Page 60 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

he will take 1 month to update winterboard lol
    i guess he's just waiting for IOS 4.2

updates about the project with the auto changing background for animated weather? i have some issue with my widget. seems to be working but some days it display day side wallpaper.
    Last edited by virus1225; 2010-11-11 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

At the moment the widget uses the overlay you set up.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Now that's what i'was talking about! Blue at his best!! Thanks genius!

Sweet.. maybe stupid question but will work only for stock teethering rite? myWi or PDANet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    You can rename this folder to myWi or PDANet and it will work
    I'm having a little trouble with the mechanics of this, Blue. I found that to have the new folder name show up as a Toggle in SBSettings I had to add it to ~/SBSettings/Toggles. Now I have the option to select it, but neither the renamed MyWi 4.0 or Calculator icons (done as a test) will show up in SBSettings. What am I missing?

Thanks

Thats the wrong way. SB settings is themeable, but don't touch system files.
    Place new toggles to my Sbsettings theme: var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/Timeless SBSettings

MYWi and PDAnet are themed with version 1.7 by the way....
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-12 at 09:20 AM.

Default Weather wallpaper changer update;
    Hi,

Okay, I'm having problems with this bloody white line down the left side of the screen, a reboot get rid of it for the main TimelessHD theme but the weather image still goes about 5px to the right, can't get it to center!, there is no white line but when you start the phone, if you watch closely you can see it load just off to the right. I will have to find out why we are getting this and try to fix it first, I have no idea what it is at present, this is the only theme I have tried on my iphone4 so does this happen with other iphone4 themes? Blue? Does your other themes have this problem? Is it a Winterboard problem or is it just with this theme?

Worse case; I can make a mask around all the wallpapers to fade them in on the edges so you don't notice, but I would rather get to the bottom of this.

By the way, it looks pretty cool But have a lot more work to do

Going out deep sea fishing now, was supposed to go last night but my boat engine wouldn't start, had the engine in bits in the bedroom last night and she's now ready to go

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hi bluemetal. love your theme,great job. thinking of buying via cydia but was wondering if there's going to b any other Color changes to the ui. I see u have red overlays but will there be any red added to the ui? thanx. prolly buy it anyway for the clock and weather widget.

Thanks

The UI is basically black with minimal blue colors (volume bars and so on). All buttons (not like on the preview) are black in the meantime. But I can not make 3 different UIs for one theme. Not possible as this theme has allready some thousand graphics.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

eaze222 (2010-11-12)

iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Thanks

@Ian and all: so, i finished photoshopping a set of 8 weather backgrounds, and magical: its allways the same landscape

Ill send it to you Ian so you work with it

These look good cant wait for these!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thanks for the response but wasn't asking if there was going to be a third ui, just wanted to know if there was going to be any other colors added to the present ui besides the blue. sorry if you misunderstood. thanks

Have a question but first wanted to thank Blue for this theme. Your themes are always top notch! Also thanks everyone in this thread for all the support and info. So I'm sure this has been asked/answered but i just don't understand it enough. The icon names for the 4 icons on the top, phone, weather....still show. Are they supposed to by default? whats the best/easiest way to remove just those four names under the icons? Thanks

Thanks

Unfortunatly it is not possible on ios4 to hide specific icon labels.

But something i haven't tested:
    Try to use the app "rename" and give this apps blank names (just a idea)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

jasvncnt10 (2010-11-12)

Thanks Blue ill try it! Again great theme! I have also installed it on my 3gs (3.1.3) Should i try "rename" there also or another way?

Thanks

Im just fighting with my weather backgrounds and many issues Just to let you know. This is cloudy at night with animated clouds:

Quote Originally Posted by jasvncnt10 View Post
    Have a question but first wanted to thank Blue for this theme. Your themes are always top notch! Also thanks everyone in this thread for all the support and info. So I'm sure this has been asked/answered but i just don't understand it enough. The icon names for the 4 icons on the top, phone, weather....still show. Are they supposed to by default? whats the best/easiest way to remove just those four names under the icons? Thanks
    I think there's a stock theme in Winterboard called "No Undocked Icon Label" that can hide the names but that also effectively hides all the labels for other icons and folders on the springboard.. For selective "hides" you can try the Rename utility as Blue suggested

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

jasvncnt10 (2010-11-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi,

Okay, I'm having problems with this bloody white line down the left side of the screen, a reboot get rid of it for the main TimelessHD theme but the weather image still goes about 5px to the right, can't get it to center!, there is no white line but when you start the phone, if you watch closely you can see it load just off to the right. I will have to find out why we are getting this and try to fix it first, I have no idea what it is at present, this is the only theme I have tried on my iphone4 so does this happen with other iphone4 themes? Blue? Does your other themes have this problem? Is it a Winterboard problem or is it just with this theme?

Worse case; I can make a mask around all the wallpapers to fade them in on the edges so you don't notice, but I would rather get to the bottom of this.

By the way, it looks pretty cool But have a lot more work to do

Going out deep sea fishing now, was supposed to go last night but my boat engine wouldn't start, had the engine in bits in the bedroom last night and she's now ready to go
    FWIW, I have noticed that I get this white line when I type my access code in very quickly. If I pause 10-15 seconds after the keyboard appears I don't seem to get the line....

Thats the wrong way. SB settings is themeable, but don't touch system files.
    Place new toggles to my Sbsettings theme: var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/Timeless SBSettings

MYWi and PDAnet are themed with version 1.7 by the way....
    I'm getting closer all the time!

My mea culpa...I hadn't downloaded toggles for calculator and MyWi for SBSettings. I thought the reference to them in the theme was enough. Lesson learned.

Calculator now works, though it is an UGLY calculator. The remaining problem is that I can't get MyWi (tether) toggle to actually do anything. I toggle, I open MyWi 4.0, nothing is changed. Am I missing something else basic?
    Last edited by Sawbonz; 2010-11-12 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

As you said: you must install the toggles (code) and i give you new buttons for this theme. I have no experiences with MyWi and its toggle, maybe someone else here...

The calc is realy not my best, youll get a better one with version 1.7 ::

Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-12 at 10:46 PM.

As you said: you must install the toggles (code) and i give you new buttons for this theme. I have no experiences with MyWi and its toggle, maybe someone else here...

The calc is realy not my best, youll get a better one with version 1.7
    Hmmmm. I thought from a previous post that I just had to rename the Tether toggle. I wish there was a straight forward way to learn all of this without having to read so many posts asking for mods. So sorry to bother, and thanks for the reply!

Thanks

This is right. Just rename the tether folder inside my sbsettings theme. I just wanted to say that I do not program toggles I just deliver graphics.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello
    please tell me if im wrong, but i have a feeling that my weather font is not on the right place. its kinda too low and to the left side. is there a way to fix it? and sometimes its german and sometimes it changes to english with no reason..
    and one more question, is there a way to set the weather interwal. i mean so that the weather reloads every 3 hours?
    Last edited by waxxone; 2010-11-13 at 12:09 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry Chaps, been playing Black Ops.
    Here's requested clock and a couple of nice icons.
    Also ive included my screenshot. Notice the shadow on the weather temp. Any ideas? I want it Gone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0043.jpg   -rosetta_clock.png   -camera-2x.png   -icon.png   -icon-2x.png  

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NakedApe For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-11-13)

Page 60 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast