Page 57 of 253 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

and the green one.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -green.png  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-09), lao3hero (2010-11-10)

Ian, they are perfect!!!!

You are a very good and generous man

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-11-09)

Default Changing weather wallpaper automatically
    Hi Blue, and anyone else that can help,

Making the weather wallpaper change automatically is a very easy task, I am at home now where I have to tether my internet connection through edge with 3 bars max! making is hard for me to search for images to use. I don't want to steal them from any other themes! Best if they are all a little similar, we only need a few:

1. A clear sky one like in Blues weather, both day and night: can be used for clear weather and cloudy weather.
    2. A cloudy sky one: for the rain, again day and night
    3. A stormy one, day and night for the thunder storms.
    4. A snow scene, day and night for well.... snow
    5. Maybe a dull kinda day & night for the fair/fog weather.

Blue, where did you get your image? would you have a set?

Any of you can help by uploading here, once I have a full set I can get it programed very quickly! Please don't upload images from other people's themes though, it's not good practice.

This is for all you people as I like the weather at the top so am keeping my own set-up, (for now anyway) no offense intended Blue, your set-up is also excellent and a perfect candidate for automatic wallpaper

Changing wallpaper would be sweet, even better if we could substitute our own graphics

Even sweeter; more animations! It has been "fair" here for the past 5 days. I am getting bored with the clouds, not really. Need a partly cloudy (combo sun and clouds) and since Christmas is right around the corner how about some night animations.

Dear Santa............

Default Icon Request
    @Blue or other PS savvy peeps

Can I get the following icons below converted to the TimelessHD style, please.

The CS Central is not an @2x.png (if that matters)

TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mxtube-2x.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

I need to know the names if this apps.

@Ian: finding such a complete set of real pictures is nearly impossible. I'll see if I can make
    something. By the way: Thanks for all your support here

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-11-10)

Ian some images for the auto change wallpaper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -noche.jpg   -noche-1.jpg   -noche-3.jpg   -noche-nube.jpg   -noche2.jpg  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to virus1225 For This Useful Post:

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

This is nice. But what I have in
    mind and would look professional would be the same
    picture with different daytimes and weather conditions. Impossible to find. But maybe i can photoshop something.....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

yes i spet some time trying to find the same picture with different weather but seems to be impossible
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -noche-4.jpg   -noche-5.jpg   -noche4.jpg   -noche6.jpg  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to virus1225 For This Useful Post:

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-11-10)

@ Eddie,

Regarding your badge problem with it going over the LCD... Try these badges, I made the original a wee bit smaller so it lines up perfect with the bottom of the digital LCD.. or .. you could use the blank one, meaning there would be no badge, just the number would be displayed.

@ above posts, thanks so much for your input, nice weather photo's!

@ Blue, It's my pleasure M8, good to be a part of this theme I agree that all images would be better if they were the same with different conditions, I was thinking about setting up the D300 (camera) and taking them myself but it never snow's in the Philippines The horizon should be close to equal in all images so we can set the animations in the sky of them, Id'e say stick to the rule of thirds... bottom third land and top two thirds sky

The method I am thinking of to make the wallpapers change automatically is nothing special, half of the people here could probably do it and I know you can, so just incase you haven't thought of it... here's the plan:

Take all the images from the weather icon set and replace them with the appropriate weather wallpaper image, one image could be used for multiple weather conditions, like sunny, we just need a clear sky and the sun animation will do the rest, the same clear sky can be used with the cloudy animation, we just need to make a resize of the weather icon in the widget stylesheet and that's it done This would of coarse mean you loose the small weather icon on the top right of the screen but I'm sure we can put something else in their or we just make a few adjustments to the widget to make everything fit nice.

I already tried this method with the original weather icons, just made it 360 X 480, re-sized the icon and moved it into position so it fits in the window, the rest I left transparent, and all is good
    Anyway, just thought Id'e share the method/plan

Ian.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-10 at 03:47 AM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-11-10), EddieEckhardt (2010-11-10), lao3hero (2010-11-10)

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-11-10), jtskinz (2010-11-10)

Just noticed today that the date on my homescreen is a day ahead? Anyone know how to fix? thanks! btw, date in calendar is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by yup123 View Post
    Just noticed today that the date on my homescreen is a day ahead? Anyone know how to fix? thanks! btw, date in calendar is correct.
    Weird... What happens if you set your date in the settings page? and is your time zone correct?

@Ian ~ The CS Central icon doesn't display correctly, there is a white box around your icon. I am going "rookie" here but, is that because is won't handle the @2x.png icon (Higher Res)? If so, is there a way to make it old skewl (Low Res)?

Thanks again for your help!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1649.png  
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-11-10 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yup123 View Post
    hi, date or day?

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    @Ian ~ The CS Central icon doesn't display correctly, there is a white box around your icon. I am going "rookie" here but, is that because is won't handle the @2x.png icon (Higher Res)? If so, is there a way to make it old skewl (Low Res)?

Thanks again for your help!!
    Right click on the attachment, select open in new tab, save the image from the new tab to your PC.
    It is okay, I tried it.

Just incase, I attach a low res icon, rename it to icon.png.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-10 at 06:21 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (2010-11-10)

Thanks to Ian for the awesome calendar, here's my current set-up after some tweaking

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Thanks to Ian for the awesome calendar, here's my current set-up after some tweaking
    Id'e say a LOT of tweaking Looks good M8, this is why I like this theme, it's really like 4 themes in one!
    Don't see any folders or apps here, what's your 2nd page look like?

Page 57 of 253 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast