Page 62 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

haha nah ur right i have cloudy mornin :P
    thenx for the reply tho
    btw how did u make the calender widget in the middle of ur screen?
    i tried to do it on lockinfo but i can only set the layout position on lockscre....

Quote Originally Posted by sacking23 View Post
    Here's where I'm at..thanks to Blue and the generous help of Pronup (changed clock hand colors and removed clock face text and minute lines)

Hi Everyone ,

awesome theme Bluemetal and awesome mod Sacking23

Just wondering if anyone can give some help in changing the clock hand colours and removing the face text & minute lines for this mod.

thanks!

I did this with the non HD version a while back, now Iv'e done it with the HD one, modded the widget so it will accept .png files for the clock hands so you can make your own Example below.

@ Blue, I'm going to the city now so you should have the files in a couple of hours
    I will also send you this modified widget incase you want to make any fancy clock hands sometime (the hands are in the images folder, don't need to bother with the shadow, you can put this directly on the hand)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0233.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-15 at 02:15 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-11-15)

Ian can u send me the new animated weather to test it on iphone 3g.

Quote Originally Posted by virus1225 View Post
    Ian can u send me the new animated weather to test it on iphone 3g.
    Hi Virus,

I'm going to the City in about an hour, but it's not complete just yet, I'm sure Blue will want to make a new dunno.png (weather not available) I can give you the link but expect some changes from Blue. You can just verify if it works on a 3G for us so then we know if Blue can post it in the non HD boards, please don't share this link as it's not complete, wait for the official release from Blue.
    I will PM you soon.

@ Blue,

Sent you an email with the download link for the files.

@ virus1225

Sent you a PM.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-15 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Detronic's Avatar
    Thanks

the new clock is amazing guys, I have the donation hand ready, please post this new clock with the new weather mod/calendar, I cant wait for this one to come out, or if you need an Iphone 4 tester, I am here guys, ios 4.1, 32GB, this is one for the records, it is so uniq that it blows all the other iphone themes out, (just my opinion), I have already donated for the main theme that I been enjoying but this just makes it that much better

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Detronic For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Detronic View Post
    the new clock is amazing guys, I have the donation hand ready, please post this new clock with the new weather mod/calendar, I cant wait for this one to come out, or if you need an Iphone 4 tester, I am here guys, ios 4.1, 32GB, this is one for the records, it is so uniq that it blows all the other iphone themes out, (just my opinion), I have already donated for the main theme that I been enjoying but this just makes it that much better
    The calendar is a stand alone theme, download link is here:
    Calendar.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Unzip the file, put it in your theme's folder in your phone (on top in Winterboard)

A smaller calendar (so you can put icons either side) is here:
    SmallCalendar.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Ian.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

big "dd" (2010-11-17), Detronic (2010-11-15), Jephre (2010-11-16), lao3hero (2010-11-15)

Well kinda a mix of few things. Still work in progress. Wanna thank thank slick for all his help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

thank you, thank you all for all the sweet work on this theme, I take it the new clock overlay is what you are still working on, nice work, will wait for it, the clock is very eye chatching

thank you, thank you all for all the sweet work on this theme, I take it the new clock overlay is what you are still working on, nice work, will wait for it, the clock is very eye chatching
    I'm sure I posted this before but here it is again.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -overlay.png  

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-11-15), michelangelomusic (2010-12-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I'm sure I posted this before but here it is again.

yeah i'm quite sure u posted it b4 too

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

Thanks

dude, you are too cool, thanks a milion

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Detronic For This Useful Post:

Thanks

any idea on how I can get the small lines off the previous clock and get the sweet green weather background back on, and I am sorry if you posted any of this before I am trying to go thru the previous posts, so I don"t have bother you with same questions, thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-nov-14-11-21-53-pm.jpg  

any idea on how I can get the small lines off the previous clock and get the sweet green weather background back on, and I am sorry if you posted any of this before I am trying to go thru the previous posts, so I don"t have bother you with same questions, thanks in advance
    Please go to The TimelessHD-AnalogMOD (assuming this is the mod you are using) folder/Widget/Clock/ and open AnalogClock.html in your html editor.
    Look where it says <canvas id="clocked" class="CoolClock:
    Tell me what it says to complete this line. If it says "Default:86:Seconds"></canvas> then follow these instructions, if it says something different then you will have to tell me what it says.

Go to TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/Widgets/Clock and open the file Themes.js
    The top theme (Default) is the one you are using
    The 4th line down where it says "Outer Minutes 5, 10 indicators" change this value from black to transparent. Save the file..Done.
    In here you can also change the color of the hour hand, minute hand, etc.. have a play. Good luck.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

big "dd" (2010-11-15), Detronic (2010-11-15), Junior_G (2010-11-15), lao3hero (2010-11-15), michelangelomusic (2010-12-16), waxxone (2010-11-15)

Thanks

!-- Clock Display Code Theme-Size-Second hand -->

<!-- | | | -->

<canvas id="clockid" class="CoolClockefault:86:Seconds"></canvas>

<!--

To change clock skins change "Default" to the name of your skin. (these can be created in Themes.js)

To change the size of the clock edit "80" to what ever value you wish.

To disable the seconds hand add "no" infront of Seconds.

I hope this is the background you were wanting?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -.png  

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Detronic (2010-11-15), HUNTER12 (2011-05-13), lao3hero (2010-11-15)

Thanks

got it, thank you thank you, looks aweeee awesome, wow I am impressed and thanks for the quick comebacks

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Detronic For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Final product, thanks again, I guess the only issue I still have would be the arrow at the bottom in the middle, but I see others had the same problem, I will have to deal with that tomorrow, if there is a way to get it off, for now I am done thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-nov-15-1-05-15-am.jpg  

Hey Ian, is there any way you can change the color of the blue hand on my clock to maybe a dark gray? or something that will go more with how i have the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by ogm4 View Post
    Hey Ian, is there any way you can change the color of the blue hand on my clock to maybe a dark gray? or something that will go more with how i have the theme?
    Use the same method as I posted in post 1234, first identify what clock theme you are using in the AnalogClock.html file, then go to the themes.js file and adjust the settings in the correct clock theme. For changing color you can try typing Gray, yellow etc.. for more specific colors you can use html color codes, google a html color chart, pick your color and it will tell you the code.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Junior_G (2010-11-15)

Page 62 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast