Page 65 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

@Danny. Use the default 4x4 layout. But as far as i remember Ian posted here a 5button overlay

@virus: I don't get it to work at all ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-17 at 12:13 AM.

timelessHD + analog mod(chrono, or digital) + weather walls + animated weather.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ31 View Post
    Duh...I was using icnonclasm 5x4 layout....
    We know you do but at times you need to phrase your questions/requests smartly in order not to get smart replies (Speaking from experience).

Here you go. These are from Ian. Thank him not me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -overlaydigitalblueclear_5icon.png   -overlaydigitalgreenclear_5icon.png  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-11-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post

@Ian or virus: Now donīt laugh at me, i followed Ianīs instructions but the new backgrounds and animated weather both donīt work ???
    Blue, I just sent you an email with hopefully a fix for the weather wallapaers but just noticed you said the new animations are also not working I will go test this again, but in the meantime please try what I said in the email and let me know asap please.
    Weird how it all works on my phone! Must be something wrong with the European iphones

EDIT..
    I just sent you another email, hopefully the animations will work now too.

If this doesn't work, try this... place your iPhone on a hard surface and give it a gentle WHACK! with a large hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by big "dd" View Post
    Hey Ian,
    Love your new clock with the second hand moved down, can you share this? also how did you get the calendar on your springboard?
    Hi,
    Please see my post number 1227 on page 82, you can get the calendar their.
    Regarding the clock, saw a small problem yesterday, the secondhand is in front of the other hands! So when I fix that I can share but this is a completely changed widget with extra folders & files so it can accept .png files for the hands!
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-17 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

big "dd" (2010-11-17), lao3hero (2010-11-17)

@ big "dd"

Okay, I got the clock fixed.
    If I were you I would use this method:

On your PC, duplicate the ChronographMOD.theme.
    Rename it to whatever you wish (lets say ClockHandsMod.theme).
    Unzip the attached zip file (there is 3 files and 1 folder inside).
    Copy these 3 files and 1 folder into your new ClockHandsMod.theme folder overwriting whatever it wants to replace.
    Put the new ClockHandsMod into your themes folder in your phone.
    Activate the TimelessHD & ClockHandsMod themes in winterboard. (ClockHandsMod should be above the TimelessHD theme)

That way you don't lose the original mod (incase something goes wrong) and you can easily switch the new mod off & on

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -23.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-17 at 07:46 AM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (2010-11-19), KarlDall (2010-12-30), khorvat (2010-11-17), lao3hero (2010-11-17)

This is how I've got mine set up. What do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0062.png  

Quote Originally Posted by dd721 View Post
    This is how I've got mine set up. What do you think?
    Good clean set-up.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

dd721 (2010-11-18)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ31 View Post
    Duh...I was using icnonclasm 5x4 layout....
    In my humble opinion, 5x4 is the best set-up for the iPhone, an extra column but doesn't look too cluttered like a 5x5 does. For me, Iconoclasm is too buggy, too many times the phone starts into safe mode I use FiveColumnSB & Gridlock.
    Keep your 5 column set-up and use one of the overlays posted by Eddie (thanks) above.
    If you are going to use the 5 column set-up you might also want to get rid of the arrow in the dock. If so, unzip the attached zip file & put this new [email protected] file into the following folder: TimelessHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard.
    Any other problems you may have, please don't hesitate to post here, we are all willing to help.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

DannyJ31 (2010-11-18), Detronic (2010-11-18), EddieEckhardt (2010-11-17)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Ian : I'll try it again. Maybe it was just too late yesterday...

hi blue, great theme. I have carried out everything you asked on the installation notes but the theme still does not seem to be working for me. The calendar, weather mail and phone icon have not changed and they are still the standard ios4.1 icons. Please advise anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    In my humble opinion, 5x4 is the best set-up for the iPhone, an extra column but doesn't look too cluttered like a 5x5 does. For me, Iconoclasm is too buggy, too many times the phone starts into safe mode I use FiveColumnSB & Gridlock.
    Keep your 5 column set-up and use one of the overlays posted by Eddie (thanks) above.
    Yes, I agree with Ian that 5x4 is the best set-up.

Ian, please look at my screenshots with the AW in effect. I know this is not unusual (i.e. meant to be) but if you noticed, the AW does not go all the way down but stops just above the search icon. Again maybe not a 'smart' question but is there anyway to bring the AW all the way down?

I've played with the style.css file increasing the height from default 161px increasing by 20px each time but to no effect. Following your post in #1207, meddling with the 'top' value to say 220px, I did managed to bring it all the way down but now, the AW starts (i.e. line up) just below the small calender.

If it's not possible, I understand.. just trying my luck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0244.png   -img_0247.png  
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-17 at 10:31 AM.

this is how my theme is at the moment..........HELP guys, what am I doing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by frissondj View Post
    this is how my theme is at the moment..........HELP guys, what am I doing wrong

i think google docs makes pics botch..

I need to know what it is I am doing wrong for the theme to look how it is. Its not looking anything like it should be

I need to know what it is I am doing wrong for the theme to look how it is. Its not looking anything like it should be
    I think you need to put your screenshot somewhere other than Google Docs coz as lao3hero mentioned.. we can't see it.

Try attaching it direct to post instead.

ahh right, sorry guys

Think Ive attached it now!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0336.png  

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Yes, I agree with Ian that 5x4 is the best set-up.

Ian, please look at my screenshots with the AW in effect. I know this is not unusual (i.e. meant to be) but if you noticed, the AW does not go all the way down but stops just above the search icon. Again maybe not a 'smart' question but is there anyway to bring the AW all the way down?

I've played with the style.css file increasing the height from default 161px increasing by 20px each time but to no effect. Following your post in #1207, meddling with the 'top' value to say 220px, I did managed to bring it all the way down but now, the AW starts (i.e. line up) just below the small calender.

If it's not possible, I understand.. just trying my luck
    Hi Eddie,

When I modified this animations for this theme you may remember that it was at the top of the screen, these images are the correct size for this, but too short for the lower window, plus if you notice, the lightening is actually cut short (it's not the full image).
    I have re-done these images and sent them to blue for testing, the lightening is much better as it's not stretched anymore + I also added rain for this weather situations so you will have rain AND lightening on the screen at the same time
    Lets wait till Blue releases the new one, you will all become beta testers! We can then solve little things like this
    I could fix this very easily but see little point as it will be replaced very soon.

Ian.

ahh right, sorry guys

Think Ive attached it now!!!
    Lets start with the basics...
    Is TimelessHD.theme UNDER the AnalogMod theme in Winterboard and are they both active?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-17 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-17)

[QUOTE=Ian Nicoll;5586369]Hi Eddie,

When I modified this animations for this theme you may remember that it was at the top of the screen, these images are the correct size for this, but too short for the lower window, plus if you notice, the lightening is actually cut short (it's not the full image).
    I have re-done these images and sent them to blue for testing, the lightening is much better as it's not stretched anymore + I also added rain for this weather situations so you will have rain AND lightening on the screen at the same time
    Lets wait till Blue releases the new one, you will all become beta testers! We can then solve little things like this
    I could fix this very easily but see little point as it will be replaced very soon.

Ian.

i did it not long ago the mix weather,i did not posted them,.......rain,thunder + cloudy,,,,,,,,,etc...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0548.png  

[quote=chg128;5586378]
    Hi Eddie,

i did it not long ago the mix weather,i did not posted them,.......rain,thunder + cloudy,,,,,,,,,etc...
    Hi chg128

Oh man,... I thought I was the first to do it

@ Eddie.

Can you do me a favor and test this new version (attached zip) since you get plenty of thunder storms in your area Place the LowerAW.theme folder in your phone and activate it instead of the other one, please let me know if it's any better (screenie) Thanks.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-17 at 12:29 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-17), lao3hero (2010-11-17)

Hi Eddie,

Ian.
    Hi Ian, you are always the voice of reason I totally agree and waiting in anticipation for the release by Blue. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.. you never failed me!

Page 65 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast