Page 83 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I'm not sure if I should be sharing this so soon, this has been coded by "Keon" for the iPad, he is kindly sharing it and helping me with it. The full new set of animations are not finished yet so I hope he doesn't mind me giving you a preview. Big thanks to Keon, a very skilled coder
    The clouds that Keon made are great for the iPad but didn't look right on the iPhone so I made a complete new set then modded the widget for this theme.

Unzip the attached file, open "New Clouds" folder, there is one folder (cloud) and one file (cloud.html) inside. Put these into the lowerAW.theme/Animations folder overwriting the old ones (back-up first)

If you look inside the cloud/Private/images folder, you will see cloud11.png is the Balloon I added, you could change this to anything you wish

I know you guys are gonna love these new clouds Just press thanks

@ Big "dd" Did it work? If so then everybody should add the "snow1.png"

The new clouds look amazing!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

POST REMOVED

Sorry guy's, Iv'e had second thoughts, I don't think I should be sharing this till Keon has at least released it for the iPad, I don't want to upset him. I will share it when it's all done. I trust the 9 people who got it will keep it for their own personal use till it's fully released. Thanks for your understanding.
    Will have to get the iPad theme too then.

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    Will have to get the iPad theme too then.
    Here is the link to the iPad version, when he is finished it will be free to all but will need adjusted for the iphone.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/ipad-new-sk...-ipad-l-w.html

Hi all, I updated the White Omega Mod, It's here if you want it.

Could anyone possibly do me a major favour and photo shop in the Glyphs for 'settings' and 'Radio' like Ian has here for mail & messages? ( in the same spots)

edit: for the overlay to the white omega mod.

Would really appreciate it if anyone has the time,

thanks!
    Last edited by sandy1010; 2010-11-27 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Could anyone possibly do me a major favour and photo shop in the Glyphs for 'settings' and 'Radio' like Ian has here for mail & messages? ( in the same spots)

edit: for the overlay to the white omega mod.

Would really appreciate it if anyone has the time,

thanks!
    You do know that I made a mistake posting the overlay with icons and that Eddie posted a clear one (without any icons) so you can use whatever you want?

Anyway, just incase, here they are - with & without the phone icon.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phone.png   -without-phone.png  

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-11-29), sandy1010 (2010-11-27)

You do know that I made a mistake posting the overlay with icons and that Eddie posted a clear one (without any icons) so you can use whatever you want?

Anyway, just incase, here they are - with & without the phone icon.

thanks heaps Ian!

I did know that , I just wanted those particular two in a permanent spot like you had , and I dont have photo shop.

thanks again , really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Okay... The glyphs definitely. The icon name, Ill change to "[email protected]" and the package names are Pandora - Pandora.app, Atomic Browser - AtomicBrowser.app. The iPod one (orange) I cannot locate on my phone using iFile. I'm sure the grand genius' that you guys are can find it though.

Just want to add again, Blue and all of the others contributing to this theme... you guys are awesome! This truly has been MY phone and NOT Apple's phone since installing this theme.
    @gdd2010
    I can't do glyphs, out of my league. Have you looked in the TimelessHD/EXTRAS/More Glyphs folder? There are 36 in there provided by Blue.

The orange ipod icon ([email protected]) is located under Bundles/com.apple.mobileipod

You can use the following DB to get your bundles folder locations: CFBundleIdentifer Database

For example Pandora Radio -> com.pandora

I can confirm that by adding the #1 after snow did work for my background. Thanks again Ian for your help...

@gdd2010, if you want more glyps (stock icons and cydia apps only) you can ask experts like Blue or Ian.. and yes, I want a more traditional looking iPod gylph too..

so Blue or Ian or any other experts can help to create one please?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

gdd2010 (2010-11-27)

Does anyone have the overlay per attached? Or can tell me where is the location within the iphone as I was unable to find it in the "Weather Elements" Application folder. Thanks. I think it goes well with TimelessHD AW
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0267.png  
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-27 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Does anyone have the overlay per attached? Or can tell me where is the location within the iphone as I was unable to find it in the "Weather Elements" Application folder. Thanks. I think it goes well with TimelessHD AW
    Looks good let me know if you find it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

OK. now I'm kinda confused... My weather element background is showing rain but there is no rain. I checked the weather code (had the 7 digit zip - 75092) and yahoo shows it as "sherman-12790371" in the address bar (I hope I'm correct in that this is the code needed). IDK. Does the background know something that Yahoo or Weather HD doesn't?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Does this help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockbackground.png   -tstorm3.png  
    Last edited by mic_888; 2010-11-28 at 01:23 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mic_888 For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-28)

Thanks

How do I use the glyphs for the App Store Icons. I'm still having the same problems as before. The large black shadow still appears behind the glyphs!

Have u guys heard of palmpre pro tapper? Its on cydia but it dont work on iphone 4 and i think that would look cool with this awesome theme! Maybe one of u can fix this you guys should check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    How do I use the glyphs for the App Store Icons. I'm still having the same problems as before. The large black shadow still appears behind the glyphs!

Thats weird. I thought that only happened to cydia apps. You think you can make me transparent icons for sms, to do, and flashlight? Plz? id appreciate it
    Tha

Thanks

^^^ Huh???

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    OK. now I'm kinda confused... My weather element background is showing rain but there is no rain. I checked the weather code (had the 7 digit zip - 75092) and yahoo shows it as "sherman-12790371" in the address bar (I hope I'm correct in that this is the code needed). IDK. Does the background know something that Yahoo or Weather HD doesn't?
    Well if you are saying that the location is correct but only the weather is not showing what you actually have near you, then I would imagine that because even though it's a 'live forecast' - it's still a forecast and may not be right all the time. Otherwise, it's forecasting the 'general outlook' of your area and whilst it's not raining immediately outside but it might be somewhere in the vicinity.. i have that all the time here..

Quote Originally Posted by mic_888 View Post
    Does this help?
    The first overlay looks good bro/sis.. thanks. Do you have one with the day/clear sky? and HD (bigger sized) versions
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-28 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Okay, I just finished doing a set of night time clouds (no balloon in these) and it's working great I just got fed up with seeing bright white clouds at night Screenie below.
    The rain is also running constant but I feel there is not enough rain drops, there is currently 64 images of separate rain drops, think I will do a further 36 making it a nice round 100

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0287.png  

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-28), jtskinz (2010-11-28), lao3hero (2010-11-29), testrun505 (2010-11-29)

LOL.. Bukit Timah.. good place for jogging and hiking.. D

This is great Ian, thanks.

Page 83 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast