Page 80 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Cheers Eddie, our posts crossed there, many thanks for that.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

does the animated weather work with the chronograph mod?

Very nice Overlay Ian!

@g00nerUK.. You are most welcome

@MuseFan288.. You can turn The Animated Weather and the Animated Weather Wallpaper on and off in Winterboard to work with any TimelessHD mods (as far as I know and that I have tested).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

MuseFan288 (2010-11-25)

Quote Originally Posted by MuseFan288 View Post
    does the animated weather work with the chronograph mod?
    MuseFan288 confirmed...it does work with the stock Chrono clock. I run this clock

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ephone For This Useful Post:

MuseFan288 (2010-11-25)

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    @jtskinz, here it is.. tested.. looks good.. thanks Ian.

Thanks Eddie & Ian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo2.png  

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

TimelessHD 1.7 is avaiable now at CydiaStore

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-25), ephone (2010-11-24), mic_888 (2010-11-24), waxxone (2010-11-25)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks Blue -like the new Cydia icons

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can anyone tell me where to set the font size of the week days?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

@EddieEckhardt @ephone thanks for the confirmation guys.

Hey eddi , can i get that bomb guy holding up his hands ? looks pretty funny
    Last edited by mtbsickrider; 2010-11-25 at 02:29 AM.

@G00nerUK

However, can't help with the grey background behind the battery.. I dunno what that is as it's not on the overlay - I got it too and if you noticed, it is also appearing on SOME other mods like the black omega and blue clock - I'm sure the experts can enlighten us
    I have the gray shadow in the upper right corner as well. Never noticed it until I read it here. Now I can't stop starring at it

We need this resolved or I will go insane

Hi all, glad you liked the new overlay I can't believe I posted it with the icons again Thanks Eddie for removing them, I see your PS skills are getting better
    Regarding the gray square around the battery, I don't know why it's their, sometimes it appears and sometimes not I think we need to wait for an answer from Blue about this.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-11-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi all, glad you liked the new overlay I can't believe I posted it with the icons again Thanks Eddie for removing them, I see your PS skills are getting better
    Regarding the gray square around the battery, I don't know why it's their, sometimes it appears and sometimes not I think we need to wait for an answer from Blue about this.
    Hi Ian , love the omega mod !

Just wondering how I can match up the font size of the calendar & weather . at the moment the calendar font is slightly larger. Thanks !

@jtskinz, here it is.. tested.. looks good.. thanks Ian.
    Actually eddie , to be more especific , i really want what you have , how big are you on sharing specifics? i mean your status bar , the badge icons u have , id like to make 4 folder icons like the ones in white to make it all match

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    To get rid of the gray bar directly above the battery just delete the section that is highlighted below from the Widget.html in the Blue Chrono Theme.

This removed the gray bar and I did not notice any other changes!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pronup For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-25), jtskinz (2010-11-26)

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    I have the gray shadow in the upper right corner as well. Never noticed it until I read it here. Now I can't stop starring at it

We need this resolved or I will go insane
    LOL.. don't go mad just yet.. help is already here..

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    To get rid of the gray bar directly above the battery just delete the section that is highlighted below from the Widget.html in the Blue Chrono Theme.

]
    Thanks a lot Pronup.. but question still remains on what does that script do? Must be there for a reason.. Blue??

I noticed.. this small box will turn white i.e. comes hand in hand with the 'mysterious' white left border that comes along once a while after a respring.. right guys?

Sorry if I sound like a conspiracy theorist.. just curious to know the purpose of that script
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-25 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Could someone please help me.....I'm completely perplexed. I've tried everything!

I'm trying to make an App Store Icon transparent, but there is a shadow behind. I've tried a lot of things, but just can't find it.

Any help would be great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mtbsickrider View Post
    Actually eddie , to be more especific , i really want what you have , how big are you on sharing specifics? i mean your status bar , the badge icons u have , id like to make 4 folder icons like the ones in white to make it all match
    LOL.. I'm very pleased that you like my setup. Thanks.. I have no problem sharing free stuff.. the bomb guy wallpaper is from a free Appstore app called 'Retina Wallpapers HD' - thousands of good quality wallpapers there, go check it out. I attached two variations of the bomb guy here. I hope no one minds

The top and main glyps are provided by Blue in his (paid?) package in the 'EXTRAS/more Glyps' folder.

The dock icons are glyphs provided by Blue that are matted (layered) with a black shiny border. I've attached the five readymade icons plus the blank black border for you to use with other glyphs (photo editing skills not included) . Thank Blue for this too.

Both the invisible badge and the border mask are courtesy of Ian Nicoll. Place them in 'Bundles/com.apple.springboard'. They are already named accordingly so please rename/backup your originals before overwriting/replacing them, just in case.

Lastly the status bar icons sets are Winterboard themes from Cydia. The one you see is called 'Brushed Metal HD Status Bar'and depending on the theme, I also use 'Blue HD Retina Status Bar' and 'Red Plain High-Res Status Bar'

Still with the status bar, the Carrier name change can be done with 'Make it Mine'. The small notification icons (besides the battery) for mail, sms, facebook, etc are from 'Notified Pro'. Both from Cydia. The additional date-time in the middle are from SBSettings.

So I hope that's specific enough, just tell me if I missed anything.. Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0161.png   -img_0160.png   -foldericonbg-2x.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-25 at 06:10 AM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-11-25), lao3hero (2010-11-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post

This is part of my code for the png clock hands, you can duplicate sechand.pnd (the second hand), fill it with black, drop the opacity a lot, then move the position of it here in this code (normally down and left a couple of pixels)
    But I am not using this so it is at present a blank png file (secshad.png) in the images folder. Removing this line will show nothing as it is not currently used but it will also NOT cure the battery problem, like I said before, it happens to me long before I made this mod but it sometimes goes away on it's own!

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Hi Ian , love the omega mod !

Just wondering how I can match up the font size of the calendar & weather . at the moment the calendar font is slightly larger. Thanks !
    To play with the font sizes of the calendar, go to: Calendar/Widgets/Calendar/StyleSheets folder and open CalendarSB.css, here you will find the font settings for everything to do with the calendar. Same goes for the small calendar.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-25 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-25), sandy1010 (2010-11-25)

Page 80 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast