default SpikyClockMod
    Hi all, as per Ian's advice, I attached the SpikyClockMod for use with TimelessHD theme. Unzip it, change the var locale in Weather.html as usual.. you guys know the drill

Included in this version are two transparent overlays (HD). One with the mail, message and phone icons embedded and the other without any icons. Select the overlay you want and rename accordingly to [email protected]

If you want to use the blank overlay but still like to use the nice standalone call-shield icon separately, this is included in the package(ShieldIcon.png). Copy/move/replace this file to TimelessHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone/ and rename it to [email protected] - don't forget to backup the original, just in case.

Thanks Ian for the package
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0291.png  
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-02 at 06:54 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-03), lao3hero (2010-12-02)

Hey does anyone know how to change the colour of when you touch apps. For example, when you touch any app, the colour darkens. How do you change the colour of the icon when you touch it. The reason I ask to do this, is because when I used the EPHD icon themes and made calender transparent, there is a dark blur left behind. In the same way, the weather icon has a dark blur left behind when I tried to make it transparent. When I slide across pages the dark blur can also be seen when I slide the page, how do I overcome this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd love to make this my lockscreen. Is there any way or directions to pull that off ?

/nvm
    Last edited by mtbsickrider; 2010-12-03 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedApe View Post
    Hi Ian
    Had a look at those files and still couldn't find the source of the problem. Have zipped them up for you to have a look at your leisure. Thankyou.
    I had a look for you but everything looks fine, I removed the funny "A" from the Weather.html file that sometimes gives a problem with the temperature so try this Weather.html.

The screenshot here is using your files, I just moved the temperature a wee bit so you can see it clearly, as you can see there is no shadow.

So, if this new Weather.html file is the same for you I can only conclude that it is something to do with your custom font, try setting back to the original font just to verify.

EDIT... I just downloaded & installed your "Neuropol" font and now I also have this shadow, de-selected the font in Winterboard and the shadow is gone, so for sure it is the font that's causing your problem.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-12-03-11.22.44-am.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-03 at 05:20 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-12-04)

Hey ian u on?

I tried everything , but i cant seem to use the musicmultiinfo theme

And why doesnt my sbsetting theme not show up ? i followed the instructions but when i go to sbsetting themes, timelesshd doesnt appear

and i cant seem to edit the icons with glyphs like i wanted to :/

For example bitesms , what am i suppose to do if i want to put a icon for it ( tecnically not glyph though )

Quote Originally Posted by mtbsickrider View Post
    Hey ian u on?

I tried everything , but i cant seem to use the musicmultiinfo theme

And why doesnt my sbsetting theme not show up ? i followed the instructions but when i go to sbsetting themes, timelesshd doesnt appear

and i cant seem to edit the icons with glyphs like i wanted to :/

For example bitesms , what am i suppose to do if i want to put a icon for it ( tecnically not glyph though )
    1. Don't know what musicmultiinfo is but I will look into it
    2. SBSettings theme is part of the paid version only, are you using the free version?
    3. As per your example, you would change the icon in the following folder: TimelessHD.theme/Bundles/com.bitesms

In the Bundles folder you will find all the icons in the com. folder for the aplicanion, if the folder is not their, there is a list somewhere (can't find it... anyone?) that gives you all the folder names for whichever app you want so you can add it to the Bundles folder.

@mtbsickrider: Do you mean 'MultiMusicInfo'? In relation to TimelessHD, do you also mean that the overlay is not working or the MMI app itself is the problem? If you are not aware, MMI is a separately sold app altogether. Blue only provides the overlay. Have you bought and install the MMI?

Note: There was a problem with playing videos on iPhone 4 with older version of MMI, so get the latest 1.1.1. if not already done so.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Sbsettings
    Hi Folks,
    I love the theme but i also have a problem. I tried the free version before I purchased the paid version. Should I have deleted anything before installing the paid version? I just let cydia install it but I find I am having a problem with the Timeless sbsettings. I can get the settings to open but none of the toggles respond. can anyone help?

Thanks
    John

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Uninstall first the paid Version with Cydia and then delete whatever maybe left of free version from your Themes Folder. Now make a fresh install from Cydia.

SBsettings are just new graphics that can't cause your issues. Please try another SBSettings theme for testing. If the problems still exist then reinstall SBSettings.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-12-03 at 10:23 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GiZZeRR (2010-12-03)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Uninstall first the paid Version with Cydia and then delete whatever maybe left of free version from your Themes Folder. Now make a fresh install from Cydia.

SBsettings are just new graphics that can't cause your issues. Please try another SBSettings theme for testing. If the problems still exist then reinstall SBSettings.
    Thanks Blue, I didn't have a problem afterall but i did what you said and cleaned up the installation.

I do however have another problem that I can't seem to find an answer to in all these posts... as you probably know, most of the UK is under a lot of snow at the moment. So why does my weather wallpaper show green grass and not white snow? I have the uk code setup properly and it shows the temp for Edinburgh fine but the wallpapers are wrong and also showing day when it is night?

Hope you can help as this would complete the theme for me and I would be very happy with the end result.

Thanks
    John
    Last edited by GiZZeRR; 2010-12-03 at 02:08 PM.

Default New animated weather coming soon.
    Hi all,

Well I'm almost done tweaking this new AW, I will try and get it posted here after the weekend
    Had a lot of problems trying to draw haze but I got it the best I can (see screenshot below, the one with tree's) The haze will have a wavy line to it slowly floating across the screen , hope you like it. I just have to test the snow & re-check the position of the sun, oh, and check the lightening as I have reduced it's size dramatically to try and make it look more realistic (thanks Eddie)
    The first 4 screenshots below are for this themes version of it, as most of you already know, the rain, fog/haze, clouds (day & now night ones too) and snow will be continuous, no more stopping and re-starting
    The Sun is the only one that has not been altered, yet..

The last 3 screenshots below are from the universal version, this will work on top of any theme, Iv'e even had both versions running together with the TimelessHD theme This universal version I will release also next week but in the main iPhone4 themes page so look for it their, I will let everybody here know when I have posted it.

I sure hope you guy's & girl's like this, it has been a lot of learning for me and a lot of trial & error I have been on this for about 2 weeks! This is why I just mod stuff, I don't know how Blue and the other pro theme makers do it, it would probably take me a year to do a full theme

These screenshots have been reduced to 320X480 for easy uploading.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cloudydaythd.png   -cloudynightthd.png   -mist-hazethd.png   -rainthd.png   -daytime-cloudstop.png   -night-cloudstop.png   -raintop.png  

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-12-04), EddieEckhardt (2010-12-04), GiZZeRR (2010-12-03), HUNTER222 (2011-05-13), jtskinz (2010-12-03), lao3hero (2010-12-04)

Quote Originally Posted by GiZZeRR View Post
    Thanks Blue, I didn't have a problem afterall but i did what you said and cleaned up the installation.

I do however have another problem that I can't seem to find an answer to in all these posts... as you probably know, most of the UK is under a lot of snow at the moment. So why does my weather wallpaper show green grass and not white snow? I have the uk code setup properly and it shows the temp for Edinburgh fine but the wallpapers are wrong and also showing day when it is night?

Hope you can help as this would complete the theme for me and I would be very happy with the end result.

Thanks
    John
    Fit like min?

Please go to page 108 and read post number 1613.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

GiZZeRR (2010-12-03)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Fit like min?

Please go to page 108 and read post number 1613.
    See you Jimmy !!! lol

Thanks Ian I will install those and hopefully get it sorted.

Although looks like I will be changing those wallpapers once you finish the ones your working on just now...they look sweet.

John

29. The Following User Says Thank You to GiZZeRR For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-04)

Page 88 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast