Page 87 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Default iPod Touch Theme
    This is my modded theme for Ipod Touch Users:

This is a mix and match between Eternal Pro HD (Icons & Dock) with Timeless HD. The Timeless HD overlay.png was edited in PhotoShop.I gave it a nice lighting effect in the top right hand corner.

-ipod.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Sorry I interrupt. The content of the zip file is 'Glyphs Template.psd' as named by Blue.. I don't get your reference to the 'originals' as '[email protected]' - perhaps you need to try downloading it direct from your pc/mac/laptop
    Soz for the lack of detail. When I ssh to my phone. I copied the .png files that were the icons for the app that I want to mod. When I go to open them in PS, it says it cannot be parsed. Even opening in picture viewer shows a blank screen. It's as though it is corrupted somehow.

Maybe I'll try a different transfer program and WinSCP is hosing stuff up in the transfer?

@gdd2010: OIC.. sorry for the miscomm..

Instead of traditional file transfer client like WinSCP, I've been using 'iPhone Browser' and 'iFunBox' both specifically created for iPhone file access/transfer - so far they've been working well for me. Check them out. Both open source but I hope it's not wrong for me to link them here:

iphonebrowser - Project Hosting on Google Code

i-FunBox | File Manager, Browser, Explorer, Transfer Tool for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch via USB
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-02 at 01:19 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...ilverclock.png. Is it possible to get this overlay without the icons ? Also love the phone icon. How can I get this ?

@mcdad03: I modded the overlay as per your request but since you said you love the phone icon, I left one with it intact. If you meant you want the icon as a standalone, then you would have to request it from Ian

@Ian: Oh ya Ian, way back in post #1542, I requested a similar overlay from you (without the icons) but in HD (640x960) since the size you provided is only 320x480 - you overlooked or you've deleted the PSD? Pretty please if you read this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0284.png   -overlay2.png   -overlay3.png  
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-02 at 03:43 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

mcdad03 (2010-12-02)

Hi Eddie, here it is in HD, sorry I no longer have the shield icon.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -spike-clock.png  

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-02), mcdad03 (2010-12-03)

Ian.. thank you so much!

However, the overlay is stretched to the max. I compared the htmls with the proper Omega ones, they are kind of the same. So what needs to be changed? Any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0285.png  
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-02 at 06:09 AM.

Ian.. thank you so much!

However, the overlay is stretched to the max. I compared the htmls with the proper Omega ones, they are kind of the same. So what needs to be changed? Any ideas?
    Eddie, Try copying the Wallpaper.html from the White Omega mod into the new themes folder, if that doesn't work then I think the easiest way is to duplicate one of my HD clock mods that has clock hand .png's (blue clock or the white Omega), re-name it Spiky clock or whatever you want, use the spiky clock Overlay. If the hands are too long for this clock use the ones from the non HD version of spiky clock theme, the clock hands are in the images folder (sechand, minhand & hourhand). Any problems let me know.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-02 at 10:21 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-02)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default New clock overlays
    Hi fellas
    Here's my current overlay.
    I've got the smallest of problems but it's annoying me.
    Note the shadow on my weather temp. Any idea where it's coming from? I would really appreciate some help.

Like the overlay? - here it is...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0105.png   -overlay1.png   -overlay2.png   -overlay3.png   -image1.jpg  

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NakedApe For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-12-02), lao3hero (2010-12-02), waxxone (2010-12-02)

Quote Originally Posted by NakedApe View Post
    Hi fellas
    Note the shadow on my weather temp. Any idea where it's coming from? I would really appreciate some help.

Love the clock, well done.

I see the shadow on the degree symbol now, it is strange as there is no setting for adding shadow to this symbol in the .css file, Have you been playing with the Weather.html file?
    Please check that in your "Weather.html" file it looks like the screenshot here. This section is almost half way down the page.
    The line in question is the 3rd one from the bottom in the screenshot.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-12-02-7.52.04-pm.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-02 at 12:55 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks, Ian
    The weather icon is fine. I'm talking about the degrees symbol - there's always a little grey offset shadow and i don't know where the info is that I can edit it out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image1.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

All I've really played with is font size and position. It's kinda left me stumped. C'mon Ian, be the Infamous Modder and figure this out for me. I'm super-fussy and this little group of grey pixels stands out like a big plook to me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi fellas

i like ur font and the folder grahps
    what add on is this?

All I've really played with is font size and position. It's kinda left me stumped. C'mon Ian, be the Infamous Modder and figure this out for me. I'm super-fussy and this little group of grey pixels stands out like a big plook to me.
    It's hard to fix when I don't know what you have been up to
    Next to try is in the "Split.css" file, under the "temp" section, make all the text shadow values 0 (zero) But I don't know why this would only effect the degree symbol

EDIT If nothing works, zip up your Weather.html, split.css & Wallpaper.js files, post them here so I can take a look
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-02 at 01:20 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for your help, I'll check that out. gotta go - just dug the car out so the wife can go up to the shop for new boots! Bloody hell.

Wow i just wanna say this theme is very underrated.. I mean man this thing is BEAST! Great work..

EDIT: Any plans on updating this to 4.2.1?..please say yes.
    Last edited by Dark_Ninja; 2010-12-02 at 02:44 PM.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Hey I Am Having A Bit of a Problem. How Do I make it so when I Click Wednesday 1, a calender appears. At the moment it does not work. I dont want to put any glyphs. How do I do it so when I click on Wednesday 1 a Calender widget will appear?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

Default One more thing
    @mcdad03: I modded the overlay as per your request but since you said you love the phone icon, I left one with it intact. If you meant you want the icon as a standalone, then you would have to request it from Ian

@Ian: Oh ya Ian, way back in post #1542, I requested a similar overlay from you (without the icons) but in HD (640x960) since the size you provided is only 320x480 - you overlooked or you've deleted the PSD? Pretty please if you read this
    Thank you so much. Awesome layout. Is there a way to hide the original phone icon behind the one that you created in overlay2.png ? I love that look and would love to keep that icon.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Hey I Am Having A Bit of a Problem. How Do I make it so when I Click Wednesday 1, a calender appears. At the moment it does not work. I dont want to put any glyphs. How do I do it so when I click on Wednesday 1 a Calender widget will appear?
    This theme uses by default a transparent weather and calendar icon. You must place it at the widget. That's all. (see installation pictures and previews at post one)
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-12-02 at 03:04 PM.

Thank you bluemetal, but how do you make the icon label for the calendar app transparent too. I just want the calendar app icon label to be transparent and not all of the icon labels. Thank you.

Page 87 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast