Page 86 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by big "dd" View Post
    Hey Ian,
    when do you think you will have your new AW. Theme finished?
    the one with 100 rain drops...
    Turns out I just need one raindrop (I'm still learning!) the code does all the rest.

I still have the fog/mist to do, which hard for me to draw in PS but I think I got it pretty good I also am still tweaking things I had to redo all the clouds from the ipad theme as they didn't suit the iPhone but they are looking pretty good now

I can't release anything till Keon releases his iPad version, then I will ask his permission to release this modded version here.

Sorry, don't know how long that will take

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

big "dd" (2010-11-30), Blue (2010-11-30), EddieEckhardt (2010-11-30), lao3hero (2010-11-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael0609 View Post
    topic?
    Michael, about the invisible icon - go back to my post #1679. It's attached there (under 'Attached Images').. you can't find or rather can't see it coz it's invisible LOL!

Right hand click on the attachment and open in a new tab or a new window.. then save it to your drive (or drag and drop to your destination folder). As mentioned in my post and again by Blue after that, it should go into bundles/com.apple.mobiletimer - come back if still unclear or need further assistance..

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Thanks for testing Eddie.I'm happy that this finally works but think I shouldn't have told you that
    I've updated the FAQ at post one.
    LOL!! oh cummon!
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-30 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I found a few GLYPHs on the interweb. Not as good as Blue's of course. Problem is they aren't exactly the correct size. Not sure if someone can try and size them up correctly? I am giving up for now.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

They look to frayed to use it for this theme, but thanks anyway.

So okay, ive just uploaded a glyph-template to post one. But dont expect too much, as you need some skills to draw own glyphs or you have some/find some graphics where you now can add the right effects that i use. Simply copy them from my icon to yours.

And this is your iPod
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ipod-2x.png  
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-30 at 08:54 PM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-12-22), EddieEckhardt (2010-12-01), gdd2010 (2010-12-01), jtskinz (2010-12-01), lao3hero (2010-12-01)

Thanks anyways Ian...

and big "dd" thats not the psd but thanks anyways

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Michael, about the invisible icon - go back to my post #1679. It's attached there (under 'Attached Images').. you can't find or rather can't see it coz it's invisible LOL!

Right hand click on the attachment and open in a new tab or a new window.. then save it to your drive (or drag and drop to your destination folder). As mentioned in my post and again by Blue after that, it should go into bundles/com.apple.mobiletimer - come back if still unclear or need further assistance..

LOL!! oh cummon!
    Thankyou, it worked, is there any way to get rid of the clock text?

how do i install more glyphs?
    Last edited by Michael0609; 2010-12-01 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    They look to frayed to use it for this theme, but thanks anyway.
    Do you strictly design using PS or InDesign, meaning what is your weapon of choice?

Your glyph looks awesome! I have moved over to the Helvecia theme for the time being. Don't know how you manage to juggle everything. I am glad you do!

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

Miss those loading screens from Evolution 2. Any updates in the works for more individual loads with Timeless theme ? Also is there a way to make my lockscreen as in post one ? Black Timeless HD background with round clock ?

Blue, thanks for the glyph template tho you are right that it's not going to help if you have no skills.. like me..

The iPod glyph is the best looking one ever.. thanks!

hey... i'm working on a style and want to use png hands for the clock... i know one of ian's themes uses it and i downloaded it but couldn't unzip it for some reason... can i get help with this part of the widget...

also what would i have to do to implement the spills graphics as my weather graphics?

here is my overlay so far...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -orangehd.png  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JeanYesJedEye For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-12-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael0609 View Post
    Thankyou, it worked, is there any way to get rid of the clock text?

how do i install more glyphs?
    Michael, as far as I know, there's no way to get rid of a SINGLE icon label. I think by default when installing Winterboard, there's two 'themes' you can use to get rid of icon labels altogether, 'No Undocked Icon Labels' and 'No Docked Icon Labels'.

The workaround (not perfect) is to use a utility called 'Rename II" off Cydia.. to rename the icons individually. Then you use this to rename the clock to something discrete like a dot (see attached). No point trying to give it a blank name using Rename II as that will not work.

As for the glyph, please read post #1 and/or the ones we've just discussed #1671 thru #1692

EDIT: Ok I got it!! to create invisible icon labels using Rename II - simply insert spaces and don't forget to respring.. DUH me!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0273b.png  
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-01 at 05:23 AM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-01), Junior_G (2010-12-01), lao3hero (2010-12-01)

Michael, as far as I know, there's no way to get rid of a SINGLE icon label. I think by default when installing Winterboard, there's two 'themes' you can use to get rid of icon labels altogether, 'No Undocked Icon Labels' and 'No Docked Icon Labels'.

The workaround (not perfect) is to use a utility called 'Rename II" off Cydia.. to rename the icons individually. Then you use this to rename the clock to something discrete like a dot (see attached). No point trying to give it a blank name using Rename II as that will not work.

As for the glyph, please read post #1 and/or the ones we've just discussed #1671 thru #1692

EDIT: Ok I got it!! to create invisible icon labels using Rename II - simply insert spaces and don't forget to respring.. DUH me!!
    Thx for this info

You are welcome Iao3Hero

Michael, one more thing.. not sure whether 'Rename II' available in the default repositories.. but add ''http://cy.sosiphone.com/' to the Cydia source, just in case.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-01), jtskinz (2010-12-01), Junior_G (2010-12-01)

eddie thanx a lot my friend!

You are welcome omg4

FYI, I noticed that if you applied version updates for the renamed apps, it will revert to it's original name. So gonna have to rename em after that.

Blue, thanks for the glyph template tho you are right that it's not going to help if you have no skills.. like me..
    @Eddie or @Blue,
    Would you mind sharing the glyph template? I would like to verify how retarded I am when it comes to PS

Default tag-nacht geht nicht
    hi ich hab mal ne frage zu der wetter funktion, bei mir geht der tag nacht zyglus nicht. muss ich da noch irgenwas einstellen?

mfg BO

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    @Eddie or @Blue,
    Would you mind sharing the glyph template? I would like to verify how retarded I am when it comes to PS
    Blue had already posted the glyph template at post #1

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Well, I downloaded the template (Thanks Blue) for the glyphs and when I try to open the originals ([email protected] - SSH'd from my phone) Photo shop says the file format cannot be parsed. Even when I open the .png it is blank.

Any ideas?

Sorry I interrupt. The content of the zip file is 'Glyphs Template.psd' as named by Blue.. I don't get your reference to the 'originals' as '[email protected]' - perhaps you need to try downloading it direct from your pc/mac/laptop

26. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-12-01)

Page 86 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast