Page 58 of 253 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Id'e say a LOT of tweaking Looks good M8, this is why I like this theme, it's really like 4 themes in one!
    Don't see any folders or apps here, what's your 2nd page look like?
    Thx! I used Infinidock & FolderEnhancer, hence there's only 1 page

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

@Ian: I'm not sure if this technic for the weather background would be the best because the widget uses often the same icon for night and day. A programmed background, changing with the daytime, would be the best.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-10 at 11:08 AM.

Right click on the attachment, select open in new tab, save the image from the new tab to your PC.
    It is okay, I tried it.

Just incase, I attach a low res icon, rename it to icon.png.

@Ian, Worked! As always thank you for the knowledge...

Default Last Call
    I found 2 more ugly icons, if Ian or Blue would be so kind

yFyLite
    Icon: icon.png
    Bundle: com.infomind.yFyLite

xGPS
    Bundle: com.xwaves.xGPS

This will complete my set! TIA
    Attached Images Attached Images   

@ Eddie,

Regarding your badge problem with it going over the LCD... Try these badges, I made the original a wee bit smaller so it lines up perfect with the bottom of the digital LCD.. or .. you could use the blank one, meaning there would be no badge, just the number would be displayed.
    Ian, once again you've outdone yourself and gave us more than what we've expected. I'm using the clear badge now.. BRILLIANT! Keeping the other two in the phone so that that I can interchange them via iFile as and when. Thank you very much!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    @Ian: I'm not sure if this technic for the weather background would be the best because the widget uses often the same icon for night and day. A programmed background, changing with the daytime, would be the best.
    Yep, I know Blue, I had a small problem like this, then I added a different icon set to the widget, but renamed them all & re-did the widget, (you may have noticed I have a different weather icon) I have had this for months now without issue. At the start, if I saw a sun weather at night, I would modified it, I would pick the correct icon and rename it accordingly, now I have no problems with this. Yes sometimes its the same icon, like for fair & haze but in the daytime it has a sun and nighttime shows a moon.
    Combining different times of days wallpapers with different weather conditions would mean an awful lot of images, (and a more experienced programmer!) i.e noon with a clear sky, an overcast sky, a snow scene, a stormy scene, a windy scene etc.. each time of day would need each weather conditions! and would have to be programmed to show the correct wallpaper for the time of day AND weather conditions, so it would have to be a weather widget all on it's own, the animated weather would be separate (unless you could link the animations also? Oooo my head is buzzing at the thought of how to do this )
    If you look at all the themes previous that have this function, (and I mean with weather conditions not just changing wallpaper with time of day) they all use the weather icon method.

I recon we need:

ONE OF EACH FOR NIGHT AND DAY TIME: clear, overcast, snow, stormy & windy (although there is no animation for windy but we can make one quite easily if needed) I think you would be surprised with the results if we can get good backgrounds.

This is the only way I know how to do, but there may be more experienced people here that may have a better way.

Ian.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-11-10), lao3hero (2010-11-11)

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    I found 2 more ugly icons, if Ian or Blue would be so kind

yFyLite
    Bundle: com.infomind.yFyLite

xGPS
    Bundle: com.xwaves.xGPS

This will complete my set! TIA
    Not sure if you need HD icons or not so made both. This time you just need to click on the zip file to download They will need re-named.
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-11-10), jtskinz (2010-11-10)

Not sure if you need HD icons or not so made both. This time you just need to click on the zip file to download They will need re-named.
    @Ian - Thanks I can rest now!

Thanks

@Ian: I'll try to Photoshop this pictures

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-11-10)

Default Weird Clock!
    Iv'e been tinkering.. again This is just a Photoshop mok-up, just trying some idea's

Going offshore fishing tomorrow so will be offline for a day or so

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -weird-clock.png  

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-11), HUNTER222 (2011-05-13), lao3hero (2010-11-11)

Thanks

@Ian: Looking good so far:
    (need one or two days more)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-11-11), lao3hero (2010-11-11)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello,
    i bought timeless hd from cydia view days ago and i must say its the best theme for me. really good work, man!
    i have a quastion tho...
    blue, could you do me a big favor and change the chronograph and digital overlay a little bit for me please...
    i would like to have the gloss effect (on the top and dock too) and the black frame around the transparent area on it, like on that one i have attached. no colored glow, all black please.
    i would be really grateful, if you could do that for me...

Iv'e been tinkering.. again This is just a Photoshop mok-up, just trying some idea's

Going offshore fishing tomorrow so will be offline for a day or so

Nice one bro

I like how the signal bars look on yours, they go with this theme! Also the battery and percentage font next to the battery, if you dont mind can u tell us how u got it?

Hello Ian,

Can you please make the gray/white shine on this overlay? Same as the other one

Thank you so much!
    Last edited by Junior_G; 2010-11-11 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by waxxone View Post
    hello,
    i bought timeless hd from cydia view days ago and i must say its the best theme for me. really good work, man!
    i have a quastion tho...
    blue, could you do me a big favor and change the chronograph and digital overlay a little bit for me please...
    i would like to have the gloss effect (on the top and dock too) and the black frame around the transparent area on it, like on that one i have attached. no colored glow, all black please.
    i would be really grateful, if you could do that for me...

Hi,
    I'm not 100% sure of what you want, the dock looks weird with just a shine on the top so added the whole bar, try this before I do the digital LCD one, what color is your LCD? blue or green?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -glossydockchrono.png  

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

DECMD (2011-04-03), lao3hero (2010-11-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ogm4 View Post
    I like how the signal bars look on yours, they go with this theme! Also the battery and percentage font next to the battery, if you dont mind can u tell us how u got it?

Hello Ian,

Can you please make the gray/white shine on this overlay? Same as the other one.

Thank you so much!
    Sure can, and while I'm at it I'll steal that clock... me likes Would be better if you could give me the clock png, save me cutting it out

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -niceclockoverlay.png  

24. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Junior_G (2010-11-11)

Thanx Ian! Yeah its a very nice clock. I'am not sure what png is but i was going through previous posts and i got it from a post by NakedApe POST #1057

Ian is there anyway you can make the overlay transparent plz!
    Last edited by Junior_G; 2010-11-11 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Junior_G For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-11-11)

I found my new Favorite Theme. This is awesome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  

28. The Following User Says Thank You to dd721 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-11-11)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,
    I'm not 100% sure of what you want, the dock looks weird with just a shine on the top so added the whole bar, try this before I do the digital LCD one, what color is your LCD? blue or green?

yea, thats perfect, thanks.
    but the gloss on the dock looks really weird on the phone, so just the gloss on top, please
    and digital blue please
    and thanks again
    Last edited by waxxone; 2010-11-11 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by waxxone View Post
    yea, thats perfect, thanks.
    but the gloss on the dock looks really weird on the phone, so just the gloss on top, please
    and thanks again
    LOL... yeah, thats what I thought
    Didn't make it big, were taking up too much space here Right click on the attachment, open in new tab, save the image from the new tab to your PC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -g.png  

Page 58 of 253 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast