Page 39 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Again: For all themes: If a icon doesn´t change (mostly apple or a cydia apps) you must do a reboot and/or clean your icons cache.

@Joo: You sound a little pissed off. So some words to you:

1. This theme works out of the box, you ONLY must write in your location code. If youŕe having problems finding it than PM your hometown, no Problem. I get daily PMs and emails from US users. If theyŕe having massive problems i send them a reworked weather.html for their hometown too If it isn't totally ******** i answer every mail and PM within one day.

2. I made a second LCD mod that you only must enable at winterboard. Sounds not too complicated i think.

3. I made for the modders here more colors and transparent styles, you only must choose one, name it "Overlay.png" and copy it to the analog or LCD clock theme.

4. The other problem are users that say: the theme does not work, i can't install it. I can not help you with such "information". It's like going to the doctor and saying: im sick, help me.

So it can't be made easier or explained easier. Please read only post one including the FAQ and you'ĺl find all answers there. You won't find a easier pro-theme with a more detailled installation guide and help board.

The other thing is that ios 4.1 is jailbroken since 2 days and some graphics don´t work like they should, but this is not my fault and i will release a update very soon.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-12 at 04:13 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

sancho555 (2010-10-12)

This what Safari looks like on my iphone4 updated to 4.1. Not themed!
    Blue, any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

SMS not themed either

Even my background looks different

Thanks

good morning bigE. Please read the other posts.

I did read the other posts Blue and seems like i am the only one that has both safari and sms not theme at all
    I thought maybe you will know why?

Green Apple
    Thanks

this update brings you more alt icon and masked imovie n ibooks

the whatsapp icon in not included will be released on next update because it currently has a thick border and some icons have no border round them (dont worry the icon gets masked automaticly)

for efficiency after changing preferred icon from alt file and renaming, delete alt file or copy it on your pc else where so make theme cleaner and lighter

http://www.mediafire.com/?1b6dnux1kog0l5g

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1b6dnu...ss%20Icons.zip

BIG SHOUT OUT TO BLUEMETAL, THANKS BRAV THAT SITE IS REALLY USEFUL
    Last edited by Souljaboy Izy; 2010-10-12 at 06:43 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    The cache kept coming back everytime i deleted it so what i did was put the folderswitcherbg in the original stock springboard folder and wrote over the original apple uses.. Just make a copy and name it with @2x and the other without it
    This method does not work for me, what size does you folderswitcherbackground have ?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    I did read the other posts Blue and seems like i am the only one that has both safari and sms not theme at all

i think what you done is delete file like EXTRA, which is nothing to important but for safari to get masked then be sure that the file named FOLDERS IS NOT DELETED

if thats not the problem try to move the file safari to bundles renaming it to com.apple.mobilesafari

and chatkit to com.apple.chatkit

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    okay, everyone with ios 4.1 has this problems. And if you read everything you can find a first bugfix for the striped background

I fixed everything else in the meantime but it seems that the Folderbackground is unthemeable on iOS4.1 I´m in contact with other themers, no solution known....

@souljaboy; nice work, would look better with using my theme too
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-12 at 06:47 PM.

Bluemetal,

Did you happen to read this? I'm not sure if I'm just being a n00b or if there is a solution. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Does anyone know how to change the font color of the system in settings for example? Look at this:
    go into winterboard and look at the text under "hide winterboard" switch. The one that starts off with "winterboard can also be found..." is it grey with a white shadow? I want to remove that shadow and make it a lighter grey. Is that possible? Thanx...

Now I know that it's 4.1 problem.. I apologize about the rant before. I just updated to 4.1 and refreshing everything, then it wasn't working for me so... I guess I will just wait patiently. Thank Blue.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to joonoo For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-10-12)

Sorry if this was asked already. How do you change "schweinfurt" to something else on the analog clock? THX

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nyctobello View Post
    Bluemetal,

Did you happen to read this? I'm not sure if I'm just being a n00b or if there is a solution. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Does anyone know how to change the font color of the system in settings for example? Look at this:
    go into winterboard and look at the text under "hide winterboard" switch. The one that starts off with "winterboard can also be found..." is it grey with a white shadow? I want to remove that shadow and make it a lighter grey. Is that possible? Thanx...
    As far as i know its not possible to change that color. But i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by letoan View Post
    Sorry if this was asked already. How do you change "schweinfurt" to something else on the analog clock? THX
    Take a look at post one please, i explained it including a screenshot.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-12 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Timeless HD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post

True elegance, style and functionality, simply a Masterpiece

FREE Version avaiable here!
    This FREE version includes a fully working main theme, new Dialer, Safari theming, some black bars, Lockwallpaper and sliders for free, all other features are for the paid version only.
    DOWNLOAD--> TimelessHD FREE.theme.zip

FULL version 1.2 avaiable at CydiaStore NOW ! or by donation. Please donate 2.49 $ to [email protected]. Don´t PM me, i get a push mail from paypal and will send a email with the download-link to you within some hours or faster. Donators are registrated and get free updates.

You have no iPhone4 ?: then take a look here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...eless-wip.html

YouTube - Timeless HD theme for the iphone 4

FEATURES:

- True HD background graphics out of the Box without using a camera-roll-trick !
    - Sleek black, detailled, and professional highres graphics made from the scratch for your iPhone4
    - Two Amazing widgets with analog or digital clock, live weather, your location a. multi-language support for date
    - Icon mask (All appstore icons, apple icons and most Cydia icons themed out of the box)
    - Real new HD icons for your Cydia Apps !
    - Full UI with iPod, Notes, Dialer, Lockscreen, Battery, LockInfo, SBSettings, Compass, Safari, Mail, Messages, Weather, Loading screens and much more...
    - Easy setup, place folders and icons nearly where ever you want (at widget, dock or homescreen)

click twice for original HD size:

Want more ?:
    -Simply choose your own wallpaper/picture directly on your device from your Camera roll to be displayed immediatly at the background
    -A Digital Mod including a transparent version too.
    -Many more variations can be found at the Extras folder of the Paid version

Still not enough ?
    Comming with v. 1.3:

Installation Guide:

- Disable Summerboard mode at your winterbooard app, this theme does not need it
    - Download, unzip and copy the theme folder to Library/Themes/ on your device. Now first make your setup.
    - You can purchase 'Gridlock' to freely place your icons or install "iBlank" (freeware) from Cydia. Create 4 blank icons for the first page and 6 blank icons for every of your following pages.
    - On first page place on top left the calendar, top right the weather app and below mail and phone app. Place 4 blank icons into the middle like shown. All other apps and folders can be placed like your want.
    - On the following pages you can place two more apps or folders to the widget (instead of mail and phone). But now place four blank icons on top row (to not cover the date and weather widget)
    - Enable this theme AND (!) the seperate analog-mod at winterboard. If you want to use the digital clock enable this theme AND (only!) the DigitalMOD at winterboard and place your top icons like shown at the other screenshot)

Weather Setup:
    1. First find your Location Code here: Weather Location Codes/IDs
    2. Rework the following file with iFile on your device or with a text editor on your PC/MAC:
    Open this path: Libary/themes/TimelessHD.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html
    For the paid version this one: Libary/themes/TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html
    Write in your location code at the green field and/or change this widget to Celsius by changing "false" to "true".

Changing the date-language and removing am/pm:
    Open this path on your device: Libary/themes/TimelessHD.theme/Widgets/Configs/Digital Clock-Config.js. You can change the language by writing to every language "false" and for the language you want write in "true"

FAQ:

General:
    - The icon mask-method works on App-Store apps only, therefore i manually themed all Apple apps and made completly new HD Cydia apps icons. If you miss one, please request it here.
    - The weather conditions (Text) are english only
    - The clockhands are not in HD but you will not notice that.
    - Sometimes when you respring it could happen that you see a white bar on the left: respring again.
    - The UI is (nearly) fully themed, but winterboard is buggy on iphone4 and does not display all HD graphics. I do not want to give you some lowres-graphics (for example some blurry buttons like you may find in other themes) so this UI will finally fully work with a winterboard update.
    - At the taskswitcherbar the calendar and weather app are transparent, you only see the label: there
    is no possibity to make this better or use different icons for the taskswitcherbar.
    - If you want use this glyphs (white icons) for other than stock Apple and Cydia apps than the OS lays the IconMask around it. If you don´t want this than you can only shrink it to half size (59x60 pixel), copy the glyph to the "icons" folder of this theme, name it like your app is named (for example "Flashlight.png") and must enable summerboard mode again. But they are not in HD and may look blurry then.

Use another WEATHER APP ?
    - Open Winterboard app and enable (!) summerboard mode again (works for Fizz weather and Weather pro). If you miss your weather app copy a blank icon for your app into the "icons" folder of this theme.
    - Now to get the apple stock weather icon back you must copy the folder "com.apple.weather" to Libary/Themes/TimlessHD.theme/Bundles/... (You can find it at the EXTRAS folder of this theme or at the attachment here)

Use SBSettings (Full version)?
    - Open SBSettings, press "more", press "themes" and enable the new "TimelessHD SBSettings" - theme
    - Open the Extras Folder of this theme and copy the new "respring.png" to var/mobile/Libary/SBSettings/..here... (upcoming version 1.2)

Use LockInfo (Full version)?
    - Its autoinstalled, you only must do the following: Open "Settings" app - LockInfo- General and now enable "Hide empty sections". This is needed that the green and red lighted bars work as notification bars. They only appear now if you missed a call or got a new email and so on. Displaying that you have 0 emails (for example) is really not needed

Want to use this theme and your personal wallpaper (Full version)?
    - Open folder "Extras" and choose either a transparent analog or digital overlay, name it "Overlay.png" and copy it into "TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme" (or "TimelessHD-DigitalMOD.theme") and respring. Now you can choose any picture directly on your iphone from the camera roll, set it as your wallpaper and it will be displayed at the background. Note: You must do a respring after choosen a new Wallpaper.

[B]Want to use other colors ? [B]
    - Open the theme folder, then folder EXTRAS and then one of the folders with more styles and colors, choose one of it, name it "Overlay.png" and copy it to the clock style you use and respring.

What about the glyphs (white icons) ?
    1. Basicly this theme uses the glyphs only for mail and phone on the widget. Other icons use the iconmask. I made more of them (Folder EXTRAS) but as i can´t know how you want to use them or for what apps, you must copy them manually to the theme.
    2. NOTE: This glyphs only work correct for stock iphone apps and Cydia apps. On a App Store app iOS lays the IconMask (frame) arround it!
    3. If you want to use a glyph name it "[email protected]" and copy it to the existing folder of this app inside the folder Bundles. NOTE: Take a look first at this folder, some app name this icons different ! And: Safari is stored at: TimelessHD.theme/Folders/MobileSafari.app
    4. If it´s no problem for you to have the iconmask-frame around the glyph you can create a new bundle folder. How the folders and icons must be named can be found here: CFBundleIdentifer Database

Use MultiMusicInfo ?
    - copy the new "Overlay.png" from the folder EXTRAS to var/mobile/Library/MultiMusicInfo/...here...

Du willst einen dt. Wetterbericht ?
    - Verschiebe im Theme vom Ordner "Extras" das neue dt. "Weather.html" in das analoge oder digital widget (z. B. TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme). Noch deine Örtlichkeit ändern und danach einen respring.

Credits for
    - Widget realisation: Alien1974 and Holdemdogg
    - Analog clock: Holdemdogg
    - Overlay HD-Technic: Rocky5
    - Weather Translation : Ruedi04

You have no permission to use any of this graphics or parts of this theme or code for releasing "own" themes (except Holdemdogg, Alien1974 and Rocky5 of course). But you have our permission to use the similar widget from my "Signature" theme for releasing/making own themes.

(c) 2010 for all graphics and concept by Blue
    Hi
    I try buy your amazing themes in Cydia via my iP4 but I get PW error with my paypal account, but I check on my MBP there no error (same email & password) is there other way to buy this theme.

Thanks,
    BennyPR

iPhone? More like MyPhone barrygeorge002's Avatar
    Thanks

Default variation in bg and such
    here is mine.just a little variation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.png  
    Havin fun on the iphone

19. The Following User Says Thank You to barrygeorge002 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-10-12)

Thanks

@ benny: Dont quote post one please LOL So you can try to donate directly to my mail adress like written on top.

So as a first step i just updated the free version in post one, it´s iOS 4.1 ready now (black bars again in real HD and HD page indicators) and the allignment of the day is better now
    Remember: The Folderbackground is unthemeable till now (for all themes).
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-12 at 09:30 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

barrygeorge002 (2010-10-12), BennyPR (2010-10-12)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    okay, everyone with ios 4.1 has this problems. And if you read everything you can find a first bugfix for the striped background

I fixed everything else in the meantime but it seems that the Folderbackground is unthemeable on iOS4.1 I´m in contact with other themers, no solution known....

@souljaboy; nice work, would look better with using my theme too
    it is your theme but the analog clock currently disabled and the battery, wifi, 3g, signal was added to the theme but everything else is timeless theme, brav i favour your theme the most!!!

currently having to respring to check icon

Thanks

Just a choke, you can mod like you want, thats the reason why we´re here

Step 2: All Donators have version 1.3 NOW

Step 3: Just sent v. 1.3 to Modymi/Cydia, Release within one or two days

Changelog 1.3:
    - fixed UI-graphics for ios 4.1, everything in true HD now
    - a new awesome Chronograph MOD
    - bugfixed Auto silent toggle
    - new gamecenter icon
    - translated german weather conditions
    - more and improved glyphs
    - including icon and original theme templates
    - many more solid and transparent Overlays with various colors and styles (29 !!!)
    - date allignment fixed

NOTE: With iOS 4.1 on iPhone 4 the Folderbackground is for some reason unthemeable (for all themes).
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-12 at 10:50 PM.

1.3 looks absolutely beautiful. Really stunning.

@BlueMetal, those revised badge were the style I was thinking of. The problem is I'm not longer using backgrounder due to upgrading to 4.1. As soon as backgrounder is 4.1 compatible, I'll get back to you.

1.3 looks really clean. Really clean.

Fantastic work.

Page 39 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast