Page 82 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    But unfortunately, not for me.. - initially i thought it might be something to do with the use of status bar themes coz when i switch them off, the gray shade is gone but apparently, as demonstrated by Ian, it was still apparent without any use of status bar theme.
    About 38 Resprings since I changed it and still going w/o the evil box

Maybe it only works in the States

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-26)

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    About 38 Resprings since I changed it and still going w/o the evil box

Maybe it only works in the States
    Lucky guy!

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by envious86 View Post
    hey guys i am trying to get miCal as my transparent icon, i gave checked the CFBunleIdentifier database and cant find the folder name. how else would i be able to do it?
    1. Create a transparent icon (or take one from the icons folder of this theme. The size doesn´t matter)
    2. Name it "miCal.png" (Case sensitive)
    3. Copy it back to the "icons" folder of this theme
    4. Open the Winterboard app and now for this to work you must enable "summerboard" mode again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    I've been looking through the posts and just cannot figure out how to get this setup. There doesn't seem to be a definitive instruction set or download.

I am a donator for this theme. Can someone please pm me the exact stuff I need. Any help would be great!!!!!!!

Signal and wifi in status bar so cool !!! can you share ? thanks....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lan160583 For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (2010-11-27), slaniwani (2010-12-28)

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Hey all! Hate to do this. I'm sure they are in here somewhere. just haven't been able to get through the 109 pages of this post... I need icons for 3 apps... Atomic Web, Pandora and an IPod one that looks like the stock but is B/W like the themes icons. Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    1. Create a transparent icon (or take one from the icons folder of this theme. The size doesn´t matter)
    2. Name it "miCal.png" (Case sensitive)
    3. Copy it back to the "icons" folder of this theme
    4. Open the Winterboard app and now for this to work you must enable "summerboard" mode again.
    It doesnt want to theme for me, its named miCal.png and its placed in the Icons folder, summermode is set. I have gone through the miCal.app folder also and i cant see a icon in there. theyre all transparent which is odd. i was going to just replace it there but cant find it.

EDIT: I Figured it out, i Renamed the app to MiCal instead of miCal so it wasnt recognizing it. Thanks to all for the help!!!
    Last edited by envious86; 2010-11-27 at 01:38 AM.

This worked for me with no side-effects that I can see.

Thanks Pronup!
    Removing this code can't fix that problem, it's impossible US$20 says it comes back again

10. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (2010-11-27)

Quote Originally Posted by lan160583 View Post
    Signal and wifi in status bar so cool !!! can you share ? thanks....
    Paid theme. You can get it from the source by emailing [email protected]. For a donation you can get it in both blue and red. Don't forget to tell 'em I sent ya

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Removing this code can't fix that problem, it's impossible US$20 says it comes back again
    It doesn't make sense to me either. All I know is it's still working No box since

How long do I have to wait to collect the $20

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Hey all! Hate to do this. I'm sure they are in here somewhere. just haven't been able to get through the 109 pages of this post... I need icons for 3 apps... Atomic Web, Pandora and an IPod one that looks like the stock but is B/W like the themes icons. Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance!!
    Are you looking for glyphs or normal icons? Also, will need to know the icon name and bundles folder name
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-11-27 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

It's been working for me too.....I've respringed and rebooted and it's never come back!

I guess removing that code just "Exorcised the Demons!"

someone should team up with me and make a keyboard to complete this theme

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Are you looking for glyphs or normal icons? Also, will need to know the icon name and bundles folder name
    Okay... The glyphs definitely. The icon name, Ill change to "[email protected]" and the package names are Pandora - Pandora.app, Atomic Browser - AtomicBrowser.app. The iPod one (orange) I cannot locate on my phone using iFile. I'm sure the grand genius' that you guys are can find it though.

Just want to add again, Blue and all of the others contributing to this theme... you guys are awesome! This truly has been MY phone and NOT Apple's phone since installing this theme.

I have a new problem where it decided to snow today and I guess we dont have a snowy background and I get the blue question mark. anyone else have this problem?

The new scrolling clouds have 15 separate cloud images that scroll randomly across the screen, I replaced one of these images with a hot air balloon, now, when it's cloudy, as well as the clouds, I also have this hot air balloon floating across the screen every now and then

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0280.png  

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-27), lao3hero (2010-11-27)

Ian, that looks fantastic...do you mind passing it along?

Quote Originally Posted by big "dd" View Post
    I have a new problem where it decided to snow today and I guess we dont have a snowy background and I get the blue question mark. anyone else have this problem?
    Please give me your weather code so I can check it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

big "dd" (2010-11-27)

Here is a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by big "dd" View Post
    Caxx0050
    Please go to: AWW.theme/Widgets/Weather/Icon Sets/gems folder, duplicate snow.png, re-name the duplicated file to snow1.png

I don't know why it is using the daytime image for 10:30PM but it's the same for your small top icon (thats how I found out what image it was) so it's a yahoo problem for the day image!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

big "dd" (2010-11-27)

The new scrolling clouds have 15 separate cloud images that scroll randomly across the screen, I replaced one of these images with a hot air balloon, now, when it's cloudy, as well as the clouds, I also have this hot air balloon floating across the screen every now and then

freaking awesome!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-11-27)

Default New clouds
    POST REMOVED

Sorry guy's, Iv'e had second thoughts, I don't think I should be sharing this till Keon has at least released it for the iPad, I don't want to upset him. I will share it when it's all done. I trust the 9 people who got it will keep it for their own personal use till it's fully released. Thanks for your understanding.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-27 at 08:26 AM.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-27), kimvy (2010-11-27), lao3hero (2010-11-29)

Page 82 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast