Page 45 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Awesome icons. Thanks.

I just downloaded it and am very disappointed. Looks nice in the screen grabs but needs too much modding to get it working )-; waste of time.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

I respect any critics but this is a little bit funny and only can come from a beginner. So this theme works out of the box like it´s thought. You only need to write in your weather location and place your icons.
    If this is "too much modding" better not download any theme at all. You won´t find any easier theme (with a widget) because absolutly everything that is possible is autoinstalled here. It´s definitly my easiest theme at all.
    So if you have any problem ask here...

EDIT: Version 1.4 was sent to all Donators now.
    If you dont get it: Check you spam mail folder, check your other email adresses and then contact me please.
    Version 1.4 was sent to modmyi and will be released within 2 days at Cydia.

Complete changelog:

- fixed the folderbackground for ios 4.1 (clean your cache, see Installation guide/FAQ)
    - corrected day allignment for longer days again
    - fixed the Messages app graphics for iOS 4.1
    - more glyphs and cydia icons
    - more german weather conditions translated
    - added turkish translations
    - all buttons themed now
    - Insomnia and TVOut2 toogles

Thanks for supporting this theme and making it such a success.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-16 at 10:06 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

SPPassion (2010-10-17)

blah! can't restore right now i don't know why. itunes server is acting up. nehowz yeah this theme is actually killing the life of the battery huh? i feel like im back to iphone 3g now lol it doesn't last 2 hours of use.

or my iphone 4 is just a defect but i can't come in to conclusion yet blue kuz i can't restore lmao i'm stuck in limera1n jailbreak. I dunno maybe it's just my eyes when i see that grey backround of the lockscreen wallpaper.. it twitches the lcd
    Last edited by iWearNike; 2010-10-16 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Sorry, I sent the donators a wrong link (to the free version), it is corrected now, you have a new email.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

dakkota (2010-10-17), SPPassion (2010-10-17)

Red face Background & Glyphs Icons
    Hello folks

I'm trying to apply a new photo from my camera roll on V1.4 Digital module and it doesn't work at all.

Blue, I know that it should work automatically but it didn't. Dunno what's going on. If there's something I left behind or did wrong, give me a light please!

I didn't install the whole pack. I get it from link and upload directly using DiskAid. Simple.

Also, couldn't get glyphs icons work as expected. What's is the correct step by step?

Thanks all.

Cheers

Khanx

Thanks

Hallo.

So,

1.for you own wallpapers you must
    -Change the Overlay.png with a transparent one from the folder "Extras/More digital Overlays".
    -Do a respring after choosen a new wallpaper.

2. I didn't install the whole pack. I get it from link and upload directly using DiskAid.
    What does this mean ?

3. Explain the glyphs issues please
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-17 at 10:38 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

epimazzo (2010-10-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    I respect any critics but this is a little bit funny and only can come from a beginner. So this theme works out of the box like it´s thought. You only need to write in your weather location and place your icons.
    If this is "too much modding" better not download any theme at all. You won´t find any easier theme (with a widget) because absolutly everything that is possible is autoinstalled here. It´s definitly my easiest theme at all.
    So if you have any problem ask here...

EDIT: Version 1.4 was sent to all Donators now.
    If you dont get it: Check you spam mail folder, check your other email adresses and then contact me please.
    Version 1.4 was sent to modmyi and will be released within 2 days at Cydia.

Complete changelog:

- fixed the folderbackground for ios 4.1 (clean your cache, see Installation guide/FAQ)
    - corrected day allignment for longer days again
    - fixed the Messages app graphics for iOS 4.1
    - more glyphs and cydia icons
    - more german weather conditions translated
    - added turkish translations
    - all buttons themed now
    - Insomnia and TVOut2 toogles

Thanks for supporting this theme and making it such a success.

Yor!! So fast fix the button. Good job man!! When will it be available at Cydia?

Regarding last time i said that this theme consume more power, i have to clarify that THIS IS NOT TRUE. This theme does't cause any extra power consumption to the phone. I test it by restore my phone and rejailbreak it and record the power level every minute:

Before use this theme battery drop 1% per 6.5minute
    After use this theme battery drop 1% per 6.9minute
    (Test by keep screen on for 60minute and take average value)

So i can say that this theme will save some power due to the black color i guess. You all can experiment it your self.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cbdy2003 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-10-17)

Thanks

nice test. thanks

1.4 comes today or tomorrow. After uploading to modmyi i have no influence on the release date.

Hey blue,
    I installed your theme, but I can’t see the clock
    Neither in digital theme nor analog theme…
    There is no small analog clock in the digital theme, and the analog theme doesn’t have watch hands…
    Do you know why?

Thanks

mmh...
    so you enabled the theme and one of the clock styles at winterboard ?
    Do you see the date and weather ?

Yes, and it works, layout, date, weather, It just doesn’t show the watch hands
    I don’t know why

Thanks

1. Disable everything else at winterboard.
    The widget works basicly out of the box, you only must write in the location. This theme must be on top of the winterboard list.
    2. Download the free version too, and see if it works. Mostly users (beginners) corrupt files when making their changes.

1.4 comes out today, within the next 4 hours
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-17 at 07:19 PM.

Hey Blue,
    I read you’re from Germany, can I try to explain my Problem in German?

Ich habe grad gelesen, dass du Deutscher bist, dann kann ich’s ja auf Deutsch schreiben, wenn es dir nichts ausmacht. Hab schon alles versucht, aber es funktioniert einfach nicht.
    Das Theme lief eine Woche lang und dann waren die Zeiger der analogen Uhr weg. Auch im Digitalmode ist die kleine analoge Uhr verschwunden. Hab auch alle Winterboardthemen und Zusätze entfernt und auch schon die FREE Version probiert, aber die Uhrzeiger erscheinen nicht.
    Ich weiß echt nicht voran das liegen könnte, das ergibt gar keinen Sinn
    Last edited by Vorhagen; 2010-10-17 at 09:04 PM.

Thanks

mmh, so it runnes one week and now it doen´t anymore, this really makes no sense.
    So sorry, in this case i have no idea, you´re the first and only with that problem.
    What´s strange is that only the analoge clock doesn´t work anymore.

Please try to download any other theme here with a anlog clock and see if it works, if it doesn´t work then your OS is broken and i would suggest a re-install.

EDIT: Version 1.4 is avaiable.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-17 at 10:12 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

nomercy413 (2010-10-17)

Thanks

Hey blue, love this theme! just updated to 1.4 too. I was wondering if you could post the .psd of the icons cause i need one for bitesms! thanks bro. keep up the great work!
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more

Hey Blue!
    Greetings!

Here it goes...

1. I did that choosing OverlayLCD-Bluewithout shine.png an then replaced overlay.png in TimelessHD-DigitalMOD.theme folder.
    Chose a new wallpaper and respring. It didn't work.
    Tried twice. Nothing. No idea.

2. I got it from your mail! Then used Iphone explorer as tool.
    3. I just didn't get your point on how to use Glyphs icons instead HD ones. I don't know where which icon I have to replace and where. That's it.

Thanks a lot and excellent job over 1.4!

Cheers

Hallo.

So,

1.for you own wallpapers you must
    -Change the Overlay.png with a transparent one from the folder "Extras/More digital Overlays".
    -Do a respring after choosen a new wallpaper.

2. I didn't install the whole pack. I get it from link and upload directly using DiskAid.
    What does this mean ?

3. Explain the glyphs issues please
    ------------
    Addicted Evangelist

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomercy413 View Post
    Hey blue, love this theme! just updated to 1.4 too. I was wondering if you could post the .psd of the icons cause i need one for bitesms! thanks bro. keep up the great work!
    BiteSMS is themed and the PSD is included too. Make a reboot if a icon does not change after a respring.

Quote Originally Posted by epimazzo View Post
    Hey Blue!
    Greetings!

Here it goes...
    1. I did that choosing OverlayLCD-Bluewithout shine.png an then replaced overlay.png in TimelessHD-DigitalMOD.theme folder.
    Chose a new wallpaper and respring. It didn't work.
    Tried twice. Nothing. No idea.
    2. I got it from your mail! Then used Iphone explorer as tool.
    3. I just didn't get your point on how to use Glyphs icons instead HD ones. I don't know where which icon I have to replace and where. That's it.
    Thanks a lot and excellent job over 1.4!
    Cheers
    1. Name any extra Overlay to "Overlay.png", copy it to the DigitalMOD.theme and then it works after a respring.
    Note: You must choose one of the Overlays with a tranparent middle part of course, not a solid one, if you want to see your background !
    2. A good tool
    3. -This theme works with a icon mask for app store apps.
    -This mask never works for apple apps and Cydia apps, so i themed/made them new at the bundles folders.
    -So this glyphs can only work right for apple apps and cydia apps and you can copy them to the existing bundles folders of this apps.
    - If you use this glyphs for AppStore apps, the iOS allways lays the icon mask around it. You could only remove the complete iconmask, but then all your Appstore apps look like they are.
    - The usual old method with the "icons" folder inside a theme does not work on iPhone4 because Winterboard has a bug and can´t display them in high resolution. If Winterboard will be corrected you could copy this glyphs again to the icons folder and they will work without the icon mask.

I know, it sounds complicated, but this is all because Winterboard is so buggy and this theme uses two styles for the icons
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-18 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

epimazzo (2010-10-18)

Thanks

hey blue, my EXTRA folder doesn't have a PSD section and my bitesms icon is not themed, I wanted it to look like all the others and not glyph like!

thanks bro.
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more

Hey Blue!

Now it worked perfectly! I was really choosing the static nor transparent one! KKK!
    I'm trying apply GLyphs now..will see..

Hugs

BiteSMS is themed and the PSD is included too. Make a reboot if a icon does not change after a respring.

1. Name any extra Overlay to "Overlay.png", copy it to the DigitalMOD.theme and then it works after a respring.
    Note: You must choose one of the Overlays with a tranparent middle part of course, not a solid one, if you want to see your background !
    2. A good tool
    3. -This theme works with a icon mask for app store apps.
    -This mask never works for apple apps and Cydia apps, so i themed/made them new at the bundles folders.
    -So this glyphs can only work right for apple apps and cydia apps and you can copy them to the existing bundles folders of this apps.
    - If you use this glyphs for AppStore apps, the iOS allways lays the icon mask around it. You could only remove the complete iconmask, but then all your Appstore apps look like they are.
    - The usual old method with the "icons" folder inside a theme does not work on iPhone4 because Winterboard has a bug and can´t display them in high resolution. If Winterboard will be corrected you could copy this glyphs again to the icons folder and they will work without the icon mask.

I know, it sounds complicated, but this is all because Winterboard is so buggy and this theme uses two styles for the icons
    ------------
    Addicted Evangelist

Page 45 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast