Page 67 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Now that we have it working, I think we need to start work on a complete set of wallpapers
    I am going to start on a sea scape lot (I love the sea )
    I don't think it's so important that all images have the same landscape, as long as they are good photo's I think a complete set of 43 different photo's would be nice!

Still kinda like the haze in space one

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0235.png   -img_0240.png   -img_0241.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-18 at 07:31 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-18), HUNTER222 (2011-05-13), jasvncnt10 (2010-11-18), lao3hero (2010-11-18)

That's very well done my friend! can't wait.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-11-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    @ Blue,

Here is the link for the new weather wallpapers with the shadow around them:
    gems.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Unzip it, place the "gems" folder in:Animated Weather Wallpaper.theme/ Widgets/Weather/Icon Sets, overwriting the old one.
    thx again bro!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

If any of you want to use these wallpapers (I think they go well with this theme), put them in your Library/Wallpapers/iPhone folder on your phone, then you can select them from the settings-Wallpaper in your phone, respring to take effect.
    I brightened up the boat one just a wee bit.
    Please do not re-name them, for some reason the 3 digit name works.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -555-2x.png   -557-2x.png  

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-18), lao3hero (2010-11-18)

How to get the animated live weather? Im paid

If any of you want to use these wallpapers (I think they go well with this theme), put them in your Library/Wallpapers/iPhone folder on your phone, then you can select them from the settings-Wallpaper in your phone, respring to take effect.
    I brightened up the boat one just a wee bit.
    Please do not re-name them, for some reason the 3 digit name works.

Excellento~

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-18)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Detronic View Post
    just wondering, I been using this theme for a couple of days now, is the background weather suppose to do anything else, my only shows moving clouds or rain drops, is it suppose to get darker at night? mine is not, and is there a way for me to change the weather background picture once in a while or does it come with the theme?
    As you can read here nearly on ever page and post we are working on that. At the moment it is what it is: animated weather that works with every clock mod and overlay you want.

Quote Originally Posted by iWearNike View Post
    Download it from post one please.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-18 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by iWearNike View Post
    Where can i get it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

@Ian: if i sort it that way it is no longer working at all:
    TOP= AnalogMOD
    2nd = Animated Weather
    3rd = Animated Weather Wallpapers
    Bottom = TimelessHD theme

I would say: Just release it here with a detailled installation guide then I will try it again. If I sort it different it's working but my clock is cut and it shows day pictures at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    @Ian: if i sort it that way it is no longer working at all:
    TOP= AnalogMOD
    2nd = Animated Weather
    3rd = Animated Weather Wallpapers
    Bottom = TimelessHD theme

I would say: Just release it here with a detailled installation guide then I will try it again. If I sort it different it's working but my clock is cut and it shows day pictures at night.
    I will release the new walls & animations here, I will send you my complete set-up, maybe you will spot something, it's very strange that it works for me, it is under the clock overlay so doesn't cut it off.
    But it will have to wait till I go to the City tomorrow to upload it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-11-18)

Default New animated weather
    This is an improved animated weather, the animations are displayed in the window over the top of whatever background you are using. I have added rain to the lightening, and re-worked the lightening png's.
    Unzip the attached file, inside is the "LowerAW.theme" place this in your phone's themes folder, go to winterboard and put it above the TimelessHD.theme. If you are using an overlay that does not have a transparent window then put the LowerAW right at the top in Winterboard.

To set you location, open the "locationHere.js" file and put your code in here (should be the same as the one you use for the other widget in TimelessHD Mods)

There are a small set of changing backgrounds for this which I will post a link in a day or two BUT there might be a few issues with them I will post it anyway just to get your feedback, you can always turn it off if it doesn't work correctly

You are all beta testers now Any problems with the animations can be posted here but I will not fix them 1 by 1, better to wait a week till I get all the problems (hopefully none) then I will update it. Please post any problems found here, not in a PM.. Thanks
    I have been using this for a week now with no problems.

This is a modded version of Wyndwarriors widget made with Alien1974's html weather animations.

If you download it I would appreciate you hitting my "Thanks" button Thanks.

Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Ainash (2012-08-30), BennyPR (2010-11-18), big "dd" (2010-11-18), Blue (2010-11-18), Carbajal3009 (2011-05-09), EddieEckhardt (2010-11-18), ephone (2010-11-21), HUNTER222 (2011-05-13), jasvncnt10 (2010-11-18), jtskinz (2010-11-18), lao3hero (2010-11-18), swifttricker (2010-11-18)

Thanks Ian, is this improved version the same one that you've attached for me to test previously?

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Thanks Ian, is this improved version the same one that you've attached for me to test previously?
    Yes, same one.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-18)

Yes, same one.
    Ok great bro.. looks like its gonna rain/thunderstorm tonite.. will check it out!

ian can i make the calender appear just in the first page?

Quote Originally Posted by my1past1is1ur1future View Post
    Sorry, no can do

I just made an Overlay for you on the non HD board! Do you want the Overlay in HD?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-18 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by my1past1is1ur1future View Post
    Alternatively, just use one page and keep all the stuff in folders or categories (like i did).. less messy that way

27. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

o.k.
    I have the animated live weather working fine but where do I get the animated weather wallpaper theme?
    I have the gems file but I dont know where to put them?
    Last edited by big "dd"; 2010-11-18 at 02:17 PM.

@bigdd.. Ian had already gave clear instructions on where to place the gems on #1320.. i believe, the same place where u got the gems file.

Also, few post on top of yours.. Ian had also already mentioned that he will post the finalized changing background in a day or two.. which i noticed.. u had thanked him for it too
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-18 at 02:27 PM.

Page 67 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast