Page 75 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

here is a screen shot.. the weather on my status bar is right and the weather widget is wrong. and if u see in the middle of the clock, there's some German word. how do I change this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

iMary

Quote Originally Posted by maryBABY2626 View Post
    here is a screen shot.. the weather on my status bar is right and the weather widget is wrong. and if u see in the middle of the clock, there's some German word. how do I change this?
    Have you followed the setup instructions on Page 1? It looks like the zip code/location code has not been changed and is using the initial config. The instructions are easy to follow. There are a few places you will need to update.

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    I am seeing a night background during the day. Anyone else seeing this? Looks like the weather animation is day, just not the background. If that makes any sense. It's 6:30PM and I believe they are supposed to change at 8:00PM.

Any ideas? Or is anyone else having the same issues?

TIA!
    Ya, nice black/red combo

Quote Originally Posted by ogm4 View Post
    Thank you Eddie
    you're most welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    @Eddie
    No white icon labels applied in WB. I went back through some of you posts and your font doesn't have the shadow Blue's has either? See attachment. Font appears to be black and on a black background it has a white shadow.
    Yup, if I do without the calendar, the default fonts will be back. But as Ian helpfully stated "If you want the original font back and the calendar: Copy the info.plist from the Analog/Digital Mod you are using into the calendar replacing the old one."
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-21 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks Ian! I like the 2nd one but i see some icon shadows on the two corner buttons.

Do you see them?and please make the bottom part transparent so i can put my own wallpaper. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Ian, with your weather app, for my personal use I want to port the weather videos from the weather HD app (I located them with ifile). Would it be possible to have those as the animated background?

Quote Originally Posted by punxtian View Post
    Do you see them?and please make the bottom part transparent so i can put my own wallpaper. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -11111.png   -22222.png  

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Ian, with your weather app, for my personal use I want to port the weather videos from the weather HD app (I located them with ifile). Would it be possible to have those as the animated background?
    I don't really know what you mean, there is no video involved, only png files made to scroll via html code. These are already animated backgrounds in a sense! If it's for your own personal use then I would say you can do with them as you wish, if it's for distributing to others you should ask Alien1974 & wyndwarrior, Alien made the html animations, wyndwarrior coded them to work with the weather, I modded it all for this theme.

I think I am changing backgrounds at 6AM/6PM. At least it looks that way to me

**Since Daylight Savings time a few weeks back, it does get light/dark at 6A/P**
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -daybkgrnd.png  

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Yeah. It's still dark here and I placed the right city code; 75092 (Sherman, TX). It's daylight on the widget. Is there a time zone setting?

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Yeah. It's still dark here and I placed the right city code; 75092 (Sherman, TX). It's daylight on the widget. Is there a time zone setting?
    No time/zip other than phones settings -> general -> date and time. I was set to "auto", changed it manually to nearest large city with no help. Maybe it has to do with DST in the states? Are you changing at 6a/6p?

**Does your widget match the weather icon in the upper right corner? Mine does.**

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    If you want the original font back and the calendar:
    Copy the info,plist from the Analog/Digital Mod you are using into the calendar replacing the old one.
    @Ian
    I didn't see any info.plist under any of the Analog/Digital/Chrono MODs. I did see one under the main TimelessHD.theme. I replaced the Calendar plist(and small calendar) with this one and it works! I am giving you "half" a Thanks

Seriously, Thank you!
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-11-21 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-11-22)

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

hey guys im trying to customize this a little and i have 2 problems if you guys could help please?
    the camera icon has a little border and i was wondering if there is a way to remove this and i also use skyfire instead of safari so is there a way to change skyfire to show the safari icon just like the camera on (im using camerapro instead of the stock camera)
    also i seen eddieeckhart has some more glyph icons, like cydia, are these available to download?
    thanks
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by envious86 View Post
    the camera icon has a little border and i was wondering if there is a way to remove this and i also use skyfire instead of safari so is there a way to change skyfire to show the safari icon just like the camera on (im using camerapro instead of the stock camera)
    If you apply the glyphs to non stock icons you will always get the border.
    If you want to replace the skyfire icon, you need to create a new bundle com.skyfire.browser and stick the safari glyph in there, renaming the icon accordingly. But it will have the same border around it (since it's non stock).

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mic_888 For This Useful Post:

envious86 (2010-11-21)

Bought my first Iphone Friday, and love it. Bought timeless through cydia.
    I have searched the thread, but can not figure out why the dialer isnt skinning. I will keep searching, but if anyone has a quick answer, I would very much appreciate it.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

mmh hope you bought timelessHD ? (if you have a iphone4).
    So if you have the right theme it must work and look like on the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    mmh hope you bought timelessHD ? (if you have a iphone4).
    So if you have the right theme it must work and look like on the preview.
    Yes, bought the theme, used paypal. It does not look like the preview. It is black and white. What program do you guys use to take screen shot of the Iphone screen?

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mic_888 View Post
    If you apply the glyphs to non stock icons you will always get the border.
    If you want to replace the skyfire icon, you need to create a new bundle com.skyfire.browser and stick the safari glyph in there, renaming the icon accordingly. But it will have the same border around it (since it's non stock).
    thanks dude. will just put it back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderman View Post
    Yes, bought the theme, used paypal. It does not look like the preview. It is black and white. What program do you guys use to take screen shot of the Iphone screen?
    i think he means did you buy timless for iphonr 3g/3gs or did you buy timelesshd for iphone 4?

if you bought timelesshd and are trying to install it in a 3gs it wont work and same if you bought timeless it wont work on iphone 4.
    Last edited by envious86; 2010-11-21 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes I bought Timeless HD, I have searched through the files using I-fun. I have folders called, Timeless HD, Timeless HD Analog, etc.

Which utility are you using to capture screen shots?
    Last edited by Raiderman; 2010-11-21 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderman View Post
    Yes I bought Timeless HD, I have searched through the files using I-fun. I have folders called, Timeless HD, Timeless HD Analog, etc.

Which utility are you using to capture screen shots?
    Just press the home button and the power button on your iPhone simultaneously. Then go to your camera roll and your screenshot will be there...

Page 75 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast