Page 85 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Did you use the Icons folder of this theme or copied this glyphs to the bundles folder of the Facebook app ?
    Blue, The first time, I tried putting them in your theme 'Bundles' folder inside 'com.facebook.Facebook' - did not work.

The second time, I tried putting them in the original 'Applications' folder for Facebook.app - did not work.

For both instances, I made sure Summerboard was on, and tried both the original naming convention of Icon.png, [email protected] and the name you've mentioned Facebook.png, [email protected]

Naming them to Facebook gave me a white blank icon.

Naming them to Icon gave me a the glyph but with a black mask.

At all times, I cleared the icon cache and respring as well as restarted the phone to no desired effect.

@jtskinz and @Pronup - did you guys do anything different then my specifics above?
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-30 at 04:46 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Blue, The first time, I tried putting them in your theme 'Bundles' folder inside 'com.facebook.Facebook' - did not work.

The second time, I tried putting them in the original 'Applications' folder for Facebook.app - did not work.

For both instances, I made sure Summerboard was on, and tried both the original naming convention of Icon.png, [email protected] and the name you've mentioned Facebook.png, [email protected]

At all times, I cleared the icon cache and respring as well as restarted the phone to no desired effect.

@jtskinz and @Pronup - did you guys do anything different then my specifics above?
    Much better description below - VVVV
    Last edited by Pronup; 2010-11-30 at 05:28 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pronup For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-30)

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post

@Eddie

Only folders you need to put icons in is the following;

TimelessHD\bundles\com.facebook.Facebook

And

TimelessHD\icons

In the bundles folder I put the glyph I wanted to use and named it [email protected] (format used by facebook icon)

In the icons folder I placed the glyph (same from above) and named it [email protected]. I also added one in the icons folder for Facebook.png but, I later deleted it and it still worked.

If you want to use transparent/blank icon just replace the glyph above with the blank icon. Must put the blank icon in both folders.

Now to find more GLYPHS!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    @Eddie

TimelessHDbundlescom.facebook.Facebook

And

TimelessHDicons

In the bundles folder I put the glyph I wanted to use and named it [email protected] (format used by facebook icon)

In the icons folder I placed the glyph (same from above) and named it [email protected]. I also added one in the icons folder for Facebook.png but, I later deleted it and it still worked.

If you want to use transparent/blank icon just replace the glyph above with the blank icon. Must put the blank icon in both folders.

It works great for me, but if I delete the "Facebook.png" from icons folder it doesn't. That's strange!

Blue hand draws these glyphs in PS, looks like he is gonna be busy

Hey all...

First i would like to say i love this theme a lot... probably the first theme i really got into...

i bought this theme yesterday and read all 113 pages of this forum since then... (during all my classes today lol)

I have my phone set pretty much how i want it... i have a few questions thou

1. I was wondering if Ian could send me the psd file for the white omega clock overlay so i can make some personalizations to it

2. In the stock sms app... is anyone elses not adding contacts when you press the + and click on a contact... and can you not have group messages anymore? idk if its from this theme or if its something i did..

3. and last i was wondering if there was a way to have, when it rains, water droplets show up randomly on the screen... like in this picture here...

but yea... i Really love this theme... yall are great at what yall do...

Here is the Picture of the water effect i was thinking about
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -madden.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    @Eddie

TimelessHDbundlescom.facebook.Facebook

And

TimelessHDicons

Finally got it to work. Thanks jtskinz and Pronup.. u guys rock!

BTW, I'm in the same boat with Pronup.. still need both Facebook.png and [email protected] in the icon folder for it to work on mine.. and also.. the naming for the [email protected]' in the bundles must be strictly with the capital 'I' otherwise it will show up as a blank white icon. FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Blue hand draws these glyphs in PS, looks like he is gonna be busy
    Yes he is busy, I'm still waiting for the "Traditional iPod" glyph request..

Ian, based on your nice mods, I think you can do it too
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-30 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Tried with few other appstore icons like Groups and 2Do.. looks promising..

Blue had opened a Pandora's box.. but since he's busy, we'll need a similar experts to create more glyps!!.. yes we're greedy folks! but hey! it's for the good of this theme - more support = more options/versatility = more users.. right guys?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0271.png  

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

So it is like I said: you need two icons at the icons folder, one without @2x and one with it for every app.
    But are you sure that you need the bundles folder too ?
    I'm playing with a concept here and will remove the bundles later for testing to see if it works.

You can request glyphs but it's unfortunatly not a copy and paste job like for most other themes so I can't promise to make every glyph you request

@Jean: To question NR. 2:
    Your issues are not caused by this theme. This are just graphics that have no influence on iOS functions.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-30 at 09:22 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-30), JeanYesJedEye (2010-11-30)

You are absolutely right Blue, I tested two more appstore icons namely CashTrails and 12.0 Megapixel Camera without creating the Bundles - and they were good to go.. the same goes with taking out all the bundles for my previous new glyps.. they all worked without the bundles. That makes it much much easier..

To those interested to do the same, a tip if I may:
    1) Icon names need to follow exactly as depicted by the Icon labels i.e. when you changed the labels using say 'Rename II' - you will need to change the names in the Icon folder accordingly, otherwise the icon will revert back to the original masked icon.

This i found out when I renamed the very long "12.0 Mega Camera+ZOOM" to just "12.0 MPX" - and thanks to Blue and others, now I can use the 12MPX as my top glyph in place of the stock camera... been trying to this for months!! YEAH!!

Blue.. take your time with the iPod glyph.. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0272.png  

Thanks

Thanks for testing Eddie.I'm happy that this finally works but think I shouldn't have told you that
    I've updated the FAQ at post one.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

When using digital clock widget there are 4 spaces near the top for special icons like phone and mail in this theme, are there anymore icons like this of so how do o get them?

Also I don't under stand how to make my clock icon invisible? What folder is clock.app in? Thanks guys

Thanks

Hallo Michael. Please read the the FAQ and what was just written above your post.

I don't understand why you want to hide your clock icon but the folder is inside bundles/com.apple.mobiletimer
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-30 at 02:27 PM.

Thanks Blue, I want it to be invisible like weather and calender so I can place it on the clock widget as so I can open my clock by just tapping on the big clock.

How do I install the animated weather mentioned in post 1 ?
    Last edited by Michael0609; 2010-11-30 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for the reply Blue... I'll check some other things to see why it isn't working right

And does anyone know where I could get the psd for the white omega clock?

Default im sorry i cant find the 'universal invisible icon?
    topic?

Quote Originally Posted by JeanYesJedEye View Post

Does anyone know where I could get the psd for the white omega clock?
    Sorry, I deleted the psd already.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

JeanYesJedEye (2010-11-30)

here you go...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -overlay.png  

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to big "dd" For This Useful Post:

JeanYesJedEye (2010-11-30), Sheff1889 (2010-12-09)

Hey Ian,
    when do you think you will have your new AW. Theme finished?
    the one with 100 rain drops...

Page 85 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast