Page 77 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

As said: Ianīs animated weather is a download link in post one.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-22 at 12:25 AM.

Default Off topic
    @Blue or anyone else with the know-how
    Certain .png files (like for the status bar theme) I can't open on my PC or in PS (they say the file is corrupt). But, from iFile or i-FunBox I can view them. Is this by design?

**Remove foot from mouth**

Files must have gotten corrupt when I copied them out all at once. Copied a single file out and it opens.
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-11-22 at 12:28 AM.

Thanks

This happens to some stock apple pngs. But you should be able to work with all of the pngs of this theme.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (2010-11-22)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Could someone help me make the non-default icons transparent? I can make the default icons work, but for some reason I cannot do the other icons!

Any help would be great.

I also tried putting the transparent icon in the bundle list and place it in the Blue Chrono mod above the Timeless HD theme, but it changed the icon darker for some odd reason!!!

I think the issue I'm having is that the apps are auto skinning! Is there a way to remove the auto skinning for certain icons.

I really want to make some non-default icons transparent, but I can't with the auto skinning!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    This happens to some stock apple pngs. But you should be able to work with all of the pngs of this theme.
    Maybe reaching here, do you know where the icons for the mail indicator icon for the status bar is

***I found them. Tweaked a little more. Done for tonight**
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1709.png  
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-11-22 at 02:44 AM.

There are a few things I would like to see added to this theme. One, A dialer that shows up correctly. Two a skinned keyboard. Everything should be skinned. My HTC HD2 has a custom Rom, and fully skinned UI, all for free from X D A Developers. I just expect the maximum amount of skinning in a paid theme.

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate all the hard work of everyone involved, but my standards are quite high.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen001.png   -screen003.png   -screen004.png   -screen005.png   -screen006.png   -screen007.png  

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ wtf

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pronup For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-11-22)

^^^^ Yeah... I'm a bit confused also!

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    @Eddie
    I am using the same blue clock MOD from Ian, what icon set are you using for weather? If you aren't sure I can play with them until I find a match. It looks like "tango" is the ONLY option?

TIA

**Looks like it may be "spills", found it in another Weather widget**
    Yes, 'spils' for Ian's Blue Chrono and 'tango' for Blue's original theme. Ian provided both sets in his upload - post #1373

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    This is a different icon set under the TimelessHD-ClockMOD.theme/widgets/weather/icon sets folder. I think "tango" is the only one supplied.

I think there was a SilverClock.Theme (Ian posted?) in this thread that has the "spils" icon set. Thats the one you need.
    I just downloaded Blue Chrono the other day from Ian post #1373 and both "spils" and "tango" are in there. Default for Blue Chrono is "spils"

Quote Originally Posted by B4ndit View Post
    This is a nice theme, I really love it

But where can I find the Animated Weather Wallpapers Theme?

The link in post 1 seems to be down.

BTW I made a Omega Speedmaster Vectorgraphic some time ago, maybe someone likes to use it for a clock theme.

I think it needs some reflections on the glass to make it perfect, but find a psd with layers for every hand in the attachment to play with.

My dear Ian, what are "We" waiting for?

And YES!! bumped TimelessHD to the top! Finally!
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-22 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I tried this already! But downscaling takes away all the sharpness and that's not good! I would need the original vector image to keep it's original quality.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I tried this already! But downscaling takes away all the sharpness and that's not good! I would need the original vector image to keep it's original quality.
    OIC! no biggie

I'm waiting patiently for Blue's Helvicia in Cydia. What you guys think about G.O.C. HD? Sorry if off topic.
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-22 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just a quick Thanks, to everyone involved in this theme. Took the time today to read all 100Pages and I have the theme pretty much they way i like it.

I do have a question though. Is it possible to make a folder have a single icon instead of the multiple icon's within a folder?

Again thanks to all of the talent that made this happen. My first theme and my first mod, and I must say it went off without a hitch!!!!!

Okay, this is as sharp as I can get it, opened the original psd in Illustrator, resized it and exported it back to a psd. If anybody is interested please don't quote this post (no need for so many quotes) just press my "Thanks" button for this post, if there is interest I will go ahead and make this OmegaMOD complete with the Omega hands
    PS Ignore the wallpaper, it's just the clock I'm previewing.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -omegaexample.png  

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

B4ndit (2010-11-22), Blue (2010-11-22), eaze222 (2010-11-22), EddieEckhardt (2010-11-22), jtskinz (2010-11-22), lao3hero (2010-11-22), screamace (2010-12-12), TSGTmoses (2010-12-06), waxxone (2010-11-22)

Quote Originally Posted by ephone View Post
    Just a quick Thanks, to everyone involved in this theme. Took the time today to read all 100Pages and I have the theme pretty much they way i like it.

I do have a question though. Is it possible to make a folder have a single icon instead of the multiple icon's within a folder?

Again thanks to all of the talent that made this happen. My first theme and my first mod, and I must say it went off without a hitch!!!!!
    I agree, i would like to see something else besides all the little icons in da folder. But i just dont know what!

@eddie, that helvicia theme or im not sure if thats exactly what its called or spell it but it does look very nice! But so much time and thinking was put into timeless hd! Dont want to let it go so soon! Haha

@Ian: thanks and I'm for one interested in the OmegaMod - opting for clear overlay as usual

@ogm4: Sorry wrong spelling, it's "Helvecia" and yes, true - in fact HD Timeless alone have so many facets and different styles that you may not need others - but we men.. never like to stick with just one (with just different dresses)
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-22 at 09:50 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-11-22), jtskinz (2010-11-22)

@eddie You got that right! Haha ima also wait till it's released in cydia and till then ill see what i do! Blue makes some really nice themes! And Ian thanx a lot for all ur help on this theme! If it werent for u i wouldnt have it how it is now!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Junior_G For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-11-22)

Quote Originally Posted by deanan View Post
    Ian! Do you have a iPhone 4 version of the following mode by any chance? I have it on my 3GS and moving on to iPhone 4 I would feel completely lost without it. It is the ultimate timeless mode in my opinion!

Best regards
    Here it is, remember this is just a MOD, you will need to get the TimelessHD theme too.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0246.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

B4ndit (2010-11-22), Blue (2010-11-22), deanan (2010-11-22), Dinkie (2011-01-18), EddieEckhardt (2010-11-22), jtskinz (2010-11-22), lao3hero (2010-11-22), Manu720 (2011-07-17), mcdad03 (2010-11-29), Roudier (2011-02-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I built this in Flash, as it was just an exercise to improve my animation skills

You can find the animation here. (klick on the buttons for stopwatch functions )

I can provide the original .fla to extract the clock if this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    As said: Ianīs animated weather is a download link in post one.
    Yes, the link is there, but its down as it seems not to be stored on a premium rapidshare account: "Unassigned file limit of 10 downloads reached."

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B4ndit For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-22), lao3hero (2010-11-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    I think the issue I'm having is that the apps are auto skinning! Is there a way to remove the auto skinning for certain icons.
    I really want to make some non-default icons transparent, but I can't with the auto skinning!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!
    The iconmask always works on all AppStore apps

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderman View Post
    There are a few things I would like to see added to this theme. One, A dialer that shows up correctly. Two a skinned keyboard. Everything should be skinned. My HTC HD2 has a custom Rom, and fully skinned UI, all for free from X D A Developers. I just expect the maximum amount of skinning in a paid theme.

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate all the hard work of everyone involved, but my standards are quite high.
    What's wrong with the dialer ? It's completely skinned ?

Quote Originally Posted by ephone View Post

Thanks. So this is not possible with iOS. Maybe one day someone makes a tweak as this is requested often.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-22 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ephone (2010-11-22)

Quote Originally Posted by B4ndit View Post

I can provide the original .fla to extract the clock if this helps.

Yes, the link is there, but its down as it seems not to be stored on a premium rapidshare account: "Unassigned file limit of 10 downloads reached."
    Nice vid If you can make the clock size so it fits in the 960x640 iphone4 overlays without me having to re-sizi it that would help, not sure if I can work on flash files in Illustrator

Anyway, its not too bad the way it is (after I resize it I mean) so no big deal, I just kike to see it in all it's glory!

Maybe Blue knows a better way to resize it?

Oh, I see the boss (Blue) has clicked on the thanks button for it so I guess I better get started!
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-22 at 10:42 AM.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-22), jtskinz (2010-11-22), lao3hero (2010-11-23)

Page 77 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast