Page 84 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    The first overlay looks good bro/sis.. thanks. Do you have one with the day/clear sky? and HD (bigger sized) versions
    Sorry I downloaded the hi res version to have a look, but I can't find it either

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mic_888 For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-28)

Quote Originally Posted by mic_888 View Post
    Sorry I downloaded the hi res version to have a look, but I can't find it either
    It's ok.. thanks. 2nd thought, it may not be suitable. Waiting for Ian's new night scene

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

I like anything Carbon Fiber.. good stuff.
    My latest theme - -

@Blue

If there is a PS template you use for making Glyphs and you want to pass it along, I will make Glyphs for any icon requests. I think if there were "more" you would get a larger audience to this theme

Just trying to help, not be a jerk

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    @Blue

If there is a PS template you use for making Glyphs and you want to pass it along, I will make Glyphs for any icon requests. I think if there were "more" you would get a larger audience to this theme

Just trying to help, not be a jerk
    What's the point of making a bunch of Glyphs when they will not work!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    POST REMOVED

Sorry guy's, Iv'e had second thoughts, I don't think I should be sharing this till Keon has at least released it for the iPad, I don't want to upset him. I will share it when it's all done. I trust the 9 people who got it will keep it for their own personal use till it's fully released. Thanks for your understanding.
    a pity i am not one of the 9 peeps tho i believe I usually am one of the 1st to download your stuffs.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    What's the point of making a bunch of Glyphs when they will not work!
    Guess I was asleep when that news came out

Thanks

Guess I was asleep when that news came out
    That's why I was wondering why there have already been some extras made????

I think Blue made those extra glyps for Appstore apps icons to give users some options as they still can be used with the his automatic masking and I'm for one think that they complement the theme very well

Argh... I just spent 5hrs figuring out how to get high & low temperatures for the day with yahooweather source, it's easy with Accuweather but Yahoo..??
    I had it working, the high in red and the low in blue but couldn't remember exactly what I did so decided to start over and this time note all the changes, but guess what, it's not firkin wirkin anymore !! Ah well, I'll get their in the end, but now, I'm off to catch some fish.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-29)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Like written at the FAQ and a hundred times here this glyphs do not work with AppStore apps because of the black background bug of winterboard.

BUT i found out a way last night
    1. Enable "summerboard mode" at the winterboard app
    2. Copy a glyph twice to the "icons" folder of this theme and name it e. G. "[email protected]" and name the second one "Facebook.png"

Please try this out and tell me if the size is correct and the glyph isn't blurry. Thanks.

I don't know if this method is known or only works because of several Cydia updates but it seems that HD icons are possible out of the icons folder as long as the non-HD icon is stored there too. The size of the non-HD icon doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-29 at 01:32 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (2010-11-30), mic_888 (2010-11-30)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Did you use the Icons folder of this theme or copied this glyphs to the bundles folder of the Facebook app ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Did you use the Icons folder of this theme or copied this glyphs to the bundles folder of the Facebook app ?
    @Blue
    I assumed you meant the TimelessHD\Bundles\Facebook\[email protected]

You are saying just copy the glyph to the actual TimelessHD\icons folder.

Will try that...

Like written at the FAQ and a hundred times here this glyphs do not work with AppStore apps because of the black background bug of winterboard.

2. Copy a glyph twice to the "icons" folder of this theme and name it e. G. "[email protected]" and name the second one "Facebook.png"

Please try this out and tell me if the size is correct and the glyph isn't blurry. Thanks.

I don't know if this method is known or only works because of several Cydia updates but it seems that HD icons are possible out of the icons folder as long as the non-HD icon is stored there too. The size of the non-HD icon doesn't matter.

Blue is a genius! This does work, at least for Facebook, I will try others...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Could someone please help me.....I'm completely perplexed. I've tried everything!

I'm trying to make an App Store Icon transparent, but there is a shadow behind. I've tried a lot of things, but just can't find it.

Any help would be great!!!

Blue's new find for putting [email protected] into the icons folder works for creating your transparent/blank app store icon. Of course I don't know how you'll know it's there when you have removed the descriptors

I put a blank in the bundles folder ([email protected]) and the icon folder ([email protected]). Also tried Redbox app and it worked as well. If the icon is an @2x.png then you only need to add that one to the icon folder, same for the the .png icon.

Also, on a side note my "gray" box behind the battery is still absent. I think this is a permanent solution
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo2.png  
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-11-30 at 02:29 AM.

I just wanted to say thankyou Blue for this amazing theme, it's the nicest I've ever seen.

Could you please tell me if it is possible to make the clock icon invisible and place it over the clock widget. I'm using analog clock option. Thank you so much for Amy help.

Thanks

Blue's new find for putting [email protected] into the icons folder works for creating your transparent/blank app store icon. Of course I don't know how you'll know it's there when you have removed the descriptors

I put a blank in the bundles folder ([email protected]) and the icon folder ([email protected]). Also tried Redbox app and it worked as well. If the icon is an @2x.png then you only need to add that one to the icon folder, same for the the .png icon.

Also, on a side note my "gray" box behind the battery is still absent. I think this is a permanent solution

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It worked perfectly!

Blue, you are a GENIUS!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael0609 View Post
    I just wanted to say thankyou Blue for this amazing theme, it's the nicest I've ever seen.

Could you please tell me if it is possible to make the clock icon invisible and place it over the clock widget. I'm using analog clock option. Thank you so much for Amy help.
    It's nice isn't it?

You can make any stock and some Cydia Apps icon invisible by replacing them with an invisible icon. Download the (universal) invisible icon in the attached and if using it for the clock, you'll need to place it in the 'Bundles' folder of this theme in the subfolder 'com.apple.mobiletimer' - I'm using it the same way as you described. Good luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-30 at 04:13 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Michael0609 (2010-11-30)

@pronup. Since blue found out how to do that, does that mean u can make the folders transparent like ur other apps u had done(photos and camera)? If yes, does that mean the little icons in the folder will be transparent as well? I hope i make sense this time and not like last time haha

Page 84 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast