Page 81 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Hi guys, I have a bit of a problem. Since I upgraded to the new timeless HD, my weather widget hasn't worked. Not sure where I've gone wrong, but I've attached an image of what my homescreen looks like.

if you look at the top left, behind my calendar, you'll see the words "loading..." and a couple ... below it. What's causing that? Is my weather widget in the wrong position? How did it get there? Did I just not fill out my weather locale properly? Any help would be awesome, thanks!!

EDIT: Nevermind, I never found out why it happened, but I reinstalled the theme and began modifying it from scratch and it turned out alright.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  
    Last edited by Jephre; 2010-11-25 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Solved

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Yeah. My Chronograph clock appears for a second, the screen goes white then my Clock is gone. The second hands are there and there is the time above the hands showing. (Soz, at work and cant post a pic)

Am I changing the live paper in the correct place? The upper right hand is correct but the live wall paper has a cloudy day with snow (its midnight and 74 F here, no light and no snow )

Could someone show a print of what I should be changing?

Quote Originally Posted by TXBigDave View Post
    Am I changing the live paper in the correct place? The upper right hand is correct but the live wall paper has a cloudy day with snow (its midnight and 74 F here, no light and no snow )

Could someone show a print of what I should be changing?
    In the animated weather wallpaper (AWW) folder, go to the Widgets/Weather folder, open "weather.html", put you code in here (about the 12th line down from the top where it says "var locale =")

5. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

TXBigDave (2010-11-25)

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

NVM. Did a reboot and all was fixed. Cydia updated a whole bunch of stuff at once and it borked on me. Had to type in the HTML mod code for the widget though. Works great. Keep up the great work all!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-11-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Could someone please help me.....I'm completely perplexed. I've tried everything!

I'm trying to make an App Store Icon transparent, but there is a shadow behind. I've tried a lot of things, but just can't find it.

Any help would be great!!!

How can i make transparent icons like your camera and photos? Sucks that photoshop is used on all this cus i dont have that!

Have some overlap on the weather text running into the day of the week. Not sure if there is a fix for this or not.

And yes, that gray box is still behind the battery.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ogm4 View Post
    How can i make transparent icons like your camera and photos? Sucks that photoshop is used on all this cus i dont have that!
    Here are the photo and camera icons you were asking for!

Nobody knows how I can get rid of the black behind the App Store Apps?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-camera-2x.png   -icon-photos-2x.png  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pronup For This Useful Post:

Junior_G (2010-11-25)

Here are the photo and camera icons you were asking for!

Nobody knows how I can get rid of the black behind the App Store Apps?
    Nice! is there anyway u can make the folders like that too? Making the little icons in the folder transparent?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ogm4 View Post
    Nice! is there anyway u can make the folders like that too? Making the little icons in the folder transparent?
    I've been trying, but for some reason all the App Store Icons show a large black icon which I cannot get rid of.

I've asked if anyone knows why the heck this is happening, but no responses yet!

Here is the issue I'm having: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5605382

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    Have some overlap on the weather text running into the day of the week. Not sure if there is a fix for this or not.

And yes, that gray box is still behind the battery.
    I guess you just need to make the fonts smaller for one or the other or both

----------------------
    warning.. off topic!

shucks! i've updated some stuff from Cydia and most of my jailbreak stuff are gone including paid apps like enhanced folders. gridlock, bitesms, etc and even the free Winterboard. My iOS still 4.1 - I suspected it's the SBsettings or Mobile Substrate updates as the culprit.

Restored from my iTunes backup from 3 days ago.. at least now Winterboard is up but still no paid apps.. so all my themes and icons are a mess... gonna have to redo everything... arrrgghhh!!

Anyone have similar experience?
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-26 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

I've been trying, but for some reason all the App Store Icons show a large black icon which I cannot get rid of.

I've asked if anyone knows why the heck this is happening, but no responses yet!

Here is the issue I'm having: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5605382
    There is no workaround. I tried that many hours. It's a winterboard/iOS issue/bug or whatever. That's the reason why i wrote that the glyphs only work correct for apple and Cydia apps.

Default Problems with Animated Weather Wallpaper?
    Hi all,

If you are having problems with your animated weather wallpaper (AWW) showing day images at night etc.. Please check the following:
    1. All your codes are the same in AW, AWW & in your TimelessHD MOD.
    2. Is your small weather icon at the top right side of the screen correct? If this is showing daytime at night (or the same as your wallpaper) then it's not specific to the AWW & may be a problem direct from the Yahoo Weather Source.
    3. Check the weather from you weather app in the iphone.

If everything else is okay and only your AWW is wrong here is what to do:
    It is impossible for me or Blue to fix all your individual problems as we don't know what images are being shown, so, DOWNLOAD THIS FILE:
    gems with names.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

This is the same "gems" weather icon set as you have in your AWW but these ones have the name of the image on the top for problem solving purposes.

In your AWW folder, go to: Widgets/Weather/Icon Sets folder, back-up the "gems" folder.
    Put the newly downloaded gems folder here replacing the old ones.
    Now re-spring and check your weather wallpaper, you will see the name of the offending image displayed on your phone screen.
    Next, go to your backed up gems folder and find this image file, find an image (either from in the same folder or any image you want to use but it has to be the same size as the ones in the folder) that you would like to be displayed for this weather conditions and duplicate it. Delete the offending image (remember it's name) and re-name your duplicated image to that of the file you just deleted.
    Put your original gems folder back in your phone replacing the one with the names on them.

You will have to do this as many times as you see problems.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0256.png   -img_0259.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-26 at 09:31 AM.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-11-26), EddieEckhardt (2010-11-26), gdd2010 (2010-12-08), jtskinz (2010-11-26), kimvy (2010-11-27), lao3hero (2010-11-26)

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

hey guys i am trying to get miCal as my transparent icon, i gave checked the CFBunleIdentifier database and cant find the folder name. how else would i be able to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    @Ian
    I can't help but notice in one image you have the gray behind-the-battery box and in the other you don't? Has this been resolved and if so how I know there was a post a few pages back but, I held off for the OFFICIAL word.

Here's an idea for you.
    To spice up your weather backgrounds, why not add a tree silhouette to your Overlay.png? Looks pretty good as the clouds pass by behind it By the way, this is the non stop (scrolling right) clouds I'm using
    It doesn't have to be a tree but it's the logical choice I'm sure you guys can think of something better
    Iv'e attached my tree silhouette if you want it.

@ jtskinz, nope, not resolved, it's just an intermittent problem.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tree.png   -img_0262.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-26 at 04:23 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-26), lao3hero (2010-11-27)

Quote Originally Posted by envious86 View Post
    hey guys i am trying to get miCal as my transparent icon, i gave checked the CFBunleIdentifier database and cant find the folder name. how else would i be able to do it?

You can rename one of the .png files in the Icons folder to
    miCal.png ( or whatever its exact name on the springboard is) , summerboard needs to be activated though.

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    You can rename one of the .png files in the Icons folder to
    miCal.png ( or whatever its exact name on the springboard is) , summerboard needs to be activated though.
    Didn't work unfortunately, I've Tried everything now, Tried to make a bundles folder, tried what you have just suggested and also tried to change the icon in the app folder by ssh-ing and that didn't work either.

To get rid of the gray bar directly above the battery just delete the section that is highlighted below from the Widget.html in the Blue Chrono Theme.

This removed the gray bar and I did not notice any other changes!

This worked for me with no side-effects that I can see.

Thanks Pronup!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1742.png  

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    This worked for me with no side-effects that I can see.

Thanks Pronup!
    But unfortunately, not for me.. - initially i thought it might be something to do with the use of status bar themes coz when i switch them off, the gray shade is gone but apparently, as demonstrated by Ian, it was still apparent without any use of status bar theme.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (2010-11-26)

Page 81 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast