Page 56 of 253 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I can post it but will be in about 10 hours.
    Thanx Ian!

Here's a cool add-on/suggestion. Make the clock a movado clock. If you don't know what it is. Google it

Quote Originally Posted by ogm4 View Post
    Thanx Ian!
    Hi ogm4,

I don't know if you noticed but the one I use has a added gloss to the top two icon bars, so here I attach the standard and the glossy ones, you can choose whichever you want.

Remember, the arrow will not go away unless you replace the [email protected] in the Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder with the transparent one I posted a few posts back.

Ian.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -standard.png   -glossy.png  

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Junior_G (2010-11-08), lao3hero (2010-11-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Ian, i wrote Alien and Wyand and then you(we) hopefully can officially make a perfect addon. I have finished one like shown at my screenshot made with your aw-theme. I like that better than the weather moving across the widget or whole screen. But feel free to make your modds like you want it. I tell you if we have a okay from the guys
    Hi Blue,
    When you say you wrote us, did you mean email? I only ask as I didn't receive anything so you may not have my correct email address, if this is the case, let my know and I will PM you my correct email address.

I like your idea with the weather, its less intrusive to the theme Thanks for the credit in the first post too.

Now, what else can we do with this awesome theme
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-08 at 10:42 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-11-08)

How about making the wallpaper change with the conditions?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to big "dd" For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-11-08)

Default few things missing
    thanks for great skin, installed today via cydia, lock info didnt auto install all good after adding but which icon mask do i need?
    thanks again

CLARIFY
    sorry if unclear, its not autoskinning is there an app i need to install to enable this. i can manually change from glyph pack but the auto is not working.

thanks
    Last edited by iElectro; 2010-11-08 at 04:47 PM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Hallo
    Lockinfo graphics are installed with this theme and work out of the box if you enable the theme at winterboard. A icon mask is installed with this theme and auto-skins all appstore apps. I don't understand your complete post ????

Hi ogm4,

I don't know if you noticed but the one I use has a added gloss to the top two icon bars, so here I attach the standard and the glossy ones, you can choose whichever you want.

Remember, the arrow will not go away unless you replace the [email protected] in the Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder with the transparent one I posted a few posts back.

Ian.

Once again, GREAT WORK Ian thank you so much!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Junior_G For This Useful Post:

nubees (2010-11-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iElectro View Post
    thanks for great skin, installed today via cydia, lock info didnt auto install all good after adding but which icon mask do i need?
    thanks again CLARIFY sorry if unclear, its not autoskinning is there an app i need to install to enable this. i can manually change from glyph pack but the auto is not working.
    thanks
    Im not sure if you understand what a icon mask and what glyphs are.

Let me explain: iOS uses three graphics to skin any icon from any app from the appstore to have this default apple icon style. This mask graphics cuts the icon and add shadows and glare to it.

Timeless HD has new icon mask graphics, so all app store apps are themed. It is definitly working and tested and does not need any other app.

The other thing are the glyphs. They are handmade by me and can never ever be created with this technic. Glyphs only work correct for Apple stock apps and Cydia apps, as this kind of apps never use icon mask graphics.

If the mask technic does not work then you need to clean your icons cache on your device and reboot.

Default Icon Request
    Can someone take the SMS icon below (white glyph) and make it "red" as close color match to the red mail icon? Purrty Please??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -5.png   -icon-2x.png  

Thanks

This is the used icon mask technic, explains it better:

Okay people I'm done, I can finally go and eat something now

Blue, I hope you don't ming me doing this.

Unzip the attached file, put your location in the "locationHere.js" file (should be the same as the one in the TimelessHD theme), place it on top in winterboard.
    My current overlay is NOT HD (its 320X480) so I hope this works okay for youzz! Please let me know. Id'e likt to see a screen shot if possible.
    Thanks to Alien1974 for the original html animations, thanks to wyndwarrior - this is a modified version of his Dusk plug-in, and of coarse Blue for this great theme.

Thanks Ian and Blue for awesome widget. Cant wait for Chicago to snow and thunderstorm haha. Btw I tried to use my own lockscreen background however it only worked when i used the Chronograph theme not both Timeless theme and Chronograph. Any idea what happen?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0062-1-.png  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gungravevn For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (2010-11-09)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Ian, i wrote Alien and Wyand and then you(we) hopefully can officially make a perfect addon. I have finished one like shown at my screenshot made with your aw-theme. I like that better than the weather moving across the widget or whole screen. But feel free to make your modds like you want it. I tell you if we have a okay from the guys

@Blue ~ What font are you using here?

Specifically the icon/folder descriptions?
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-11-09 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Is there any way to incorporate Truweather i4 hd as the background pics?

Blue and/or Ian, I'm playing with LCD mode now. Can I request for five slots instead of four to place the top icons for both the blue and green transparent overlays please? And without the triangle at the bottom if possible. I'm using Five-Column SB and I know I can use the "Large" LCD overlays for that but I prefer the slimmer ones. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -overlaydigitalblueclear_nodock.png   -overlaydigitalgreenclear_nodock.png  

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Blue and/or Ian, I'm playing with LCD mode now. Can I request for five slots instead of four to place the top icons for both the blue and green transparent overlays please? And without the triangle at the bottom if possible. I'm using Five-Column SB and I know I can use the "Large" LCD overlays for that but I prefer the slimmer ones. Thanks
    I can do it for you but would need a screenshot of your five icon set up so I can get the dividing lines in the correct place + it will take a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by big "dd" View Post
    Is there any way to incorporate Truweather i4 hd as the background pics?
    I'm working on something but will take a week or so.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-09 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (2010-11-09)

I can do it for you but would need a screenshot of your five icon set up so I can get the dividing lines in the correct place + it will take a few hours.
    Wonderful.. take your time my sir.

One more thing, I wish there's a way to move the icons lower so that the badge will not overlap with the LCD screen on top. If you make the boxes thicker (as I won't be using the icon labels), will apps like iconoclasm be able to shift the icons lower rather that having it gridlocked even with Five-Columns SB?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0237.png  

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Wonderful.. take your time my sir.

One more thing, I wish there's a way to move the icons lower so that the badge will not overlap with the LCD screen on top. If you make the boxes thicker (as I won't be using the icon labels), will apps like iconoclasm be able to shift the icons lower rather that having it gridlocked even with Five-Columns SB?
    Eddie,

You can move the icons down a little by adding more canvas to it on the top BUT.. the badge will still shoe on the top of the canvas, ie the same place. iconoclasm will not be able to rectify this, I would stick to gridlock as iconoclasm, for me, causes the phone to boot into safe mode too many times!
    The only way to get what you want would be to move the LCD up a little but then you would need to reposition all the info in the widget up to fit... a fair bit of work

Actually I just looked at it and moving the date to show at the end of the day would suffice, I would need a copy of your widget to modify it if you wish, + you would need to use special overlays with the LCD moved up a tad. Let me know.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-09 at 11:13 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-09)

Ian, I see what you mean with all your sensible suggestions.. thanks alot for all that.. but I do not wish for you to spend too much time on this. So I would just stick to my original request of the five column canvas for the top icons. Leave the rests as they are. The set up image was included in my previous post but do tell me if you need the actual icons to work on this.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Eddie, here is the overlay.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -5iconoverlay.png  

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (2010-11-09), lao3hero (2010-11-10)

Page 56 of 253 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast